时间:2018-12-06 作者:英语课 分类:吸血鬼日记第二季


英语课

   Previously 1 on "The vampire 2 diaries"


  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  Vampires 3 and werewolves used to roam freely
  吸血鬼和狼人过去可以自由地出没
  until a shaman put a curse on them to limit their power.
  直到一位萨满诅咒他们,限制了他们的能力
  Since then, werewolves can only turn on a full moon,
  从此以后,狼人只能在满月时变身
  and vampires are weakened by the sun.
  而吸血鬼不能见日光
  Elijah.
  以利亚
  One of the originals.
  吸血鬼祖先之一
  He's a legend.
  他是个传奇人物
  Klaus is the real deal.
  克劳斯才是幕后大佬
  You're saying that the oldest vampire
  你是说史上最古老的吸血鬼
  in the history of time is coming after me?
  要来抓我吗
  I'm prepared to offer you a deal.
  我打算和你做个交易
  What kind of a deal?
  什么样的交易
  I need you to stay put
  你好好待着
  and stop trying to get yourself killed.
  别招来杀身之祸
  Then I shall make certain that your friends remain unharmed.
  我会确保你的朋友们毫发无损
  I called Isobel.
  我给伊泽贝尔打了电话
  Did you find her? Not exactly.
  你找到她了吗,还没有
  Hello, Elena. Uncle John.
  你好,埃琳娜,约翰叔叔
  Bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
  被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
  So don't be his friend.
  别当他是朋友
  Do you understand me?
  你听懂没
  I'm Jules.
  我叫朱尔斯
  I know you're a werewolf.
  我知道你是个狼人
  Do you know where Mason is?
  你知道梅森在哪吗
  He's dead, Tyler.
  他死了,泰勒
  You want to know who murdered him?
  你想知道是谁杀了他吗
  Your little, blond vampire did.
  是你的金发小吸血鬼干的
  Caroline would never do that.
  卡罗琳绝不可能这么做
  She and her little vampire friends were behind it.
  她和她的吸血鬼朋友一手策划的
  How's it going?
  最近怎么样
  We need to talk.
  我们得谈谈
  Yeah. We do. Listen.
  没错,确实,听着
  I've been thinking about it,
  我一直在考虑这事儿
  and I don't want to overanalyze.
  而且我也不愿小题大做
  It was just one kiss,
  只是一个吻而已
  but Matt is still kind of in the picture.
  但马特和我还没有结束
  We can't go there, Tyler.
  泰勒,我们不能在一起
  Fine.
  好吧
  Great.
  太好了
  That's settled.
  那就这样吧
  What happened to my uncle Mason?
  我叔叔梅森发生什么事了
  What?
  什么
  He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened.
  他死了,我希望你告诉我发生了什么
  Tyler, I don't
  泰勒,我不...
  then let me tell you.
  那我来告诉你吧
  Stefan and his brother Damon killed him
  斯特凡和他的哥哥达蒙杀了他
  because Stefan and Damon are vampires,
  因为斯特凡和达蒙同你一样
  just like you.
  都是吸血鬼
  Who told you that? Is it true?
  谁告诉你的,那是真的吗
  Let me explain.
  让我解释下
  Did you know he was dead this whole time?
  你一直都知道他已经死了吗
  Please... Did you know?
  拜托,你知道吗
  I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm sorry.
  对不起,泰勒,对不起
  I trusted you.
  我信任了你
  I
  我...
  The sheriff's department believes drugs
  郡县治安部表明
  played a part in the assailant's deranged 4 and violent behavior
  吸毒导致了昨晚袭击者的暴力行径
  that left 3 people dead at last night's
  致使在俱乐部援助者
  booster club dinner at a local high school.
  聚餐中的三人死亡
  The authorities believe last night's assailant
  有关部门认为昨晚的袭击者
  may also be link to the missing campers
  也许和露营的失踪人员有关
  and park ranger 5 who have yet to be found
  森林管理员至今下落不明
  as well as 25yearold jessica konig,
  并且25岁女孩杰西卡·康尼格坑
  reported missing this morning.
  也在今早失踪
  The sheriff's department says investigations 6 are pending 7
  郡县治安部表明调查仍在进行
  and no further comment will be made.
  目前没有过多的评论
  In related news, mayor Lockwood spoke 8 earlier today.
  相关新闻还有洛克伍德镇长今早的发言
  Due to the recent tragedies that have plagued our town,
  由于最近小镇发生了一连串的惨剧
  We will be holding a memorial in town square today
  我们今晚将在广场举行一个追悼会
  to honor all those we have lost.
  去纪念所有离我们而去的人们
  Join us in hopes that as a community,
  心怀希望加入我们这个团体
  we can begin to heal.
  让我们携手走出伤痛
  Morning. What are you doing here?
  早上好,你来这干什么
  Coffee? We're not doing that.
  要咖啡吗,别客套了
  We did that last night. No more avoiding.
  昨晚就已经客套过了,别再掩饰了
  Why are you here?
  为什么要回来
  Here to protect you.
  为了保护你
  That's all I can say for the moment.
  我目前只能说这么多
  What do you mean, that's all you can say?
  什么叫你只能说这么多
  I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you.
  当我确信能相信你时,我就会告诉你
  Oh, god, I'm late.
  天呐,我要迟到了
  That's what you get for hitting the snooze 3 times.
  这就是你打了3次盹的结果
  What the hell?
  这是怎么一回事
  Hey, good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric.
  早上好,珍娜,阿拉里克
  It's ok I'm confused, right?
  我心存疑惑你能理解吧
  Because we were not expecting you, like, ever.
  因为这里从来都不欢迎你
  Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in.
  我昨晚来的太晚了,是埃琳娜让我进来的
  You know, I'm probably just gonna take off.
  我看来要先走了
  I'm still confused here.
  我仍然很疑惑
  I decided 9 to come back and stay for a while.
  我决定回来住一段时间
  Not here, you're not.
  住这里不行
  Actually, you can't stop me from living here.
  事实上,你阻止不了我
  Actually, I can as legal guardian 10.
  事实上,作为合法监护人,我可以
  Yeah. About that,
  关于那个
  Elena, you want me to explain the situation,
  埃琳娜,是由你来解释
  Or would you like to do the honors?
  还是我来
  Ok. What's going on?
  好了,发生什么事了
  I'm sorry, Jenna.
  对不起,珍娜
  I should've told you earlier, but
  我应该早点说,但...
