绿箭侠第一季 第259期:为寻找莎拉而努力
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Hey, honey. There you go.
嘿,宝贝。给。
Um, what's all this?
这是什么情况
Well, you asked me to look into your mother's leads on Sarah, so I made some calls.
你要我从你妈的线索下手找莎拉,我打了几个电话
It looks like you did a lot more than that.
看来你不止做了这些啊
Well, yeah, but you're the one who said we should do this, Laurel,
是啊,是你说我们得做的,劳瑞尔
so, you know, if there's even a chance that your sister is... yeah, but...thank you.
如果有一丝可能你妹妹还活着...嗯,可是...谢谢
Hi, sweetheart, I'm sorry about the mess.
宝贝,抱歉这里一团乱
Quentin, I just got off the phone with the consulate 1 in Phuket.
昆汀,我刚和普吉岛领事馆通电话
The secretary there's going to run Sarah's photo against their database 2, see if there's a match.
部长说会从他们的数据库里调查莎拉的照片,看看是否有匹配
That's good work. What?
不错。怎么了?
Well, I guess I just thought deep down that you were going to help mom... accept things.
我以为你是想帮妈妈接受一些事
Things you and I accepted.
你我都已接受的事
Yeah, but... You got to admit. This girl, she looks a lot like Sarah.
是的,但你不得不承认。这个女孩很像莎拉
Sarah had that same cap. The Starling City Rockets.
莎拉也有这样的帽子,斯特林市火箭队的图案
Your dad bought it for her, remember?
是你爸买给她的,记得吗
Yeah, I remember.
我记得
Stranger things have happened.
是有离奇的事发生
Yeah. I can see that.
是啊,我看出来了
n.领事馆
- The Spanish consulate is the large white building opposite the bank.西班牙领事馆是银行对面的那栋高大的白色建筑物。
- The American consulate was a magnificent edifice in the centre of Bordeaux.美国领事馆是位于波尔多市中心的一座宏伟的大厦。
标签:
绿箭侠