绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第286期:警长试图搜查歌厅
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
You come to ask for my help again, Mr. Lance?
又需要我帮什么吗,兰斯先生
Eric Messner? Who?
埃里克·梅斯纳吗?谁
He's a zoning commissioner 1 for Starling City. A notoriously corrupt 2 one, at that.
斯特林市城区规划委员,而且是出了名的腐败
Missing ten grand. You paid it to him to skip the inspection 3 of your nightclub.
那失踪的一万元,就是你贿赂他免于检查你们俱乐部。
Why'd you do that, Merlyn? What didn't you want him to find?
为什么这么做,梅林?有什么你不想让他发现的
We got nothing to hide here.
这里没什么要隐藏的
绿箭侠第一季
Great. Then let's just take a little look around.
好,那我四处转转
Absolutely. When you come back with a search warrant.
没问题。但必须有搜查令
Are you sure this is how you want to play this? Apparently 4.
你确定要这么来?当然
Doesn't my daughter know how to pick 'em.
我女儿还真会挑人
Stop laughing at me! Shut up! Shut up!
不许笑我!闭嘴!别吵!
Stop! I don't want to hurt you. I'm here to help you.
站住,我不想伤害你,我是来帮你的。
n.(政府厅、局、处等部门)专员,长官,委员
- The commissioner has issued a warrant for her arrest.专员发出了对她的逮捕令。
- He was tapped for police commissioner.他被任命为警务处长。
v.贿赂,收买;adj.腐败的,贪污的
- The newspaper alleged the mayor's corrupt practices.那家报纸断言市长有舞弊行为。
- This judge is corrupt.这个法官贪污。
n.检查,审查,检阅
- On random inspection the meat was found to be bad.经抽查,发现肉变质了。
- The soldiers lined up for their daily inspection by their officers.士兵们列队接受军官的日常检阅。
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
标签:
绿箭侠