  I'm Elena's biological father.
  我是埃琳娜的亲生父亲
  There. Now you know.
  现在你知道了吧
  What?
  他说什么
  You brought back John Gilbert?
  你把约翰·吉尔伯特给带回来了
  That was your big saveElena move?
  这就是你拯救埃琳娜的行动吗
  I went to go look for Isobel, and I got John instead.
  我本来是去找伊泽贝尔的,可却找到了他
  He said he could help us,
  他说他能帮我们
  And we're desperate.
  并且我们已经绝望了
  We're not that desperate, Stefan.
  斯特凡,我们还不至于这么绝望
  The guy tried to barbeque me.
  那个男人差点烤了我
  Damon, Bonnie's new witch friend is working with Elijah,
  达蒙,邦妮的新朋友和以利亚是一伙的
  so we have to assume that the moonstone was never destroyed.
  我们不得不怀疑月光石根本没被毁掉
  Elena is putting all of her faith
  埃琳娜完全信赖
  into some deal that she made
  她和以利亚签订的
  with Elijah to keep everyone safe.
  保证所有人安全的协议
  I mean, do you trust Elijah?
  我是说,你相信以利亚吗
  I don't trust him. He's an original. He can't be trusted.
  我不相信他,他是元老之一,他不可信
  It's not like we can just go up and kill him
  杀了他根本不可能
  Because apparently 11, he can't die.
  因为很显然,他不会死
  Still waiting for the part where John Gilbert is the answer.
  我还在等你解释约翰·吉尔伯特的事
  He knew about the sacrifice.
  他知道祭祀的事
  Isobel told him.
  伊泽贝尔告诉过他
  He said he knew of a way to keep Elena safe.
  他知道该如何保护埃琳娜
  And how do we do that?
  那我们该怎么做
  He's not talking, at least not to me, anyway.
  他没说,至少还不肯对我说
  Great work, Stefan, top notch 12.
  干得不错,斯特凡,干得漂亮
  As if I didn't have enough problems.
  你真怕我的问题还不够多
  Hey, I'm sorry about Rose. Whatever.
  罗斯的事我很抱歉,无所谓了
  I knew the woman for 5 minutes.
  我才认识她五分钟而已
  And you cared about her after 5 minutes.
  经过那五分钟之后,你很在乎她
  Oh, wonder what that means.
  想知道这说明什么
  It means I care, stefan.
  说明我在乎她,斯特凡
  It means I'm changing and evolving into a man
  说明我正在发展变化成一个
  capable of greatness.
  具有崇高品格的人
  You better watch your back
  你可得小心点
  Because I may just have to go get a hero hairdo of my own
  我很可能不得不带上大英雄的光环
  And steal your thunder.
  盖过你的光辉
  I got it, mom.
  我来开门吧,妈妈
  What's wrong?
  出什么事了
  Tyler knows about you and damon.
  泰勒发现你和达蒙是吸血鬼了
  He knows that damon killed mason.
  他知道是达蒙杀了梅森
  I didn't say a word.
  不是我告诉他的
  It's that woman jules. She had a runin with damon.
  是那个叫朱尔斯的女人,她跟达蒙谈过
  Tyler was so upset.
  泰勒难过极了
  The look on his face, he was so betrayed.
  他脸上写满了被欺骗后的愤怒
  Wow, this is bad.
  真是太糟了
  You're not gonna tell damon, are you?
  你不会告诉达蒙的吧
  No.We hear that he wants to kill him.
  不会,达蒙想干掉他
  He thinks all werewolves should die,
  他觉得所有狼人都该死
  And he's not wrong to think that, Caroline.
  他这么想也是有道理的,卡罗琳
  I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate 13?
  我是说,如果泰勒采取报复呢
  He has every right to. He can get himself killed.
  他很可能这么做,也可能会因此送命
  Well, we're not gonna let that happen.
  我们绝不能让那事儿发生
  Yeah. We have to get to him and reason with him
  我们必须说服他放弃这个念头
  Before he does something stupid.
  在他还没做蠢事之前
  You have to talk to him.
  你得跟他好好谈谈
  Just try to explain, you know?
  尽全力去试着解释
  You always know the right things to say, ok?
  你总知道该如何说话
  He and I...We're friends.
  他跟我...我们是朋友
  I was right, wasn't I?
  我说的没错吧
  Your little vampire friend, she was lying.
  你的小吸血鬼朋友骗了你
  What do you want?
  你想怎么样
  I want you to understand that a vampire
  我希望你能知道一个吸血鬼
  will never be your friend.
  永远不可能成为你的朋友
  It's our nature to be enemies.
  我们天生为敌
  You know how stupid that sounds?
  你知道这听起来有多蠢吗
  You need to leave here. It's not safe.
  你得离开这里,这里不安全
  I can't just run away with you.
  我不能就这么跟你逃跑
  I don't even know you. My mom would freak.
  我都不了解你,我妈会抓狂的
  My life is here. Your old life.
  我的生活都在这里,是你曾经的生活
  Your new life is just beginning.
  你的新生活才刚刚开始
  You have so much to learn.
  有很多事儿等着你去学习
  Like what?
  比如呢
  How to survive.
  学习如何生存
  You've triggered the curse, Tyler.
  你已经触发了诅咒,泰勒
  It's important you learn what it means to be a lycanthrope.
  你得懂得变成狼人意味着什么
  We live by a code of loyalty 14.
  我们信奉忠诚
  We take care of each other.
  我们互相帮助
  It's my duty and honor to help you.
  帮助你是我的职责与荣幸
  Please let me.
  请允许我这么做吧
  Where's John?
  约翰在哪儿
  He's not here. He left.
  他不在,刚走
  I don't know where he went.
  我不知道他去了哪里
  He just blew in, announced to Jenna
  他就那么闯进来,跟珍娜宣布
  That he's my dad, and then took off.
  他是我的生父,然后又走了
  It's public knowledge now? Apparently.
  已经人所共知了吗,显然是啊
  You ok?
  你还好吗
  Yeah.
  还好
  Jenna's head is spinning, but I'm ok.
  珍娜深受刺激,不过我还好
  He say what he was doing here?
  他说过来这做什么吗
  No. You know, Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth
  没有,斯特凡觉得他说的都是真话
  about wanting to help me.
  相信他想帮我
  You believe him?
  你相信他了吗
  No. I don't believe him for a second.
  不,我分毫不信
  I don't, either.
  我也不信
  Want are we gonna do? Kill him.
