时间:2018-12-06 作者:英语课 分类:吸血鬼日记第二季


英语课

   Previously 1 on "The Vampire 2 Diaries"...


  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  You must be Elena.
  你一定是埃琳娜
  How do we look exactly alike?
  我们怎么会长得一模一样
  You're a Petrova doppelganger.
  你是佩特洛娃二重身
  You're the key to breaking the curse.
  是解开诅咒的关键
  The sun and the moon curse?
  你是说日月之咒吗
  The curse placed on Klaus.
  施加在克劳斯身上的诅咒
  What does that make Klaus
  那克劳斯是什么
  A werewolf or a vampire?
  狼人,还是吸血鬼
  He's both.
  两者都是
  When I was little,
  我小时候
  your mom used to tell me stories about vampires 3.
  你妈妈常给我讲吸血鬼的故事
  I never thought that what she said could be true.
  我从没想过那些故事会是真的
  What is Klaus' curse?
  克劳斯的诅咒是什么
  Witches, serpents of nature,
  身为自然之仆的巫师们
  saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant 4.
  设法将我兄弟的狼人属性封印起来
  He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf.
  他想解封自己狼人的那部分
  Klaus can't be killed?
  难道就没有杀死克劳斯的方法吗
  Curse must be broken when Klaus is in transition.
  诅咒只能在克劳斯变身之时解开
  That's when he'll be at his most vulnerable.
  那也是他最虚弱的时候
  Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself.
  邦妮可以杀死克劳斯而不伤害到自己
  And Elijah knows how to save my life.
  以利亚也知道如何保全我
  You can all go to hell.
  你们都去死吧
  Tonight is the full moon.
  今晚是月圆之夜
  We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse.
  克劳斯很有可能今晚就解开诅咒
  Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is fake?
  埃琳娜说日月的诅咒是假的
  That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus.
  真正的诅咒是施加在克劳斯身上的
  Klaus is a vampire borne of a werewolf bloodline.
  克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
  The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
  诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
  But if he breaks it...
  但如果诅咒被解开
  he'll be a true hybrid 5.
  他就是真正的混血儿
  Then why are we letting him break the curse?
  那我们干嘛要让他解开诅咒
  We can kill him today.
  我们今天就杀了他
  With Bonnie. Damon...
  我们有邦妮,达蒙
  No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying.
  不行,施展那么强大的力量会害死邦妮的
  I'll write her a great eulogy 6.
  我会隆重悼念她的
  It's not an option, Damon.
  想都别想,达蒙
  All right, how do we break this curse?
  先打住,要怎样才能解开诅咒呢
  Well, the ritual itself is relatively 7 straightforward 8.
  仪式本身是比较直接的
  The ingredients, so to speak, you already know.
  比如,所需的材料,你们都知道了
  The moon stone.
  月光石
  A witch will channel the power of the full moon
  巫师将借助满月的力量
  to release the spell that's bound within the stone.
  来释放封印在月光石中的咒语
  After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire,
  之后,克劳斯,作为狼人与吸血鬼的混血
  will sacrifice one of each.
  将从二者中各选一名作为祭品
  And where do I fit into it?
  那我在当中起什么作用
  The final part of the ritual.
  仪式的最后一步
  Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger...
  克劳斯必须饮下二重身的血液
  to the point of your death.
  直到你死去
  And that's where you come in.
  你就在那时出手
  This is an elixir 9 that I acquired
  这药水是我大约500年前
  some 500 years ago for Katerina.
  为卡特琳娜找来的
  It possesses mystical properties
  它有令人复活的
  of resuscitation 10.
  神奇功效
  So I'll be dead? And then you won't.
  这么说我还是会死,然后就能复活
  That's your plan?
  这就是你的计划吗
  A magical witch potion with no expiration 11 date?
  一瓶连保质期都没写的魔法药水
  You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?
  要想复活的话,用约翰的戒指如何
  Those rings only work on humans.
  那种戒指只对人类有用
  The doppelganger's a supernatural occurrence.
  二重身是超自然的存在
  Odds 12 are, the ring won't work.
  很有可能,戒指不会管用
  I'll take those odds over your elixir.
  那也比你的药水可靠吧
  What if it doesn't work, Elena?
  要是药水不管用怎么办,埃琳娜
  Then I guess I'll just be dead.
  那我可能就真的死了
  Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this?
  你确定克劳斯集齐所有必须品了吗
  Does he have a werewolf?
  他有狼人吗
  Klaus has been waiting to
  克劳斯为了解开咒语这一刻
  break this curse for over a thousand years.
  已经等了一千多年了
  If he doesn't already have a werewolf,
  如果他现在还没有狼人的话
  my guess is by tonight, he will.
  我想今晚之前他肯定会找到的
  Tyler, honey.
  泰勒,宝贝儿
  It's your mother.
  我是妈妈
  I don't know where you are, but I need you.
  我不知道你在哪,但我需要你
  I've had an accident and I'm in the hospital.
  我出了点意外,正在住院
  Please, Tyler,
  求你了,泰勒
  come home.
  回家吧
  Why did I say that?
  我为什么要这样说
  Because you had a terrible fall.
  因为你摔得很惨
  Breakfast of champions, huh?
  冠军的早餐吗
  I'm surrounded by idiots.
  我周围全是蠢货
  I need all the help I can get.
  我需要所有可能的帮助
  You know, you're not helping 13.
  你这不是在帮忙
  Elijah is an original vampire, Stefan.
  以利亚是个吸血鬼祖先,斯特凡
  One we tried to kill.
  我们曾经想杀了他
  You're going to believe this guy?
  你现在却要相信他
  What do you want me to do, Damon?
  那你要我怎么做,达蒙
  Elena made her decision.
  这是埃琳娜的决定
  She's choosing to trust Elijah.
  她选择信任以利亚
  I'm going to put my faith in her.
  而我要信任她
  Why? She's going to end up dead.
  为什么,她最终会死掉
  Because she put her faith in me.
