绿箭侠第一季 第279期:伯爵越狱
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
约翰叔叔。嘿,伙计。
Will you read "Logan Bogan" to me?
你能读"罗根伯根"的故事给我听吗
Sweetheart, get into bed and mommy will read to you in a minute.
宝贝,上床去,等会妈妈念给你听
But I want Uncle John to read to me!
我要约翰叔叔给我念嘛
Uncle John's had a long day. He'll read to you next time.
约翰叔叔今天很累了。下次再念给你听
Hey, I'm sorry. I've been some place else today.
抱歉,我今天一直在外面。
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
I'm just trying to figure some stuff out.
我在查一些事情
If you need to talk about anything, you know I'm here for you.
需要谈心的话,我一直在
It is Oliver Queen, with an emergency. Got to go.
是奥利弗·奎恩,有急事。我得走了
Got here as quickly as I could. This about the glyph in your father's notebook?
我尽快赶来了。是你爸小册子上图案的事吗
Felicity is still working on that. We have another problem.
费利西蒂还在查,我们又有麻烦了。
Starling City is once again at war with the drug known on the streets as Vertigo 2.
斯特林市又陷入了人尽皆知的致幻剂之战
It used to be the city's most lethal 3 vice 4,
它曾是这里最致命的东西
but the purple and green pill was nowhere to be found for the last 3 months.
但这绿紫色药丸已经消失三个月了
Over the past few days, the city has been flooded with a new version of Vertigo. More addictive 5, more unstable 6.
过去几天,这座城市突然涌现出了一批新型的致幻剂。它更易上瘾,更不稳定
It killed a girl in the club. Just like it almost killed Thea.
导致俱乐部的一个女孩死了。就像当初差点要了西娅的命
Ok, what are you think? We should pay the Count a visit?
那你怎么想,去见见伯爵吗
He was my first visit. Waste of time. He's... sumasshedshiy.
已经见过了,白去。他已经疯了。
Since he was the only one that knew the forumla for Vertigo, I don't... I don't even know where to begin.
但他是唯一一个知道致幻剂配方的人,我不知道从何下手了
Good, you're here. Of course you're here. Where else would you be?
很好,你们都在。当然都在,你们还能去哪
You clearly love it down here. You got to see this.
你们可爱死这里了,来看看这个。
I'm here at the scene where police say a disturbed patient escaped only hours ago.
我现在在警方几小时前公布的一个精神病患者逃离的现场
Authorities issued an immediate 7 for Mental Health lockdown at the Starling County Institute following the breakout.
当局立即宣布封锁斯特林市精卫中心以追查此次越狱事件
Police are warning people to avoid contact with the drug dealer 8 known as the Count.
警方提醒市民不要接触叫伯爵的毒贩
Not so crazy after all, huh?
看来也没那么疯癫吧。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
- Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
- Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
n.眩晕
- He had a dreadful attack of vertigo.他忽然头晕得厉害。
- If you have vertigo it seems as if the whole room is spinning round you.如果你头晕,就会觉得整个房间都旋转起来
adj.致死的;毁灭性的
- A hammer can be a lethal weapon.铁锤可以是致命的武器。
- She took a lethal amount of poison and died.她服了致命剂量的毒药死了。
n.坏事;恶习;[pl.]台钳,老虎钳;adj.副的
- He guarded himself against vice.他避免染上坏习惯。
- They are sunk in the depth of vice.他们堕入了罪恶的深渊。
adj.(吸毒等)使成瘾的,成为习惯的
- The problem with video game is that they're addictive.电子游戏机的问题在于它们会使人上瘾。
- Cigarettes are highly addictive.香烟很容易使人上瘾。
adj.不稳定的,易变的
- This bookcase is too unstable to hold so many books.这书橱很不结实,装不了这么多书。
- The patient's condition was unstable.那患者的病情不稳定。
adj.立即的;直接的,最接近的;紧靠的
- His immediate neighbours felt it their duty to call.他的近邻认为他们有责任去拜访。
- We declared ourselves for the immediate convocation of the meeting.我们主张立即召开这个会议。
标签:
绿箭侠