  我们该怎么做,干掉他
  Damon. I'm joking.
  达蒙,开玩笑罢了
  Ok. I'm a little serious. Damon!
  好吧,其实有点认真的,达蒙
  I'm not gonna hurt him, Elena.
  我不会伤害他的,埃琳娜
  I'm the good guy now, remember?
  我现在是好人了,记得吗
  What does that mean?
  什么意思
  I'm gonna have a civil conversation with your father.
  我会和你父亲进行一次礼貌的谈话
  Wait. I'm coming with you.
  等等,我跟你一起去
  I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk.
  我不会伤害你,我只想谈谈
  Then why did you break in?
  那你为何私闯进来
  Would you have let me in otherwise?
  不这样你会让我进来吗
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  Shh. Not a word.
  别出声
  Tyler, I'm leaving for the memorial.
  泰勒,我要去纪念活动了
  Brady?
  布雷迪
  This is a hard place to find.
  这地方可真难找
  You told me to stay under the radar 15.
  你告诉我要掩人耳目的嘛
  Thanks for coming.
  谢谢你能来
  You sure these vamps killed Mason?
  你确定那些吸血鬼杀了梅森吗
  Positive.
  千真万确
  We have to be careful.
  我们得小心点
  I'm not afraid of a vampire.
  我可不怕吸血鬼
  I know, baby, but I want the boy
  我知道,亲爱的,比起复仇
  more than I want vengeance 16.
  我更想要那个男孩
  I say, let's get both.
  让我说,来个一举两得吧
  Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot here.
  或许我们的想法都错了
  What happened to Mason?
  你们把梅森怎么了
  Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about.
  泰勒,这说来话长
  I wouldn't do that.
  我不会那么做的
  Without a full moon, you're no match for me.
  没满月时你根本不是我的对手
  It's good to have you back, John.
  你能回来真是太好了,约翰
  We could really use you.
  我们很需要你
  And the council? What are they doing?
  委员会怎么样了,都在忙些什么呢
  Damon salvatore is leading the council now.
  达蒙·塞尔瓦托现在是委员会的主管
  Talk to him.
  问他吧
  Excuse me.
  失陪
  Jeremy, there you are.
  杰瑞米,原来你在这儿
  Looks like I slept through the homecoming.
  貌似我睡的错过了某人的回归
  You didn't miss much.
  你也没错过多少
  To say that no one is happy to see me would be an understatement.
  看来还真没什么人希望见到我
  Things are different now.
  今日不同往日
  You can't come around and
  你不能这样一回来
  start up with all this antivampire stuff.
  就开始反吸血鬼行动
  I have no intention of doing that.
  我没打算那么做
  How's that ring been treating you?
  那戒指对你有用吗
  Look. If this is what you came for,
  听着,要是这就是你回来的原因
  just take it and go.
  拿上戒指,马上走人
  What kind of man would I be if I took that from you?
  如果我把戒指要回来,那我成什么了
  Want to go grab some lunch? Think I'll pass.
  想去吃个午饭吗,我就算了吧
  All right.
  好吧
  Hello, Bonnie.
  你好,邦妮
  I don't have anything to say to you, Dr. Martin,
  我和你没什么好说的,马丁医生
  or your son.
  和你儿子也是
  You must be feeling very confused about us.
  你肯定对我们感到很困惑
  Nothing confusing about it.
  没什么好困惑的
  I trusted Luka, and he betrayed me.
  我信任洛卡,可他却背叛了我
  Elena told me you're both working for Elijah,
  埃琳娜告诉我,你们俩都为以利亚效力
  so don't lie about it.
  所以你就别骗我了
  I won't, but that doesn't mean
  我不会骗你,但这不代表
  we're not also looking out for you.
  我们没在保护你
  Spare me the witch loyalty crap.
  别再和我扯什么巫师忠诚法则了
  You might not want to believe this,
  你可能不相信
  but Elijah is a man of his word.
  但以利亚是个守信用的人
  You can trust that he'll keep his end of the deal
  你要相信他会遵守对埃琳娜的承诺
  with Elena to keep you and your friends protected.
  保证你和你朋友的安全
  You're right. I don't believe it.
  没错,我不相信
  Is there a problem here?
  有什么问题吗
  Not at all.
  没问题
  What was that about? More lies.
  你们说了些什么,扯谎
  I can't believe it.
  难以置信
  Elena is my sister's husband's brother's daughter,
  埃琳娜是我姐夫的弟弟的女儿
  and her mother is my boyfriend's deceased wife.
  她的生母是我男朋友的亡妻
  You can't make this stuff up.
  这怎么都联系不起来啊
  It's definitely a little overwhelming.
  这是有点难以接受
  I can't believe that they kept it a secret.
  真不敢相信他们居然对我保密
  How it is even possible to keep a secret like that?
  那样的秘密怎么可能守得住呢
  Hey, you two.
  你们好
  You think I can join you?
  我能和你们一起坐吗
  Do you have to?
  非得这样吗
  I guess I don't have to, but might as well.
  不是啦,但这样也许也不错
  Look who's here.
  看看谁来了
  We just need answers.
  我们只是想找答案
  Please don't do anything stupid.
  求你别做傻事
  Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun.
  但傻事可有趣了
  Damon, I mean it.
  达蒙,我说真的
  All I'm asking is you try to keep it together.
  我只希望你能合作一下
  Be the better man.
  做个好人
  Ok, then.
  那好吧
  John, buddy 17...How you been?
  约翰,哥们,最近怎么样
  I've been all right, Damon.
  我一直很好,达蒙
  It's good to see you.
  见到你真好
  Look. About caroline,
  听着,关于卡罗琳
  no matter what her flaws are,
  不管她做错了什么
  when push comes to shove,
  当你身处困境的时候
  you're gonna want that girl on your side.
  你还是会希望她站在你这边的
  She's your friend. Stop being a dick to her.
  她是你的朋友,别对她太苛刻
  I thought vampires hated werewolves.
  我以为吸血鬼憎恨狼人
  That's some sort of leftover 18 idea from another time.
  那都是以前留下来的旧思想了
  Doesn't have to be that way anymore.
  不一定非得反目成仇
  We go to the same school. We have the same friends.
  我们上同一所学校,拥有同样的朋友
  We keep the same secrets. This can work, Tyler.
  守着同样的秘密,不会有问题的,泰勒
  I mean, it's your home. It's my home, too.
  这里是你的家,也是我的家
  I want this to work.
