陨落星辰第一季 第122期:戴受了重伤
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
He has a deep abdominal 1 laceration but no internal damage.
他腹部伤口很深,但没伤及内脏
Is he gonna make it?
他能挺过去吧
Well, he's unconscious, and he's lost a lot of blood. I'll have a better idea by morning.
他现在不省人事,失血过多。到明早才会知道
Did he give you his report?
他把报告给你了吗
Just take care of him. Five minutes, C.P..
好好照顾他,五分钟后来指挥所
Lieutenant 2 Danner's moving up the food chain. I hear he's career military.
丹纳中尉平步青云啊,听说他以前是军人
Yeah. He was one of the lucky ones.
对,他算幸运的
He was on leave at Fort Drum when it got hit.
受到袭击的时候,他在德拉姆堡休假
I guess Weaver 3 wanted somebody with hard combat experience to help him with the planning.
我估计韦弗希望有战斗经验的人帮他出谋划策
陨落星辰第一季
What's going on between you and Weaver?
你和韦弗之间发生什么事了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
I can handle complicated.
我有时间,尽管说吧
There was a little incident on our last scout 4.
我们一起侦查的时候,他出了点儿事
I wouldn't call it a nervous breakdown 5 --
实际上那也不算精神崩溃
more like a guy being pushed too close to the edge --
但已接近边缘
but Weaver almost didn't make it back.
他差点就挺不过来了
Oh. That serious? Yeah.
很严重吗?是的
Does anybody else know?
还有其他人知道吗
No. Only Hal.
除了哈尔,没人知道
Once we got back, he kind of seemed to snap out of it,
我们回来之后,他好像还有点没回过神
so, for the sake of morale 6, we decided 7 to keep what happened between us.
为团里的士气着想,我们决定保守这个秘密
And now?
现在你怎么想
I'm not so sure that was the right decision.
我觉得那个决定可能并不正确
Tom, this attack's in two days. I know.
汤姆,还有两天就要进攻了。我知道
And the last thing people need is me raising doubts.
我是大家最后的依靠,这让我更加顾虑了
What are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
I wish I knew.
我也不知道
Let's be clear. Nothing has changed.
明确一下,一切不变
We'll be following Porter's original plan.
我们就按波特的原计划行动
4th and 5th will bring explosives from here, here, and here.
四团,五团负责爆破从这里,到这里,还有这里
2nd Mass will come from the west.
第二团从西面进攻
So we got confirmation 8 from Porter, then -- the 4th and 5th are still active.
既然波特已经批准,那么,四团五团会参与进攻的吧
The man just said the mission is a go.
他刚才说了行动照旧
Not what I asked.
我不是问那个
This isn't some classroom Q and A, Mason. That's enough, Danner. Give us the room.
梅森,这里不是你的课上问答。够了,丹纳,你们先回避一下
1 abdominal
adj.腹(部)的,下腹的;n.腹肌
- The abdominal aorta is normally smaller than the thoracic aorta.腹主动脉一般比胸主动脉小。
- Abdominal tissues sometimes adhere after an operation.手术之后腹部有时会出现粘连。
2 lieutenant
n.陆军中尉,海军上尉;代理官员,副职官员
- He was promoted to be a lieutenant in the army.他被提升为陆军中尉。
- He prevailed on the lieutenant to send in a short note.他说动那个副官,递上了一张简短的便条进去。
3 weaver
n.织布工;编织者
- She was a fast weaver and the cloth was very good.她织布织得很快,而且布的质量很好。
- The eager weaver did not notice my confusion.热心的纺织工人没有注意到我的狼狈相。
4 scout
n.童子军,侦察员;v.侦察,搜索
- He was mistaken for an enemy scout and badly wounded.他被误认为是敌人的侦察兵,受了重伤。
- The scout made a stealthy approach to the enemy position.侦察兵偷偷地靠近敌军阵地。
5 breakdown
n.垮,衰竭;损坏,故障,倒塌
- She suffered a nervous breakdown.她患神经衰弱。
- The plane had a breakdown in the air,but it was fortunately removed by the ace pilot.飞机在空中发生了故障,但幸运的是被王牌驾驶员排除了。
6 morale
n.道德准则,士气,斗志
- The morale of the enemy troops is sinking lower every day.敌军的士气日益低落。
- He tried to bolster up their morale.他尽力鼓舞他们的士气。
7 decided
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
- This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
- There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
8 confirmation
n.证实,确认,批准
- We are waiting for confirmation of the news.我们正在等待证实那个消息。
- We need confirmation in writing before we can send your order out.给你们发送订购的货物之前,我们需要书面确认。
标签:
陨落星辰