绿箭侠第一季 第263期:担心阴谋暴露
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
What did Malcolm want with you last night?
在医院的时候,马尔科姆想让你做什么
A target for reprisal 1.
一个报复的目标
He wants justice, and he's not going to stop until he gets it. Besides, this is good.
他想要以牙还牙,他不会善罢甘休的。情况还不错
I think your definition of good requires an adjustment.
我想你对"不错"的定义需要调整下
No, he came to me. Which means he doesn't know that we're responsible for the attempt on his life.
不,他来找我说明他还不知道我们是想要谋杀他的人
Yet. What are the chances of Malcolm discovering who paid the triad to assassinate 2 him?
还不知道。马尔科姆查到是谁雇了三合会刺杀他的可能性有多大
I was very discreet 3.
我很谨慎
I wired the money through a shell corporation I own, from an offshore 4 account.
我用海外账户通过我的空壳公司汇的钱
Offshore? Good. That's good.
海外的,好的,很好
I'm sending Amanda to London for a few weeks, just as a precaution.
我让阿曼达去伦敦几周,以防万一
Perhaps you should do the same for your family.
也许你也应该安排一下你的家人
There's nothing I wouldn't do to protect my children, Frank.
为了我的孩子我做什么都愿意,弗兰克。
n.报复,报仇,报复性劫掠
- There is no political alternative but a big reprisal.政治上没有旁的选择只能是大规模报复。
- They bombed civilian targets in reprisal.他们炮轰平民目标作为报复。
vt.暗杀,行刺,中伤
- The police exposed a criminal plot to assassinate the president.警方侦破了一个行刺总统的阴谋。
- A plot to assassinate the banker has been uncovered by the police.暗杀银行家的密谋被警方侦破了。
adj.(言行)谨慎的;慎重的;有判断力的
- He is very discreet in giving his opinions.发表意见他十分慎重。
- It wasn't discreet of you to ring me up at the office.你打电话到我办公室真是太鲁莽了。
标签:
绿箭侠