  因为她同样信任我
  She chose to trust me in spite of what I am.
  不论我怎样,她都选择信任我
  I'm going to bet on somebody's instincts,
  如果要我相信一个人的直觉
  it's going to be hers.
  那只能是她
  Well, then, that makes you the biggest idiot of them all.
  那你就是所有人当中最蠢的那个
  She chose to trust you, too.
  她也选择了信任你
  Then maybe you shouldn't be so sure about her instincts.
  那也许你就不该这么相信她的直觉
  He can't understand why I'm willing to do this.
  他不能理解我为什么愿意这样做
  Why are you?
  为什么
  I'm the key to breaking the curse.
  我是解开诅咒的关键
  Klaus is here because of me.
  克劳斯是为我才来这的
  If I don't stop him, then he's going to hurt people.
  如果我不阻止他,他会伤害更多人
  It's that simple.
  就这么简单
  You know, there's a possibility this elixir won't work.
  你要知道,这药水确实有可能不管用
  I don't want to mislead you.
  我不想误导你
  I know the chance I'm taking.
  我知道我在冒多大的险
  No...
  不要
  Jenna? Jenna! Get out!
  珍娜,珍娜,滚出去
  Jenna, put the crossbow down, ok? It's me.
  珍娜,把弩放下,好吗,是我呀
  Stay away from me. What's going on?
  离我远点,怎么了
  It's me, Elena, I swear, ok?
  是我,埃琳娜,我发誓
  He let me go. Klaus let me go.
  他放了我,克劳斯放了我
  Prove it.
  怎么证明
  Ok, uh, first night you and I spent together,
  好吧,我们在一起的第一个晚上
  Jeremy walked in right when I was...
  杰里米突然闯进来,当时我正要
  Ok. It's him.
  好了,是他
  Why did he let you go?
  他为什么放你走
  He wanted me to deliver a message.
  他想让我传个口信
  The sacrifice happens tonight.
  今晚将进行献祭仪式
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  Mom.
  妈妈
  You're back.
  你回来了
  I'm back.
  对,我回来了
  Jeez!
  天啊
  Sorry!
  抱歉
  I didn't mean to scare you.
  我不是故意吓你的
  It's ok,I just,I didn't know you were here.
  没事,我只是不知道你在这
  Yeah,I wanted to try and
  我来看看你是否在休息
  catch you on your break so we could hang out.
  那样的话我们就能小聚一会了
  I have lunch in an hour. Perfect.
  过一小时我就去吃饭,太好了
  I will go run some errands and I will be right back.
  我去办点事,一会就回来
  I'll see you in a bit. Ok.
  一会见,好
  Does she suspect anything? No,but...
  她起疑心了吗,没有,但是...
  I can't do this anymore.
  我不能再这么做了
  I've been with her the past few days,
  过去几天我一直和她待在一起
  and I'm putting on the best show of my life.
  一直在尽力演戏
  But either she is too,
  但要么是她也在演戏
  or she's still the same Caroline.
  要么就是她还是原来的那个卡罗琳
  She's not the same. She's a vampire.
  她不一样了,她是吸血鬼
  At this point,I don't even know what that means.
  到现在我都不知道那是什么意思
  Look,I know this is hard to understand,
  我知道这很难理解
  but my family,we were raised with this.
  但我的家族,我们从小就被灌输了这样的思想
  They're monsters,Matt.
  他们是怪物,马特
  They have no soul,no humanity.
  他们没有灵魂,没有人性
  There's nothing about her that makes me believe that.
  但我在她身上看不出那些
  It's an act.
  这都是假象
  I believed Damon Salvatore was my closest ally
  我以前还认为达蒙·塞尔瓦托是我在镇上
  in this town. Instead,he's a killer 14.
  最亲密的同盟,但他却是个杀人狂
  They killed your sister.
  他们杀了你妹妹
  What other proof do you need?
  你还需要什么别的证据呢
  I could ask you the same question,sheriff.
  我也可以问你同样的问题,警长
  Why haven't you done anything? Why are you hesitating?
  你为什么还没采取行动,你为什么还在犹豫
  Because I need more information.
  因为我需要更多的信息
  And because,in spite of everything I just said,
  除了我刚刚说的,还因为
  I still look at her and I
  我看着她的时候,我
  I see my daughter.
  我看见的是我的女儿
  Damon is the problem,not Caroline.
  达蒙是问题的所在,而卡罗琳不是
  You should focus on him.
  你应该把注意力放在他身上
  I shouldn't have involved you,Matt.
  我不该把你牵扯进来的,马特
  Thank you for all of your help,
  谢谢你的帮助
  but I'll take it from here.
  从现在开始我来处理
  So you don't remember anything that happened?
  这么说发生的所有事你都不记得了
  No. It's like I blacked out and woke up 3 days later.
  不记得,就像是昏迷了3天然后醒来了
  Katherine was there. She's under compulsion.
  凯瑟琳也在那儿,她被催眠了
  Damon snuck her some vervain,
  达蒙偷偷给了她一点马鞭草
  but she can't leave until klaus tells her she can.
  但在克劳斯同意她离开之前她还不能走
  Where is Damon? I saw him go upstairs.
  达蒙在哪,我看见他上楼了
  So what else did I do?
  我还做了些什么
  You disappeared.
  你先走开了
  I don't want to hear anymore.
  我不想再听下去了
  I need you to understand why I'm doing this.
  我想要你理解我这么做的原因
  Why? It clearly doesn't matter what I think.
  为什么,很明显我怎么想根本不重要
  I'll be fine, Damon.
  我会没事的,达蒙
  I'll drink the elixir, Bonnie will kill Klaus,
  我会喝下药水,而邦妮会杀死克劳斯
  And then all of this will finally be over.
  然后这一切就都结束了
  If it works. It will work.
  前提是药水有用的话,肯定有用
  You think it will work. You want it to work.
  你觉得会有用,你想要它有用
  Why am I the only one who's convinced it won't?