  我希望能和平共处
  Help. Help.
  救命,救命
  Whose number was that, hmm?
  谁的电话
  Damn it, Tyler.
  该死,泰勒
  I'm trying to save your life. Can't you see that?
  我是在救你,难道你看不出来吗
  We have a problem.
  我们有麻烦了
  So, John, rumor 19 has it,
  约翰,有传闻说
  you know a lot and won't say anything.
  你无所不知,但又三缄其口
  How do I know you can be trusted, Damon?
  我怎么知道我可以相信你,达蒙
  Originals can compel vampires,
  斯特凡说,吸血鬼祖先可以控制
  according to Stefan.
  吸血鬼的意识
  That's why katherine is still in the tomb,
  凯瑟琳之所以还被关在坟墓里
  because an original has compelled her to stay there.
  就是因为有个吸血鬼祖先迫使她待在那
  Only because all of the vervain had left her system.
  也只因为她体内的马鞭草已耗尽
  Stefan and I, on the other hand,
  但是,斯特凡和我
  are chock full.
  体内充满了马鞭草
  You guys are drinking vervain?
  你们现在在喝马鞭草吗
  It's an acquired taste.
  这是个要后天培养的品味
  I don't see that magical ring on your stitched finger,
  看你缝了针的手指上没戴那只魔力戒指
  so if you know something about klaus,
  所以,要是你知道关于克劳斯的事
  you better start talking,
  你最好现在就说出来
  Or I will kill you in your sleep.
  不然我会在你睡觉的时候杀了你
  Now, is that any way to convince me
  你现在这样,怎么让我相信
  that you and I are on the same side?
  你和我是同一战线的呢
  First, I need to know that I can trust you, Damon,
  首先,达蒙,我要知道我能信任你
  that I can count on you.
  能指靠你
  Then we'll talk.
  然后我们再来谈
  I haven't seen you.
  最近没怎么见你
  I'm not avoiding you, I swear.
  我可没在躲你,我发誓
  Yeah. You're avoiding me a little.
  嗯,你有点在躲我
  Ok, maybe a little.
  好吧,可能是有点
  Can we talk later?
  晚点我们能谈谈吗
  I mean, I'm headed to work right now, but maybe after,
  我现在要去上班,也许下班以后吧
  clear up some of this weirdness 20?
  消除一下我们之间的尴尬
  Yeah. Yeah. I'd really like that.
  好的,我也希望能这样
  I'll just swing by when you're closing.
  你快下班的时候,我顺道去找你
  Sounds good. Ok. Bye.
  好,再见
  Excuse me.
  打扰一下
  Caroline, right? Yeah.
  你是卡罗琳,对吧,没错
  I'm looking for Tyler.
  我在找泰勒
  You haven't seen him, have you?
  你有见过他吗
  No, not since earlier.
  没有,之前有见过
  Sorry.
  不好意思
  I know you're lying.
  我知道你在说谎
  Really? How?
  是吗,怎么知道的
  Is that one of your little wolf tricks?
  是你的狼人小把戏吗
  Actually, it is.
  实际上,是的
  Well, I have a trick, too.
  我也有个小把戏
  I see you got the bullet out.
  我看见你把子弹拿出来了
  That was nasty.
  真恶心
  I got lots of wooden bullets,
  我有大把的木头子弹
  Other toys.
  还有其他玩具
  It's gonna be a long night, sweet pea.
  今晚将是个不眠夜,小甜心
  You want to be friends, great.
  你想和我做朋友,很好
  We're friends. Will you go now?
  那我们是朋友了,你可以走了吗
  I don't know what else to say to you, Tyler.
  我不知道还该跟你说什么,泰勒
  I came back to this town because I wanted a life.
  我回到这个镇上,是因为我想要安定的生活
  I wanted to exist where I could have friends
  我希望能留在这个能广交朋友
  and where I could build a family.
  组建家庭的地方
  I have that here. We can both have that.
  在这儿我拥有了这些,你也可以
  Hi. Everything ok?
  一切都还好吗
  That depends.
  那得看情况了
  How badly do you want to keep her alive?
  看你有多希望她活着
  Who is this?
  你是谁
  Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?
  问你哥哥,泰勒在哪
  Jules?
  朱尔斯
  Where's Caroline?
  卡罗琳在哪里
  You made a mistake, Stefan.
  你犯了个错,斯特凡
  I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it.
  我打算给你个机会改正
  Where is she?
  她在哪里
  Right here. Want proof?
  就在这里,想要证据吗
  He needs proof.
  他要证据
  What's happening?
  发生什么事了
  Hurt her again, and you're dead.
  再伤害她,你就死定了
  I hurt her again, and she's dead.
  我再伤害她,她就死定了
  Bring Tyler to me, clearing by Wickery falls.
  把泰勒交给我,在维克利瀑布见
  You have 20 minutes until she dies.
  距离她死,你还有二十分钟
  So my friend wants to meet you.
  我的朋友想见见你
  Damon Salvatore, this is
  达蒙·塞尔瓦托,这是
  I know you the news lady.
  我认识你,记者
  Yeah, Andie Star. Nice to meet you.
  对,安迪·斯达,很高兴认识你
  Can I buy you a drink, Damon?
  我能请你喝杯东西吗,达蒙
  My glass is all full, Andie.
  我的酒杯还满着,安迪
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  You totally blew her off.
  你彻底打击到她了
  I'm steering 21 clear of all women at the moment.
  我现在对女人不感兴趣
  You didn't have to be rude.
  那你也不必这么无礼
  Trust me, it's in the best interest of women everywhere.
  相信我,无论在哪儿这样对她们最好
  Stefan?
  斯特凡
  What is it?
  怎么回事
  Why am I just finding out about this now?
  为什么我到现在才搞清状况
  Stefan was worried that you
  斯特凡很担心你
  That I would what, what I would kill him?
  担心我什么,难道我会杀了他吗
  Of course. That's what needs to happen.
  当然,这是必须的
  No, Damon, not Tyler.
  不,达蒙,不是泰勒
  Do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back,
  想尽办法把卡罗琳救出来
  But just leave Tyler out of it, ok? Why?
  但不要把泰勒搅进来,好吗,为什么
  He's a werewolf. He needs to die.
  他是个狼人,他就得死
  I'm willing to kill. It's a winwin.
  我就想杀他,这是一箭双雕
  Damon, please, ok? Too many people are dead.
  达蒙,求你,好吗,死了太多人了
  You need to stop doing that.
