绿箭侠第一季 第240期:失去汤米的信任
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
She was in my house. She made a not so veiled threat.
她在我家,摆明了威胁我
I want extra security around my mother and sister.
我妈和妹妹必须严加保护
Way ahead of you, man. Thank you.
早就想到了,兄弟。谢谢
It's my job. Not saying, "I told you so." Night's young.
这是我的工作。别这种口气。长夜漫漫
Where you been? The club opens in four hours.
你去哪了,俱乐部四小时后就开张了
I've been dealing 1 with the vendors 2.
我在处理供应商的事情。
No, you haven't. Tommy... We need to talk.
你没有。汤米,我们得谈谈
绿箭侠第一季
I'm sorry, all right. But I kept this a secret to protect the people that are closest to me.
我很抱歉。我不说是为了保护身边的人
Do you think that's what I care about? What, that my feelings are hurt?
你以为我关心这个吗?是因为我被伤到了吗
You're a murderer. A killer 3.
你是凶手,是杀人犯
You were my best friend in life, but now it's like I don't even know you.
你是我最好的朋友,可我现在完全不认识你了
You're right. I've changed.
你说得对,我变了
Listen, buddy 4, now I can explain to you.
兄弟,现在我可以向你解释
I can explain to you how and why--
我可以解释为什么...
What'd be the point? I wouldn't believe a word of it, anyway.
有意义吗?反正我不会再信你
n.经商方法,待人态度
- This store has an excellent reputation for fair dealing.该商店因买卖公道而享有极高的声誉。
- His fair dealing earned our confidence.他的诚实的行为获得我们的信任。
n.摊贩( vendor的名词复数 );小贩;(房屋等的)卖主;卖方
- The vendors were gazundered at the last minute. 卖主在最后一刻被要求降低房价。
- At the same time, interface standards also benefIt'software vendors. 同时,界面标准也有利于软件开发商。 来自About Face 3交互设计精髓
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
标签:
绿箭侠