  为什么只有我相信它没用呢
  There has to be another way. There isn't.
  肯定有别的办法的,没别的办法了
  And you're going to die, Elena.
  你会送命的,埃琳娜
  And then I'll come back to life.
  之后我就会又活过来
  That is not a risk I'm willing to take.
  我不愿意冒这个险
  But I am.
  但我愿意
  It's my life, Damon.
  这是我的生命,达蒙
  My choice.
  我自己做主
  I can't lose you.
  我不能失去你
  You won't.
  不会的
  There is another way.
  还有另一个办法
  What are you...
  你在...
  Damon, no!
  达蒙,不要
  What did you do?!
  你做了什么
  Huh? What did you do?!
  你做了什么
  I saved her life.
  我救了她一命
  You're so bent 15 on dying,
  你已经决定去送死了
  at least this way I know you'll come back.
  至少这个办法我知道你能活着回来
  As a vampire!
  以吸血鬼的身份回来
  She'll come back a vampire.
  她苏醒后会成为吸血鬼的
  It's better than nothing else.
  总比什么都不是强
  How could you, of all people, take that choice away from her?
  这么多人中,你凭什么能剥夺她选择的权利
  Go ahead,wish me an eternity 16 of misery 17.
  去吧,祝我永远都痛苦吧
  Believe me, you'll get over it.
  相信我,你能熬过这一关的
  Stefan!
  斯特凡
  Admit it.
  承认吧
  You just wish you had the balls to do it yourself.
  其实你也希望你能有胆量这么做
  Damon, no!
  达蒙,不要
  Get out of here!
  滚出去
  What the hell's going on?
  发生什么事了
  Just get him out of here!
  把他带出去
  Oh,my god.
  天啊
  Ok, Jenna, downstairs are some blood bags.
  珍娜,楼下有血袋
  Go get them now. Go!
  快去拿,快
  It's ok. It's ok. You're going to be ok.
  没事了,没事了,你不会有事的
  I'm so sorry.
  对不起
  Shh. It's ok.
  没关系
  I'm sorry.
  对不起
  Well, it sounds like you won't be needing this anymore.
  看来你们不需要这个了
  Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless.
  喝了吸血鬼的血,这个就没用处了
  Tell Elena I'll be back before nightfall.
  告诉埃琳娜我会在傍晚前回来
  We'll proceed as planned.
  到时按计划进行
  We both know that elixir wouldn't have worked anyway.
  我们都很清楚那个药水根本没用
  The problem, Damon,
  问题是,达蒙
  you talk a good game but you don't actually know anything.
  你说的跟真的一样,但你什么都不知道
  She'll never forgive you.
  她永远都不会原谅你
  And never for a vampire...
  而"永远"一词对一个吸血鬼来说
  It's a very long time.
  是很久很久
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Both of you.
  谢谢你们俩
  Yeah, well, we'll be downstairs.
  我们去楼下待着
  I know it's, a lot to take in.
  我知道,你一下子要接受太多的事了
  Yeah.
  没错
  I tried to protect you from all this,
  我不想你趟这趟浑水
  but I should have known you could handle it.
  其实早该明白你能承受住的
  Can I?
  我可以吗
  Well, you just did.
  你已经做到了
  Look, Jenna...
  珍娜
  I know we have a lot to talk about.
  我有好多话要跟你说
  I'm glad you're OK.
  你没事就好
  I should have said that already.
  我早就该说了
  How could he do that to me? Why?
  他怎么能这么对我,为什么
  We've never talked about this.
  我们从没想过
  What this all means.
  这意味着什么
  It doesn't matter.
  这不重要
  Of course it matters.
  当然重要
  It matters.
  很重要
  I want you to go somewhere with me.
  你跟我去一个地方吧
  Stefan, I can't.
  斯特凡,不行
  No, no, it's not far, OK?
  没事,不远
  It's just for the day.
  天黑前就回来
  I promise.
  我保证
  What are you doing here?
  你来这干什么
  I should be asking you that.
  这话该我问你
  I told you not to come.
  我叫你别来
  She's my mother. I had to.
  她是我妈妈,我必须来
  Now we have to get out of here;
  现在该走了
  Lock ourselves up before tonight.
  我们天黑之前得把自己锁起来
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  Jules.
  朱尔斯
  I'll give you a few minutes. Thank you.
  给你几分钟,谢谢
  Just a few, Tyler.
  就几分钟,泰勒
  I got it.
  我知道
  She's just making sure I'm safe.
  她只是想保证我的安全
  So what, are you two, like, friends now?
  是吗,你们俩现在,结伴了
  She's been helping me.
  她一直在帮我
  How are you?
  你怎么样
  I heard about your mom.
  我听说你妈妈出事了
  I just came to check in on her.
  就过来看看她
  She's banged up, but she'll be OK.
  她摔了一跤,但没有大碍
  And you?
  你呢
  How's everything with you?
  一切都还好吗
  I'm hanging in there.
  我会坚强的
  Good.
  很好
  I should get going.
  我该走了
  Jules and I need to get on the road.
  我和朱尔斯要上路了
  You're leaving again?
  又要离开了吗
  I left for a reason, Caroline.
  我离开是有原因的,卡罗琳
  Your explanation must have got lost in the mail,
  那你的原因肯定跟你的告别一起
  along with your goodbye.
  丢在邮寄的路上了
  Take care of yourself.
  保重
  Tyler
  泰勒
  Let's go.
  走吧
  Hey, Caroline, it's me.
  卡罗琳,是我
  I thought you were coming back to meet me.
  还以为你会回来跟我碰面呢
  Look, I need to talk to you. It's important.
  我有话想跟你说,很重要
  Thanks.
  谢了
  I'll have the same.
  来杯一样的
  I screwed up.
  我搞砸了
  Yeah. Yeah, you did.
  确实
  Gentlemen?
  先生们
  Why so glum 18?
  在郁闷什么呢
  Klaus, I presume.
  你是克劳斯吧
  In the flesh.