  你别再这样子了
  Doing what?
  怎样子
  Assuming that I'll play the good guy
  想当然地以为我会做个好人
  because it's you who's asking.
  因为这是你要求的
  Be the better man, Damon.
  做个好人吧,达蒙
  Do you mind?
  能回避下吗
  What's going on? Nothing.
  怎么了,没事
  Doesn't look like nothing.
  肯定有什么事
  Well, guess what, John.
  你知道吗,约翰
  Trust works both ways. Get out.
  信任是互相的,滚出去
  Look. We don't have time for this.
  我们没时间了
  We need to get Caroline back.
  我们得把卡罗琳救出来
  We don't need to do anything. I'll take care of it.
  我们用不着做任何事情,我会处理的
  First dad duty ground your daughter.
  首先,爸爸的职责是,管好你的女儿
  Keep her here.
  让她待在这儿
  I'm coming with you. No, no, no, no.
  我跟你一起去,不,不,不
  I'm with Damon on this one.
  这次我赞同达蒙
  Uhuh. Nope. Stop, stop. You're not going anywhere.
  不行,站住,你哪也不能去
  Just tell me what's going on.
  告诉我发生什么事了
  So...
  话说
  How many vampires are there in this town anyway?
  这个镇上到底有多少吸血鬼
  No? Why are you doing this to me?
  不肯说是吧,你为什么要这样对我
  Why are you doing this to me? Why?
  为什么要这样对我,为什么
  You're a vampire.
  因为你是个吸血鬼
  Why not?
  何乐而不为
  I'm sorry. What was that?
  不好意思,怎么回事
  Get me out!
  放我出去
  Excuse me? What was that?
  抱歉,怎么回事
  Let me out!
  放我出去
  Get it out of your system?
  套出话来了吗
  No. I'm just getting started.
  没有,我才刚刚开始
  Brady, let's be smart about this.
  布雷迪,让我们放聪明点吧
  I just want the boy.
  我只想要那个男孩
  It's our duty to help him. It's who we are.
  帮助他是我们的职责,这是我们的天性
  You want to talk duty and honor?
  你想和我谈职责和荣耀吗
  These are vampires.
  他们可是吸血鬼啊
  They cross one of us, they cross all of us.
  残害了我们一份子,就等于残害了我们一族
  That's who we are.
  这才是我们的天性
  You're not leaving this restaurant.
  你不能离开这个餐馆
  You can't tell me what to do.
  你没资格来约束我
  Yes, I can. Want to know why?
  我可以,想知道为什么吗
  Because I'm here to make sure you stay safe.
  因为我是来保证你安全的
  I've got that covered.
  你说的倒好听
  Are you talking about the deal that you made with Elijah?
  你是在说你和以利亚的那笔交易吗
  You really think he's gonna keep his promise to you?
  你真的相信他会信守承诺吗
  Putting your faith in him was a dumb move.
  相信他,真是愚蠢至极
  Are you saying I should put my faith in you?
  你对斯特凡和达蒙痛下毒手
  After everything that you did to Stefan and Damon?
  难道我还应该相信你吗
  We've had our differences,
  过去我们有过争执
  and I've made mistakes,
  我也犯过错
  but you and I, we're family.
  但是你和我,我们是一家人
  You don't get to use that word.
  你没资格说这个词
  That word is off limits to you.
  我和你不是一家人
  Fine, but it doesn't change the facts.
  随你便,但是这也改变不了现实
  You're right. Facts are facts,
  说得对,事实就是事实
  so listen up. You may be my father,
  所以听好了,或许你是我的父亲
  but I am never going to be your daughter.
  但我永远不可能做你的女儿
  You got that?
  听懂了吗
  I know you're out there.
  我知道你在附近
  Where's Caroline?
  卡罗琳在哪里
  Locked up tight.
  紧紧地锁起来了
  Let her go and I'll release Tyler.
  放她走,我就放了泰勒
  It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has.
  本来没必要把事情弄得这么复杂
  I'm not your enemy, Jules.
  我不是你的敌人,朱尔斯
  It's a little late to be waving a white flag,
  现在言和太晚了点吧
  don't you think?
  你不觉得吗
  You need to leave town.
  你得离开这儿
  No one else has to get hurt.
  没必要再造成更多伤害
  I'm not leaving without Tyler.
  没有泰勒我是不会走的
  Tyler's free to make his own decisions.
  泰勒有权自己做决定
  As soon as you release Caroline.
  只要你放了卡罗琳
  My brother the peacemaker.
  我弟弟真是个和事老
  Since Stefan got here before me,
  既然斯特凡先来了
  I'm gonna let him try it his way
  就先按他的方式解决
  Before I resort to my way,
  不然就按我的方式
  Which is a little bloodier 22.
  虽然血腥了点
  So give us Caroline.
  交出卡罗琳
  Let go of tyler.
  放了泰勒
  Give us Caroline. Light of full moon.
  放了卡罗琳,现在不是月圆
  It's not an even fight and you know it.
  你们手无缚鸡之力
  We'll take you.
  我们吃定你们了
  I'm not so sure about that, tough guy.
  那可不见得吧,硬汉
  Let's try this again.
  我再说一遍
  Give us Tyler.
  交出泰勒
  You heard her. Go.
  你听见了吧,去啊
  Which one of you killed Mason?
  你们谁杀了梅森
  Uh, that'd be me.
  好像是我
  Boys, make sure that one suffers.
  兄弟们,好好伺候他
  We can take them.
  我们搞得定他们
  I don't know about that.
  我可不确定
  Well, then...
  那就
  Tyler! There's a latch 23.
  泰勒,那儿有个锁
  There's a latch on the door and I can't get to it.
  门上有锁,我够不着
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  Tyler, please. Tyler?
  泰勒,拜托,泰勒
  What's happening?
  发生什么了
  What the hell's going on?
  到底怎么回事
  Elijah made a promise to Elena.
  以利亚和埃琳娜有协议
  I'm here to see it's upheld.
  我是来履行承诺的
  You need to go.
  你们得走了
  Get out of here. Now.
  现在就离开
  When your friends awaken 24, give them a message.
  等你朋友醒了,帮我捎个口信
  They need to get the hell out of this town.
  他们必须马上滚出这个镇
  So is your mom home?
  你妈妈在家吗
  No. She's at work.
  没有,她在上班
  I can come in if you want me to.
  如果你需要的话,我可以陪你进去
  I'm fine, stefan.
