绿箭侠第一季 第291期:与狄格发生争吵
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
What's his problem?
他怎么了
What's yours? Excuse me?
你怎么了?什么意思?
I asked Felicity to get in touch with you. There was a hostage situation at the aquarium 1.
我让费利西蒂联系你。水族馆有人劫持人质
I'm sorry, I didn't get that message till it was over. Why?
抱歉,之后我才看到消息。怎么会
Because I was busy doing something else. Lawton.
我在处理别的事。罗通。
Oliver, you didn't end up needing me.
奥利弗,你最后并不需要我
You couldn't have known that.
你怎么会知道呢
In other words, find your brother's killer 2 on your own time, right?
你不是自己去找杀你哥哥的凶手了吗
Vertigo's tearing this city apart, Diggle.
致幻剂在腐蚀这座城市,狄格。
So, yeah, maybe now's not the best time to indulge a personal vendetta 3.
没错,也许现在不是解决私人恩怨的最佳时机
You're actually gonna that you going after the stand there and tell me Count is not personal?
你现在敢跟我说,你去找伯爵不是私人恩怨吗?
Oliver, listen, I cannot read a book to my nephew without knowing that Lawton took his father from him.
奥利弗,听着,我读书给我侄子听的时候,还要想着是罗通夺走了他的父亲。
I can't move on with Carly, I can't move on with my life knowing that he's still out there.
我没法和卡莉在一起,没法前进,因为我知道他还逍遥法外。
I thought if anybody got that it'd be you.
我以为只有你会懂我。
n.水族馆,养鱼池,玻璃缸
- The first time I saw seals was in an aquarium.我第一次看见海豹是在水族馆里。
- I'm going to the aquarium with my parents this Sunday.这个星期天,我要和父母一起到水族馆去。
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
标签:
绿箭侠