  如假包换
  Thanks for the loaner, mate.
  哥们,多谢你借身体于我一用
  Any reason you stopped by to say hi?
  你到这里来有何贵干
  I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelganger.
  听说你们兄弟俩很喜欢我的二重身啊
  Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret.
  我就想来提醒你们一句,别做傻事
  Thanks for your advice.
  多谢提醒
  I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement 20, by any chance, huh?
  如果我想说服你通融一个月,应该是不可能的吧
  You are kidding.
  开玩笑呢吧
  He is kidding, right?
  他在说笑吧
  No, not really.
  没说笑
  I mean, come on, what's one month
  就答应了吧,如此宏伟的阴谋
  in the whole grand scheme of things?
  一个月又算得了什么
  Let me be clear
  你听好了
  I have my vampire.
  我手上有吸血鬼
  I have my werewolf.
  有狼人
  I have everything I need.
  需要的我都有了
  The ritual will happen tonight.
  今晚就举行祭祀
  So if you want to live to see tomorrow,
  你要想活到明天
  don't screw it up.
  就别瞎搅和
  That was fun.
  这下好了
  You're getting screwed up, aren't you?
  你肯定会瞎搅和的,对吧
  You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation,
  你说我搞掉他一个狼人
  she might... get over the fact
  她能不能就不计前嫌,忽略我试图
  that I tried to turn her into a vampire?
  把她转变成吸血鬼的事实
  I think it won't matter, because you'll be dead.
  我觉得这不重要了,因为你那会儿已经死了
  But without the werewolf,
  可要是没有狼人
  he can't perform the ritual tonight,
  他今晚就不能祭祀了
  which means I would have bought her one month
  这样在下一次月圆之前,我就能为她
  before the next full moon.
  争取到一个月的时间
  But you'll still be dead.
  可你还是会死
  Are you gonna help me or what?
  你帮还是不帮
  What do you want me to do?
  要我做什么
  Where are we?
  这是哪
  It's a surprise.
  是个惊喜
  Just a little bit longer.
  马上就到了
  I'm not a vampire yet, you know.
  我还不是吸血鬼呢
  My legs still get tired.
  我的腿还是会觉得累的
  Ready to talk about how you're feeling about all this?
  现在可以说说你的感受了吗
  This morning I was wondering
  早上我还在想
  if I would live or die, and now...
  我能不能活下来呢,现在...
  I'm going to be a vampire. I
  我要变成吸血鬼了
  I don't really know how I'm feeling.
  我都不知道自己什么感觉
  My god, this is beautiful.
  天哪,真美
  I think you do know how you feel.
  你知道自己什么感觉
  I just want you to know that it's OK to tell me.
  我只是希望你能坦然倾诉
  I can't.
  我做不到
  Stefan,I just...
  斯特凡,我只不过是
  I can't talk about it.
  我说不出口
  Well,if you don't want to,that's your choice.
  你要是不想,那也是你的选择
  Today's about you.
  今天你才是最重要的
  But...
  不过
  It's a long way to the top.
  前面的路还长着呢
  Let's go. You never know what might come up.
  走吧,你永远不会知道后面的风景
  We're climbing all the way up to the top?
  我们要一直爬到山顶上去吗
  Oh,yeah.
  当然
  Well,can't you do one of your super power
  你就不能发挥一下你们吸血鬼的
  Vampire jumpy things?
  超级运动天赋
  No,it's your last day as a human.
  那可不行,这可是你作为人的最后一天
  Why cheat now?
  怎么能作弊
  Look who's dumb enough to come back.
  看看这是哪个傻帽还胆敢回来
  Well,somebody had to invite him in.
  总得有个人把他邀请进来吧
  Damon.
  达蒙
  Would you like to,uh,
  你愿意
  Come in?
  进来吗
  Are you trying to get me killed?
  你想害死我吗
  I gave you vervain,
  我给了你马鞭草
  Now I'm here to collect.
  是时候报恩了
  I got it from here, Rick.
  剩下的就交给我吧,里克
  You sure? Yeah,only one of us
  你确定吗,当然,我们没必要
  needs to get blamed for this. Get back in the house.
  两个人都承担此事的后果,回去吧
  Keep Elena from handing herself over.
  看好埃琳娜,别让她自投罗网
  Ok. Get blamed for what?
  为了什么承担后果
  I need to know where Klaus is keeping his werewolf.
  我要知道克劳斯把他的狼人藏在哪里
  Why? What are you going to do?
  为什么,你要干什么
  Dead werewolf equals no ritual. No.
  狼人死了也就没祭祀仪式了,休想
  You can't interfere 21, Damon.
  你休想干涉,达蒙
  Klaus will kill you and everyone you've ever met.
  克劳斯会杀了你以及所有你见过的人
  I just need to delay this thing.
  我只是需要推迟这件事的进行
  No. No way.
  不,不行
  You should like this. It's going to buy another month
  你应该感到高兴才是,这还能让可悲的你
  of your pathetic life.
  再多活一个月
  Right. Except that I'm not the vampire
  是啊,只不过他计划牺牲的吸血鬼
  he's planning on sacrificing.
  不是我
  What? Yeah.
  什么,是啊
  He's got Caroline Forbes and Tyler Lockwood.
  他抓了卡罗琳·福布斯和泰勒·洛克伍德
  Therefore,I'm in the clear.
  因此,我没事了
  And where'd he get that idea from?
  这他是怎么想到的
  Hey,hey,hey,I'm just trying to stay alive
  我只是为了暂时保命
  long enough to get myself out of here.
  以便日后脱身
  What if I told you Elena had vampire blood in her system?
  要是我告诉你埃琳娜的身体现在有吸血鬼的血
  What?!
  什么
  Imagine how much fun that
  想象一下啊
  will be competing with Elena for Stefan's love
  和埃琳娜一起竞争斯特凡的爱多有趣啊
  For,I don't know,forever.
  竞争多久呢,到永远吗
  The tomb.
  在墓穴里
  He's got them in the tomb.