  我没事,斯特凡
  You don't have to pretend with me.
  你不必在我面前装了
  Anybody would be upset after
  任何人经历了今晚你遭遇的事
  what you went through tonight.
  都会难过的
  I'm OK.
  我没事
  I'm not girlie, little Caroline anymore.
  我不是那个柔弱的小卡罗琳了
  I can handle myself.
  我自己可以搞定的
  You sure can.
  你确定吗
  I just really want to go shower, so...
  我真的很想去冲个凉,那么
  Ok.
  好的
  Ok Good night.
  好,晚安
  What do you want?
  你要干嘛
  We didn't finish our conversation.
  我们还没谈完呢
  I'll bite.
  好吧
  I've been thinking. Personal feelings aside, Damon,
  我一直在想,把个人的情感放一边,达蒙
  I think you and Stefan
  我知道你和斯特凡
  Will do all you can to protect Elena.
  会不顾一切地保护埃琳娜的
  I agree with that statement.
  这点倒是没错
  So I come bearing gifts.
  所以我带了点礼物
  What the hell is that?
  那是什么鬼东西
  This is how you kill an original.
  这可以帮你杀死吸血鬼祖先
  In this vial is ash from a white oak tree
  这个小瓶里的是白栎木的灰烬
  that dates back to the genesis of the originals.
  它们来自吸血鬼祖先的起源时期
  The dagger 25 must be dipped into the ash
  匕首必须沾上这些灰烬
  And then plunged 26 into their heart.
  然后刺入他们的心脏
  How do you know all this, John?
  你怎么知道这些的,约翰
  Isobel. She's very good at finding out things.
  伊莎贝尔,她善于发现
  But of course you know that.
  当然了,你是知道的
  Where is Isobel?
  伊莎贝尔在哪儿
  Let's just say if she accomplishes what she's attempting,
  假如她完成了现在正在做的事情
  Klaus will never set foot in mystic falls.
  克劳斯就永远不能踏入神秘瀑布镇了
  Where Elena's concerned,
  只要是与埃琳娜有关的事
  You and I are on the same side.
  咱俩就是一伙的
  Hey. Did something happen?
  发生什么事了吗
  Oh, my...I am so sorry, matt.
  天啊,非常抱歉,马特
  Are you ok? Yeah.
  你还好吗,还好
  Something came up with bonnie
  邦妮出了点事儿
  And she needed me.
  她需要我
  A friend thing. You understand?
  朋友之间的事,你能理解吧
  Yeah. So you with her right now?
  你和她现在在一起吗
  Yeah. So I'm not gonna make it tonight,
  是啊,今晚我去不了了
  But can I see you tomorrow?
  但是我们明天见好吗
  Yeah. Sure. I hope everything works out.
  行啊,希望一切顺利
  Good night.
  晚安
  Are you ok?
  你还好吧
  I'm fine.
  我很好
  I had no idea they would come for you.
  我不知道他们会找上你
  Do you know what they did to me?
  你知道他们对我做了什么吗
  I'm sorry. But it's crazy now.
  对不起,但是我现在好乱
  Ok? I don't know who to trust.
  我不知道该相信谁
  You lied to me.
  你对我说了谎
  I lied to protect my friends.
  我是因为保护我的朋友才说谎的
  I lied to protect you. Don't you get that?
  我是为了保护你才说谎的,你不明白吗
  Caroline You just stood there
  卡罗琳,你就那么站在那儿
  When they were going to kill us.
  在他们要杀了我们的时候
  You just stood there. You didn't do anything.
  你就站在那儿,什么都不做
  I didn't know what to do.
  我不知道要做些什么
  You help your friend. That's what you do.
  你该帮助你的朋友,你就该那么做
  I'm sorry. No, it's too late.
  对不起,太晚了
  Because we're not friends anymore.
  因为我们不再是朋友了
  And what happened to me tonight,
  今晚发生在我身上的事
  That will never happen again.
  不会再发生了
  So you take that back to your little werewolf pack
  所以你回到你的狼群里去吧
  And you get the hell out of my house.
  赶紧滚出我的房子
  I'm sorry about earlier.
  之前的事我很抱歉
  Enough already. I don't want you here
  够了,我不想看见你在这儿
  And I can't make that any more clear.
  我已经说的很清楚了
  I didn't come here to fight with you, Elena.
  我不是来这里和你吵嘴的,埃琳娜
  Yeah, I know. You're here to protect me.
  我知道,你是来这里保护我的
  Got it. Get in line.
  我明白,说重点
  I thought you might want this.
  我猜你可能想要这个
  It was your mother's.
  这是你妈妈的
  Isobel? No.
  伊泽贝尔吗,不
  Your mother. Miranda.
  你的养母,米兰达
  I remember her wearing it when she was young.
  我记得她年轻的时候一直带着这个
  I found it in a box with some things that your dad left me.
  我从你父亲留给我的一个盒子里找到的
  Here. It's yours now.
  给,现在是你的了
  Miranda and Grayson were your parents, Elena.
  米兰达和格里森才是你的父母,埃琳娜
  I know I'm nothing to you.
  我知道自己对你来说什么都不是
  You have no reason to believe me or trust me.
  你没有理由来相信甚至信任我
  I've done so many horrible things.
  我做过太多的蠢事情
  But when you lost your parents...
  但当你失去了双亲
  I lost my brother, my family.
  我也同样失去了我的哥哥,我的家人
  I lost my way.
  我失去了方向
  I know I'm probably never
  我知道我们之间
  going to make things right with you.
  也许永远都不会和好
  I know that, but...
  我知道,但是
  I'm gonna do everything I can to protect you
  但我会尽我一切所能来保护你
  And protect this family.
  保护这个家
  Elena?
  埃琳娜
  Are you ok?
  你还好吗
  I'm fine.
  我没事
  Did you hear that?
  你刚刚听到了吗
  I don't believe him, Stefan.
  我不相信他,斯特凡
  I just don't.
  就是不相信
  What happened tonight? How's Caroline?
  今晚发生什么了,卡罗琳还好吗
  I could use your help.
  也许你能去看看她
  Hey. Come on in.
  嘿,进来吧
  I'm sorry about your friends.
  对于你的朋友,我很抱歉
  It's not always like this. Is it?
  你们不是都一直这样干的, 对吗
  No. Is it, Brady?
  不是,是吧,布雷迪
  No, man.
  不是一直这样,哥们
  You're living in vampire country, that's all.
