绿箭侠第一季 第169期:独闯虎穴
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
My C.I. swears this is the place.
我的线人说的就是这
Bring your men up on the flank.
带你的人去侧面
Okay,this way. Follow me.
好,这边。跟上
He's here! He who?
他来了!谁来了
The Hood 1!
帽衫男
Looks like we're not the only guests.
看样子,今晚不止我们来啊
You should have stuck to your depraved elite 2.
你该待在那堕落的金银窝里
I am merely providing people with what they want.
人们想要,我就提供
I am providing a public service!
我才是人民公仆
So am I.
我也是
绿箭侠第一季
Enjoy the fruits of your labor 3.
自食恶果吧
Freeze! Put down the needle!
不许动,放下注射器
Or I will shoot you!
否则我就开枪啦
Put down the syringe.
放下注射器
He deserves this!
他活该!
Not according to the law.
这不是法律允许的
The people that think you're a hero,people like my daughter,
人们把你当英雄,包括我女儿
if they could see you now... You're no hero.
若看到你现在,就知道你不是英雄了
You're what I always said you were... a killer 4.
你就是我常说的,杀手
Get him!
抓住他
Get me an ambulance. Now!
叫救护车来,马上
n.头巾,兜帽,覆盖;v.罩上,以头巾覆盖
- She is wearing a red cloak with a hood.她穿着一件红色带兜帽的披风。
- The car hood was dented in.汽车的发动机罩已凹了进去。
n.精英阶层;实力集团;adj.杰出的,卓越的
- The power elite inside the government is controlling foreign policy.政府内部的一群握有实权的精英控制着对外政策。
- We have a political elite in this country.我们国家有一群政治精英。
n.劳动,努力,工作,劳工;分娩;vi.劳动,努力,苦干;vt.详细分析;麻烦
- We are never late in satisfying him for his labor.我们从不延误付给他劳动报酬。
- He was completely spent after two weeks of hard labor.艰苦劳动两周后,他已经疲惫不堪了。
标签:
绿箭侠