  他把他们关在墓穴
  Thank you.
  多谢
  Tyler? You all right?
  泰勒,你没事吧
  Yeah.
  嗯
  I think so.
  应该没事
  I already tried.
  我试过了
  Those witches vervained me.
  那些巫师给我注射了马鞭草
  Who were they?
  他们是谁
  I think they're with Klaus.
  我觉得是克劳斯的人
  Who the hell is Klaus?
  克劳斯又是谁
  Tyler...
  泰勒
  You shouldn't have come back here.
  你不该回来的
  I guess Bonnie will have to make me a daylight ring.
  我猜邦妮将不得不给我做个日光戒指了
  Yeah, piece of cake.
  当然,小事一桩
  And I'll never be able to watch "Bambi" Again.
  我以后都再也不能看《小鹿斑比》了
  I definitely wouldn't recommend that.
  最好不要
  What's the best part about being a vampire?
  做吸血鬼最好的地方是什么
  You feel like you could do anything.
  你感觉你可以做任何事
  Be anyone.
  做任何人
  Beautiful things are more beautiful.
  美丽的事物变得愈加美丽
  Everything's heightened,you know,
  所有的感觉都加强了
  just a little bit more intensely,
  就是更强烈一点
  love more powerfully.
  爱得更深一些
  And the worst?
  那最不好的部分呢
  Ah,you know the worst.
  你是知道的
  Aside from the blood.
  除了对血的饥渴
  Anger becomes rage.
  生气变成了愤怒
  When you're sad,you're in despair.
  你伤心的时候,你变得绝望
  Grief.
  悲痛
  Loss.
  迷失
  It can cripple you.
  它会让你不堪一击
  That's why so many of us turn our emotions off.
  这也是为什么我们中很多人选择不去感觉
  It just becomes...
  只不过是因为
  too overwhelming.
  这种感觉难以承受
  You know,for a while,for me,
  现在,对于我来说
  the good just wasn't worth the bad.
  它带来的好处远比不上其坏处
  How long before you learned to handle both?
  你用了多久才学会驾驭这些
  Well, I'm still trying. Every day.
  还在努力,每一天
  What else?
  还有什么
  Let's just keep going.
  继续走吧
  We're not even halfway 22 to the top.
  我们连一半都还没爬到呢
  Everything ok?
  一切顺利吧
  What have you been doing?
  你刚才都干什么了
  Making coffee. Do you want some?
  煮咖啡,你想来点吗
  Tell me what you've been doing.
  告诉我,你刚才都干什么了
  Making coffee.
  煮咖啡
  Wait.
  等等
  Take off your bracelet 23.
  取下来你的手链
  Now.
  现在
  I want you...
  我要你
  to walk over to the window
  走到窗边
  and stand in the sunlight.
  站在阳光下
  But I'll burn.
  但我会被烧死的
  You don't have a choice.
  你别无选择
  That's enough.
  够了
  Guess I was wrong.
  看来我猜错了
  All right,then.
  那好吧
  I need you to do something for me.
  我需要你为我做件事
  Which one are you trying to save?
  你想救的是哪一个
  The blond,or the wolf?
  那个金发小妞,还是那只狼
  Did you really think Klaus would leave them unprotected?
  你不会当真以为克劳斯会不派人看守吧
  Wishful thinking.
  奢望了一下
  What are you doing here? Where's Caroline?
  你来这干什么,卡罗琳在哪
  Listen, man. Not a good time to play the hero.
  哥们,现在不是逞英雄的时候
  Where is she?
  她在哪
  And what did he do to her?
  他对她做了什么
  I'm just here to rescue her, ok?
  我就是来救她的,知道吗
  You're lucky I already screwed up once today.
  你真幸运,我今天已经搞砸一回了
  Or you'd be dead.
  不然你就死定了
  The whole sun and moon curse is fake?
  所谓的日月诅咒都是假的吗
  That's what Elena learned.
  那是埃琳娜听说的
  Klaus still needs to do the sacrifice,
  克劳斯仍然需要举行那个祭祀
  But it's just not for that.
  但不是为了那个目的
  And you think that's why they grabbed us?
  你认为我们之所以被他抓来
  For the sacrifice. Yes.
  就是为了祭祀吗,没错
  He's going to kill us?
  他会杀了我们吗
  I think so.
  应该会吧
  Yes.
  是的
  This whole time I've been gone,
  在我离开这段时间里
  Jules has been helping me come to terms with what I am.
  朱尔斯帮助我认清了自己的身份
  How to deal with it.
  以及如何加以应对
  I guess none of it matters anymore.
  我猜这些再也派不上用场了
  Why didn't you say goodbye?
  你为什么一声不响就走了
  You just left.
  拂袖而去
  You want to talk about this now?
  你现在想谈这事吗
  Well, if I'm going to die, I might as well know the truth.
  如果我快死了,我想死得明白
  Why did you leave me?
  为什么要离开我
  I knew you hated me.
  我知道你恨我
  I thought you deserved better
  我觉得你的生活中
  than having someone like me in your life.
  理应跟更配的上你的人在一起
  I was hurt. You know,
  我很伤心
  you turned your back on me when I needed you.
  当我需要你时,你却避开了我
  But...
  但是
  I could never hate you, Tyler.
  我永远不会恨你,泰勒
  Damon?
  达蒙
  Your boyfriend's outside
  你男朋友在外面
  with a rifle loaded with wooden bullets.
  拿着一把上着木子弹的步枪
  You have some explaining to do.
  你有得解释了
  What, Matt? Matt knows about you?
  什么,马特,马特知道你的事了吗
  No, I
  不,我...
  Tomorrow's problem.
  明天再说
  Let me just get you out of here.
  先让我带你出去
  Wait, Damon. No!
  等等,达蒙,不
  I'm not leaving without him.
  我不能丢下他不管
  It's getting dark soon.
  天快要黑了
  How fast can you get the hell away from here?
  离开这之后你还能跑多远
  I need to get to my family's cellar.