  只是你住在一个吸血鬼成群的地方
  It's way better than this.
  本来可以更加顺利的
  Mason didn't tell me anything about it.
  这些梅森什么都没告诉过我
  He was gone. Dead, I guess,
  他走了,大概死了吧
  Before he could help me.
  之前都没能帮上忙
  I don't get what Mason was even doing here
  我根本不明白梅森来这里是干什么的
  In the first place.
  从一开始就不明白
  His brother died. You know that, Brady
  他的哥哥死了,你知道这事的,布雷迪
  Why was he stupid enough to stay
  他为什么愚蠢之极,留在这里
  and get himself killed?
  还让自己小命不保
  Because of this rock he was trying to find.
  因为他在找一块石头
  What rock?
  什么石头
  A moonstone.
  一块月光石
  I had no idea.
  我不知道这事
  What?
  干什么
  Moonstone? Did he find it?
  月光石,他找到没
  Yeah. Where is it now?
  找到了,现在在哪里
  I couldn't tell you.
  我不能告诉你
  What's going on? I was a bit worried about you.
  发生什么了,我有些担心你
  After everything you went through tonight.
  今晚在你身上发生了这么多事
  I'm fine.
  我没事
  Good. But just in case, I...
  那好,但以防万一
  brought some backup.
  我带了一些后援
  We're gonna slumber 27 it.
  我们今晚就在你家睡了
  We haven't done it in ages.
  我们已经好几年没这样了
  I love you.
  我爱你
  I love you.
  我也爱你
  I can't believe you called me.
  我不敢相信你回我电话
  I thought I was being way too forward
  我以为我之前太主动了
  When I had Jenna give you my number.
  还问珍娜要你电话
  I like a woman who knows what she wants.
  我喜欢知道自己想要什么的女人
  Thank you.
  谢谢夸奖
  So what do you want,
  那你想要什么
  Mr. Tall, dark, and handsome?
  这位集高挑,阴暗,俊美一身的先生
  I'm not that tall.
  我没那么高挑
  I need a distraction 28.
  我需要分散注意力
  You can booty call me anytime you want.
  我可是随叫随到
  See, the thing is, Miss sexy reporter girl,
  这位性感的主持人小姐,事实上
  I have a problem I need help with.
  我有一个困扰需要解开
  It's really messing with my mind.
  这事让我头脑混乱
  Oh. Tell me about it.
  和我说说这事吧
  I'm in love with a woman I can never have.
  我爱上了一个我这辈子永远得不到的女人
  I knew it.
  我就知道
  I know how to pick them.
  我知道怎么帮你排忧解难
  So why can't you have her?
  你为什么得不到她
  She's with another man, I assume?
  我猜,她和另一个男人在一起了
  Yeah, that's not the point.
  恩,但这不是重点
  The point is I'm in love with her
  但重点是,我爱上她了
  and it's driving me crazy.
  这快把我逼疯了
  I'm not in control.
  不能自已
  You don't trust yourself around her?
  你觉得自己配不上她吗
  I don't trust myself around anyone, Andie.
  我觉得自己配不上任何一个人,安迪
  I'm bad, Andie. I do things.
  我很邪恶的,安迪,我做坏事
  I kill people.
  我杀人
  Don't be afraid.
  别怕
  You're ok.
  你不会有事的
  Why do you kill people?
  你为什么杀人
  Because I like it.
  因为我喜欢
  It's in my nature. It's who I am.
  这是我的本性,我的天性
  But then I have to stay together to protect her
  但现在我要时刻在她身边保护她
  and she wants me to be the better man,
  她想让我做一个好人
  which means I can't be who I am.
  也就是说我要改变自我
  Do you see the problem I'm having, Andie?
  你知道我现在有什么困扰了吧,安迪
  Well, maybe this is who you are now.
  也许现在的一切才是真正的你
  Love does that, Damon. It changes us.
  达蒙,爱总是这样,爱改变了我们
  Just stop talking.
  别说了
  Just kiss me.
  吻我
  Be my distraction.
  做一个让我分心的人
  I know you're expecting someone else.
  我知道你等的是别人
  I sent Stefan to find Isobel.
  我让斯特凡去找伊泽贝尔
  She got your message. She was busy,
  她收到了你的口信,她很忙
  So she sent me instead.
  所以她派我来了
  Does stefan know that you're here right now?
  斯特凡知道你现在在这吗
  No. No one does.
  不知道,没人知道
  This is between you, me, and Isobel.
  这事,你知我知,伊泽贝尔知
  I want out of this tomb, John.
  我要离开这里,约翰
  I'm already on it.
  这事我已经着手在办了

1 previously
adv.以前,先前(地)
  • The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.自行车胎在以前损坏过的地方又爆开了。
  • Let me digress for a moment and explain what had happened previously.让我岔开一会儿,解释原先发生了什么。
2 vampire
n.吸血鬼
  • It wasn't a wife waiting there for him but a blood sucking vampire!家里的不是个老婆,而是个吸人血的妖精!
