绿箭侠第一季 第241期:调查法尔斯的阴谋
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
One of those missiles 2 has an effective range of up to 2,400 kilometers.
其中一枚导弹的有效射程是2400公里
We're not going anywhere until we figure out what Fyers is planning.
查清法尔斯的阴谋前,咱俩哪儿也不去
Wild guess? He's planning on blowing something up.
我猜,他要炸掉什么吧
Well, one of those could do the job. But this?
用那枚导弹,大材小用
This is about starting a war.
这是发动战争的征兆
With who? What does it matter?
跟谁打?有什么关系
We have to stop Fyers before he kills thousands of innocent 3 people.
我们得阻止法尔斯涂炭生灵
绿箭侠第一季
There are tons of soldiers down there.
下面重兵集结呢
Even if we get through all of them, we can't just steal a whole missile 1 launcher.
即使我俩把他们都撂倒,也没法偷走整套导弹发射器
Well, who said anything about stealing it?
谁说要偷了
So what's the plan? Ambush 4?
那要干嘛,伏击
It's impossible. We can't take out all six without one radioing for back up.
不行,一次性得搞定6个人,其中肯定会有人呼叫援助
It'd be good if we could get all the soldiers in one place.
如果能把那些兵聚集在一起就好了
You're right.
不错
n.导弹,投射物
- The missile curved gracefully towards its target.导弹呈优美的曲线状飞向目标。
- We got a fix on the missile launching site.我们确定了导弹发射场的位置。
导弹( missile的名词复数 ); 投射物
- More than ten missiles were decoyed away from targets. 十多枚导弹受骗未命中目标。
- The angry crowd at the football match threw bottles and other missiles at the players. 愤怒的观众向足球队员丢瓶子和其他东西。
adj.无罪的,清白的;无害的;天真的,单纯的
- I'm not quite so innocent as to believe that.我还不至于简单到相信那种事的地步。
- I was very young,and very innocent.我那时非常年轻,幼稚无知。
标签:
绿箭侠