  我得回我们家的地下室
  I can lock myself up. I'll help.
  我可以把自己锁起来,我来帮忙
  Don't make me regret this.
  别让我后悔放了你
  We made it!
  我们到了
  That's nothing, if you've climbed Mt. Everest.
  这不算什么,我登上过珠穆朗玛峰
  Nobody likes a bragger 24, Stefan.
  别吹牛了,斯特凡
  Yeah.
  美吧
  Hey, you can say it.
  说吧
  Say what?
  说什么
  The thing you've been wanting to say, but...
  说你一直想说,却又...
  Been afraid of how it'll make me feel.
  顾及我的感受而不敢说的话
  There's nothing I can say, Stefan.
  我无话可说,斯特凡
  It's not going to change anything.
  说什么都于事无补
  Might make you feel better.
  也许可以让你好受点
  Look, I know this isn't the first time you've thought about it.
  我知道你不是第一次这样想了
  Drinking vampire blood to survive.
  为了活下去,喝下吸血鬼的血
  I mean, I know I've thought about it a hundred times.
  我都已经想了无数次了
  And before all this with Klaus, did you think about it then?
  在克劳斯出现之前,你就想到过吗
  Of course I did.
  当然想过
  Elena...
  埃琳娜
  If it were my choice,
  如果可以选择
  I'd want to be with you forever.
  我想永远和你在一起
  Why have you never brought it up?
  你为什么从未提起过呢
  'Cause I knew if it was an option, you would have.
  因为我知道如果跟你说了,你一定会答应
  It would be selfish for me to ask you.
  我不能自私地要求你这样做
  Didn't stop Damon.
  可是达蒙却做了
  He shouldn't have done what he did.
  他不应该那么做的
  He did it because he loves you.
  他那样做是因为他爱你
  But he did this to me, Stefan, which means
  但是斯特凡,他这样做说明
  he doesn't really know what love is.
  他不知道什么是真正的爱
  And to be honest, I don't know if I do...
  而且说实话,我也不知道我是否知道
  I'm 17 years old.
  我才十七岁
  How am I supposed to know any of this yet?
  我怎可能理清这所有的事呢
  I know that I love you, Stefan.
  我知道我爱你,斯特凡
  I know that.
  我知道
  But my future? Our lives together?
  但我的未来呢,我们以后的生活呢
  Those were things I was supposed to deal with
  当这些问题出现的时候
  as they came along.
  我应该加以解决
  I was supposed to grow up.
  我应该长大了
  Decide if I want to have kids
  能决定是否要孩子
  and start a family. Grow old.
  组建一个家庭,慢慢变老
  I was supposed to have a lifetime of those choices,
  我这一生都要面对这些决择
  And...Now?
  但现在呢
  That's all gone.
  什么都没了
  Elena, say it.
  埃琳娜,说吧
  Please.
  求你了
  I don't want to be a vampire, Stefan.
  我不想变成吸血鬼,斯特凡
  I never wanted to be one.
  我一直都不想
  I know.
  我知道
  It's ok.
  没事的
  Matt!
  马特
  Did you hit him?
  你是不是打他了
  Did you already forget the
  我不是跟你说了
  part about the gun with the wooden bullets?
  他拿着一把上着木子弹的枪吗
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  It's starting.
  要开始了
  Grab boy wonder and let's go.
  带上"神奇小子",我们走
  Come on.
  来吧
  Thanks for today.
  谢谢你今天陪我
  You got me all nervous.
  你们真不让人省心
  I thought maybe you'd done something stupid.
  我觉得你们似乎做了什么傻事
  You ready, my dear?
  准备好了吗,亲爱的
  I'm ready.
  准备好了
  No.
  不
  I wouldn't.
  别逼我
  No reason for you to die, too.
  你没理由一起死
  No.
  不
  Stefan, hey , hey, it's fine, it's fine.
  斯特凡,听着,没事的,没事的
  I'll go.
  我去
  No one needs to get hurt.
  不应该有人再受伤了
  There's no reason for you to get hurt.
  你没理由再为我受伤了
  I love you.
  我爱你
  Close your eyes.
  闭上你的眼睛
  There you are. I got here,the house was empty.
  你总算回来了,我到这的时候没有一个人
  Where's Damon?
  达蒙在哪儿
  What's happening? Is he ok?
  怎么回事,他没事吧
  He better not wolf out on us.
  他最好不要变身袭击我们
  Bad time, little bro.
  真不是时候,小弟弟
  What the hell are you doing?
  你到底在干什么
  Saving the day. I figured you'd understand.
  拯救大局,我想你懂的
  Just tell Elena to stay put.
  你只要让埃琳娜别乱跑就行了
  She's already gone,Damon. What?
  她已经走了,达蒙,什么
  Klaus came.
  克劳斯来过了
  He took her.
  他把她带走了
  I'll take care of it.
  我会处理的
  Tyler!
  泰勒
  Oh,god!
  噢,天啊
  I don't know if I can hold it off. Get out of here.
  我不知道我还能不能忍住,快离开这里
  Tyler,it'll be ok. Go!
  泰勒,没事的,快走
  You've got time. We're almost there,just
  你有时间的,我们马上就到了,只要
  It's happening faster.
  变身速度加快了
  Tyler,it's ok.
  泰勒,没事的
  Damon I'm fine.
  达蒙,我没事
  Get out of here!
  马上离开这里
  Get to the lockwood cellar.
  快去洛克伍德家的地下室
  If it held him in, it'll keep him out.
  如果地下室能关住他,同样能把他关在外面
  If it doesn't... Use these.
  如果不行,用这个
  It'll buy you a couple seconds.
  这能让你争取多点时间
  Go. Go!
  快去,快去
  Where's Maddox?
  马多克斯回来了吗
  He should be back by now.
  他现在应该回来了的
  I don't know.
  我不知道
  What are you doing?
  你在干嘛
  Where's Elena?
  埃琳娜呢
  I sent her off with Greta.