  • Children were afraid to go to sleep at night because of the many legends of vampire.由于听过许多有关吸血鬼的传说,孩子们晚上不敢去睡觉。
3 vampires
n.吸血鬼( vampire的名词复数 );吸血蝠;高利贷者;(舞台上的)活板门
  • The most effective weapon against the vampires is avampire itself. 对付吸血鬼最有效的武器就是吸血鬼自己。 来自电影对白
  • If vampires existed, don`t you think we would`ve found them by now? 如果真有吸血鬼,那我们怎么还没有找到他们呢? 来自电影对白
4 deranged
adj.疯狂的
  • Traffic was stopped by a deranged man shouting at the sky.一名狂叫的疯子阻塞了交通。
  • A deranged man shot and killed 14 people.一个精神失常的男子开枪打死了14人。
5 ranger
n.国家公园管理员,护林员;骑兵巡逻队员
  • He was the head ranger of the national park.他曾是国家公园的首席看守员。
  • He loved working as a ranger.他喜欢做护林人。
6 investigations
(正式的)调查( investigation的名词复数 ); 侦查; 科学研究; 学术研究
  • His investigations were intensive and thorough but revealed nothing. 他进行了深入彻底的调查,但没有发现什么。
  • He often sent them out to make investigations. 他常常派他们出去作调查。
7 pending
prep.直到,等待…期间;adj.待定的;迫近的
  • The lawsuit is still pending in the state court.这案子仍在州法庭等待定夺。
  • He knew my examination was pending.他知道我就要考试了。
8 spoke
n.(车轮的)辐条;轮辐;破坏某人的计划;阻挠某人的行动 v.讲,谈(speak的过去式);说;演说;从某种观点来说
  • They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从我们公司获得的。
  • The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上连接外圈与中心的条棒。
9 decided
adj.决定了的,坚决的;明显的,明确的
  • This gave them a decided advantage over their opponents.这使他们比对手具有明显的优势。
  • There is a decided difference between British and Chinese way of greeting.英国人和中国人打招呼的方式有很明显的区别。
10 guardian
n.监护人;守卫者,保护者
  • The form must be signed by the child's parents or guardian. 这张表格须由孩子的家长或监护人签字。
  • The press is a guardian of the public weal. 报刊是公共福利的卫护者。
11 apparently
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
  • An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
  • He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
12 notch
n.(V字形)槽口,缺口,等级
  • The peanuts they grow are top-notch.他们种的花生是拔尖的。
  • He cut a notch in the stick with a sharp knife.他用利刃在棒上刻了一个凹痕。
13 retaliate
v.报复,反击
  • He sought every opportunity to retaliate against his enemy.他找机会向他的敌人反击。
  • It is strictly forbidden to retaliate against the quality inspectors.严禁对质量检验人员进行打击报复。
14 loyalty
n.忠诚,忠心
  • She told him the truth from a sense of loyalty.她告诉他真相是出于忠诚。
  • His loyalty to his friends was never in doubt.他对朋友的一片忠心从来没受到怀疑。
15 radar
n.雷达,无线电探测器
  • They are following the flight of an aircraft by radar.他们正在用雷达追踪一架飞机的飞行。
  • Enemy ships were detected on the radar.敌舰的影像已显现在雷达上。
16 vengeance
n.报复,报仇,复仇
  • He swore vengeance against the men who murdered his father.他发誓要向那些杀害他父亲的人报仇。
  • For years he brooded vengeance.多年来他一直在盘算报仇。
17 buddy
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
  • Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
  • Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
18 leftover
n.剩货,残留物,剩饭;adj.残余的
  • These narrow roads are a leftover from the days of horse-drawn carriages.这些小道是从马车时代沿用下来的。
  • Wonder if that bakery lets us take leftover home.不知道那家糕饼店会不会让我们把卖剩的带回家。
19 rumor
n.谣言,谣传,传说
  • The rumor has been traced back to a bad man.那谣言经追查是个坏人造的。
  • The rumor has taken air.谣言流传开了。
20 weirdness
n.古怪,离奇,不可思议
  • The weirdness of the city by night held her attention. 夜间城市的古怪景象吸引了她的注意力。
  • But that's not the end of the weirdness feasible in evolutionary systems. 然而这还不是进化系统居然可行的最怪异的地方呐。
21 steering
n.操舵装置
  • He beat his hands on the steering wheel in frustration. 他沮丧地用手打了几下方向盘。
  • Steering according to the wind, he also framed his words more amicably. 他真会看风使舵,口吻也马上变得温和了。
22 bloodier
adj.血污的( bloody的比较级 );流血的;屠杀的;残忍的
23 latch
n.门闩,窗闩;弹簧锁
  • She laid her hand on the latch of the door.她把手放在门闩上。
  • The repairman installed an iron latch on the door.修理工在门上安了铁门闩。
24 awaken
vi.醒,觉醒;vt.唤醒,使觉醒,唤起,激起
  • Old people awaken early in the morning.老年人早晨醒得早。
  • Please awaken me at six.请于六点叫醒我。
25 dagger
n.匕首,短剑,剑号
  • The bad news is a dagger to his heart.这条坏消息刺痛了他的心。
  • The murderer thrust a dagger into her heart.凶手将匕首刺进她的心脏。
26 plunged
v.颠簸( plunge的过去式和过去分词 );暴跌;骤降;突降
  • The train derailed and plunged into the river. 火车脱轨栽进了河里。
  • She lost her balance and plunged 100 feet to her death. 她没有站稳,从100英尺的高处跌下摔死了。
27 slumber
n.睡眠,沉睡状态
  • All the people in the hotels were wrapped in deep slumber.住在各旅馆里的人都已进入梦乡。
  • Don't wake him from his slumber because he needs the rest.不要把他从睡眠中唤醒,因为他需要休息。
28 distraction
n.精神涣散,精神不集中,消遣,娱乐
  • Total concentration is required with no distractions.要全神贯注,不能有丝毫分神。
  • Their national distraction is going to the disco.他们的全民消遣就是去蹦迪。
标签: 吸血鬼日记
学英语单词
98
acidity
aerosol food
afghanistani
alloy irons
antibiolumphin
ashpan blower valve
automatic assembly
avi cable
bakeout degassing clamp
birchleaf pear
body-curved disease
bodywood
bottom relief map
Bozeman's position
bridge cloth
bullock blocks
bushing electric
call accepted signal
chondriomere
Cirbanal
close set
color constants
comebackers
commodity wastage
correptions
courier bag
Cunaxa
departmentation by process or equipment
electronic fire-control equipment
element name
encoded fields
end of astronomical evening twilight
engine pod
ensampling
epss network
featurism
ferret distemper virus
fiber-map
full electronic switching
gallucci
general-purpose diagnostic program
geographical north
geospatial engineering
glowfly
haberse
hardware stage
hexagonal mirror
hot penetration construction
Hudsonian godwit
Immobilon
interstitial distance (mather 1936)
investigation on audience
Krasnaya Polyana
layer-wound solenoid
leather loader
limestone neutralization treatment
maximal tubular excretory capacity
melanedema
natural rate of unemployment
nerr
non-coplanar transfer
norvasc
nosedives
OMR (optical mark reader)
optically positive
over bridges
partner with
Pashtunwali
patung series
paving stone degeneration of retina
permanent magnet moving coil meter
pivoted bucket carrier
plantar spaces
plunged into
prince fumimaro konoyes
prodan
psychoanalytical theory
Pterocles
pyrophoric lead
raw material of woodcharcaol
roller chamfer
schwab
Scythians
sequentially-lobed radar
signal smoke
signe de peau d'orange
slugft
So it goes
sp vol
spin space
Stackelberg decision theory
swansea
tandem electrostatic generator
terry swatch
the leaflets of the trifoliolate leaves
topochemical control
variable acceptance sampling
viscosity model
Warenford
weighing-appliance
zeomorphis