绿箭侠第一季 第270期:崩溃的一家人
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Hello? Moira, it's Malcolm.
喂?莫伊拉,我是马尔科姆
I've learned 2 a high ranking member of the Triad was just arrested.
我刚得知,三合会的一个头儿被抓了
Well, I should have a word with him.
我该跟他谈谈
I already have. He's agreed to find out who hired his organization
我已经跟他谈了,他同意去查出是谁为了减刑
to assassinate 3 me in return for a reduced prison sentence.
雇了他的组织来杀我
By tonight, we should know the name, or names, of the people who tried to kill me. Good.
今晚我们应该就会知道是谁想杀我。很好。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
So it's not Sarah in the photo.
照片上的人不是莎拉
But she's still out there,Quentin. And I'm going to find her.
但她肯定没死,昆汀,我要去找她
Look, I understand now that neither of you have the stomach to continue looking for her.
我知道,你俩现在已经不抱希望了
And that's fine. I'm sorry I involved you both.
没关系。很抱歉,我把你们扯进来
You know that I would cross to hell 1 and back to bring her home, but I can't!
如果能把她找回来,我下地狱都可以,但那行不通
'Cause she's gone, Di. No.
她已经不在了,黛。不
You got to let go of this now.
你得放手了
No! I can't! I won't!
不,我不能!我也不会!
n.地狱,阴间;用以咒骂或表示愤怒,不满
- It's a hell of a hike from Sydney to Perth.从悉尼到珀斯的徒步旅行简直苦死了。
- The boss really gave me hell today.老板今天着实数落了我一通。
adj.有学问的,博学的;learn的过去式和过去分词
- He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。
- In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。
vt.暗杀,行刺,中伤
- The police exposed a criminal plot to assassinate the president.警方侦破了一个行刺总统的阴谋。
- A plot to assassinate the banker has been uncovered by the police.暗杀银行家的密谋被警方侦破了。
标签:
绿箭侠