  我要格里塔带她过去了
  It's almost time.
  是时候了
  I wasn't aware you'd been invited in.
  我还不知道你被邀请进来过
  I've come here to tell you that you have to postpone 19 the ritual.
  我来这是想告诉你,你恐怕得推迟献祭仪式了
  Didn't we already have this conversation?
  我们没说明白这件事吗
  Yeah, but that was before I rescued your werewolf
  是的,不过是在我放了你的狼人
  And vampire and killed your witch.
  吸血鬼,和杀了你的巫师之前
  Excuse me?
  你说什么
  And you can kill me for it. I don't care.
  你大可以杀我泄愤,我不在乎
  It was all me.
  都是我干的
  Katerina, give us a moment.
  卡特琳娜,你先回避一下
  I've heard about you.
  我听说过你的事情
  The crazy, impulsive 25 vampire.
  疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
  In love with his brother's girl.
  爱上了他弟弟的女人
  I knew one of you would try to stop me.
  我就知道你们会有人想阻止我
  It was a just a 50/50 guess on who.
  反正不是你就是他
  The nice thing about werewolves
  狼人最大的优点
  is they tend to travel in packs.
  就是它们会结伴而行
  Need a closer look?
  需要靠近些看吗
  Jules.
  是朱尔斯
  When you spend a thousand years
  当你花上千年的时间
  Trying to break a curse...
  想方设法去打破一个诅咒
  You learn a thing or two.
  你会学到一些东西
  First rule
  第一个定律
  Always have a backup.
  凡事都要有个备用的
  Backup werewolf.
  备用的狼人
  Backup witch.
  备用的巫师
  Backup vampire.
  备用的吸血鬼
  I've got that covered,too.
  连这个现在都有了
  Come on,down here.
  快点,从这下去
  Is that going to hold? No.
  这能守得住吗,不能
  Help me with the gate. Help me with the gate.
  快帮我把门关上,快帮我把门关上
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  It's me. It's Caroline.
  是我,我是卡罗琳
  Tyler?
  泰勒
  Hey. Damon.
  达蒙
  Hey. Damon.
  醒醒,达蒙
  What the hell happened?
  发生什么事了
  He's gone. He went to do the ritual. I'm sorry.
  他走了,他去举行献祭仪式了,对不起
  I had to. He would have
  我不得不那样做,不然他会
  known that I was on vervain if I didn't do it.
  发现我有马鞭草保护的
  Ahh. Do what?
  做什么
  Klaus. He made me call her to lure 26 her out.
  克劳斯,他要我打电话把她引诱出来
  He needed another vampire.
  他需要一个吸血鬼
  Who did you call?
  你给谁打电话了
  Who did you call, Katherine?
  你给谁打电话了,凯瑟琳
  Where are we going? This way.
  我们要去哪儿,走这里
  You're Luka's sister,aren't you?
  你是卢卡的妹妹,对不对
  I heard about you.
  我听说过你
  He and your father were looking for you.
  他和你的父亲之前一直在找你
  Well,they were wasting their time.
  他们那是在浪费时间
  I wasn't lost.
  我没有被拐骗
  God,I can't see anything.
  天啊,我什么都看不见
  Jenna?
  珍娜
  Jenna,Jenna!
  珍娜,珍娜
  Jenna? Hey,hey,Jenna!
  珍娜,醒醒啊,珍娜
  Jenna!
  珍娜
  Oh,my god. No.
  我的天啊,不要
  Jenna! No!
  珍娜,不要
  He killed her?
  他把她杀了吗
  Why? I did everything that he asked.
  为什么,我已经按他说的去做了
  She's not dead.
  她没有死
  She's in transition.
  她是在转化
  Should have used me.
  本来应该是用我的
  Why didn't he use me?
  为什么他没用我
  He couldn't.
  他用不了
  Damon,he said you were as good as dead.
  达蒙,他说你跟死没什么两样了
  What does that even mean?
  那是什么意思
  What does that mean?
  那是什么意思
  What is this,Damon?
  这是怎么回事,达蒙
  It's a werewolf bite.
  这是被狼人咬的

1 previously
adv.以前,先前(地)
  • The bicycle tyre blew out at a previously damaged point.自行车胎在以前损坏过的地方又爆开了。
  • Let me digress for a moment and explain what had happened previously.让我岔开一会儿,解释原先发生了什么。
2 vampire
n.吸血鬼
  • It wasn't a wife waiting there for him but a blood sucking vampire!家里的不是个老婆,而是个吸人血的妖精!
  • Children were afraid to go to sleep at night because of the many legends of vampire.由于听过许多有关吸血鬼的传说,孩子们晚上不敢去睡觉。
3 vampires
n.吸血鬼( vampire的名词复数 );吸血蝠;高利贷者;(舞台上的)活板门
  • The most effective weapon against the vampires is avampire itself. 对付吸血鬼最有效的武器就是吸血鬼自己。 来自电影对白
  • If vampires existed, don`t you think we would`ve found them by now? 如果真有吸血鬼,那我们怎么还没有找到他们呢? 来自电影对白
4 dormant
adj.暂停活动的;休眠的;潜伏的
  • Many animals are in a dormant state during winter.在冬天许多动物都处于睡眠状态。
  • This dormant volcano suddenly fired up.这座休眠火山突然爆发了。
5 hybrid
n.(动,植)杂种,混合物
  • That is a hybrid perpetual rose.那是一株杂交的四季开花的蔷薇。
  • The hybrid was tall,handsome,and intelligent.那混血儿高大、英俊、又聪明。
6 eulogy
n.颂词;颂扬
  • He needs no eulogy from me or from any other man. 他不需要我或者任何一个人来称颂。
  • Mr.Garth gave a long eulogy about their achievements in the research.加思先生对他们的研究成果大大地颂扬了一番。
7 relatively
adv.比较...地,相对地
  • The rabbit is a relatively recent introduction in Australia.兔子是相对较新引入澳大利亚的物种。
  • The operation was relatively painless.手术相对来说不痛。
8 straightforward
adj.正直的,坦率的;易懂的,简单的
  • A straightforward talk is better than a flowery speech.巧言不如直说。
  • I must insist on your giving me a straightforward answer.我一定要你给我一个直截了当的回答。
9 elixir
n.长生不老药,万能药
  • There is no elixir of life in the world.世界上没有长生不老药。
  • Keep your mind awake and active;that's the only youth elixir.保持头脑清醒和灵活便是保持年轻的唯一灵丹妙药。
10 resuscitation
n.复活
  • Despite attempts at resuscitation,Mr Lynch died a week later in hospital.虽经全力抢救,但林奇先生一周以后还是在医院去世了。
  • We gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and heart massage.我们对他进行了口对口复苏救治和心脏按摩。
11 expiration
n.终结,期满,呼气,呼出物
  • Can I have your credit card number followed by the expiration date?能告诉我你的信用卡号码和它的到期日吗?
  • This contract shall be terminated on the expiration date.劳动合同期满,即行终止。
12 odds
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
  • The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
  • Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
13 helping
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
  • The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
  • By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
14 killer
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
  • Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
  • The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
15 bent
n.爱好,癖好;adj.弯的;决心的,一心的
  • He was fully bent upon the project.他一心扑在这项计划上。
  • We bent over backward to help them.我们尽了最大努力帮助他们。
16 eternity
n.不朽,来世;永恒,无穷
  • The dull play seemed to last an eternity.这场乏味的剧似乎演个没完没了。
  • Finally,Ying Tai and Shan Bo could be together for all of eternity.英台和山伯终能双宿双飞,永世相随。
17 misery
n.痛苦,苦恼,苦难;悲惨的境遇,贫苦
  • Business depression usually causes misery among the working class.商业不景气常使工薪阶层受苦。
  • He has rescued me from the mire of misery.他把我从苦海里救了出来。
18 glum
adj.闷闷不乐的,阴郁的
  • He was a charming mixture of glum and glee.他是一个很有魅力的人,时而忧伤时而欢笑。
  • She laughed at his glum face.她嘲笑他闷闷不乐的脸。
19 postpone
v.延期,推迟
  • I shall postpone making a decision till I learn full particulars.在未获悉详情之前我得从缓作出决定。
  • She decided to postpone the converastion for that evening.她决定当天晚上把谈话搁一搁。
20 postponement
n.推迟
  • He compounded with his creditors for a postponement of payment. 他与债权人达成协议延期付款。
  • Rain caused the postponement of several race-meetings. 几次赛马大会因雨延期。
21 interfere
v.(in)干涉,干预;(with)妨碍,打扰
  • If we interfere, it may do more harm than good.如果我们干预的话,可能弊多利少。
  • When others interfere in the affair,it always makes troubles. 别人一卷入这一事件,棘手的事情就来了。
22 halfway
adj.中途的,不彻底的,部分的;adv.半路地,在中途,在半途
  • We had got only halfway when it began to get dark.走到半路,天就黑了。
  • In study the worst danger is give up halfway.在学习上,最忌讳的是有始无终。
23 bracelet
n.手镯,臂镯
  • The jeweler charges lots of money to set diamonds in a bracelet.珠宝匠要很多钱才肯把钻石镶在手镯上。
  • She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.她留下她的金手镯作抵押品。
24 bragger
n.吹牛
  • He'd still think you hopeless, but would put you down as a and a bragger too. 他还是会觉得你没有希望,而且会把你当成一个讨厌鬼、一个吹牛大王。 来自互联网
25 impulsive
adj.冲动的,刺激的;有推动力的
  • She is impulsive in her actions.她的行为常出于冲动。
  • He was neither an impulsive nor an emotional man,but a very honest and sincere one.他不是个一冲动就鲁莽行事的人,也不多愁善感.他为人十分正直、诚恳。
26 lure
n.吸引人的东西,诱惑物;vt.引诱,吸引
  • Life in big cities is a lure for many country boys.大城市的生活吸引着许多乡下小伙子。
  • He couldn't resist the lure of money.他不能抵制金钱的诱惑。
标签: 吸血鬼日记
学英语单词
accompanying sound
aislabies
aniston
annoyaunce
arcus pedis transversalis
artillery prime mover
atigi
auxochromous group
axillary sheath
Bannertown
Borate minerals
buttfucking
caseros
cemetery garden
civilianising
colonnas
come on strike
consulting work
cowcumber
debriefed
decision speed
declination constant
diamond-impregnated tool
Dipher
distributable surplus
distributed-emission photod
dotted quaver
egg-and-tongues
enamel lamp-shade
enterococcus faecalis
European Arum
evaporator tank
everlastin'
exception list
excessive issuance of bank notes
fenprinast
fillet welding machine
flavicomous
Floyd Bennett Field
fractional (deposit) banking
Fulsed
genus clinopodiums
Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
groove-iike invagination
Habibābād
hammer throws
have young
Hevea brasiliensis Muell.-Arg.
hostiers
Hung's modified filtration counting method
inclined wharf
inertial lag
Intel Technology Provider
kentwood
Kerr effect self-focusing
Khetlāl
kinmonds
lambruscoes
lani
le massacre des amazones
legspinners
memabtine
monosomatous
most significant position
multi start screw thread
neat not gaudy
nephelo-
nondeserving
nonlobbying
nonsingular curve
notra
paytamine
pittosporum brevicalyx(oliv.)gagnep.
pooper-scoopers
pound-keepers
pseudocontrol vector
quick-acting spring switch
red infarct
rejectable process level
revenue accounts
rhabdornises
rilutek
ripply
roentgenograph
Rufus L.
sex-age specific death rate
slow belly
snowy tree-cricket
sorned
spoligotyping
standby emergency mode
Swift's disease
TATG
ten-year series
Thomas Moore
traffic accident prediction
unit separator
universal structural mill
vehicle leasing
verbalisable
wakeys-wakeys
whipped through