绿箭侠第一季 第196期:斯莱德赶来搭救
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Island tower, Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. We are 2,000 feet and holding, over.
指挥塔,这里是天鹰801F。我们正停在两千英尺外,完毕
Skyhawk 801 Foxtrot. This is island tower. You're clear to land.
天鹰801F。这里是指挥塔。可以着陆了
Roger that.
收到
Simply to satisfy my own curiosity, why aren't you already dead?
我非常好奇,你为什么还活着
I saw Yao Fei choke you to death.
我明明看见姚飞把你掐死了
I guess he's not as strong as he looks.
我猜他只是外强中干而已
Still, you return for him.
可你还是回来找他
So you're either a fool, or is it possible you now think yourself a hero?
所以你要么是个蠢货,要么就真把自己当成英雄了
I'm not a hero. Of course not.
我不是英雄。当然不是
It's not possible to be a hero when there's nobody worthy 1 of saving.
若是无人可救,想做英雄也是白搭
绿箭侠第一季
Is this what you want?
这就是你想要的
Did you want me to fight him again?!
你想让我跟他再打一架
Oh, no, Mr. Queen. That's where you're mistaken.
不,奎恩先生。你一直搞错了
This is not a match. It's an execution.
这不是比赛。是处决
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's Wintergreen, right? Bill Wintergreen?
你是温特格林,对吗?比利·温特格林
I know all about you.
我知道你的所有事情
I know you work for the Australian government.
我知道你为澳大利亚政府工作
And that you used to fight for your country.
曾为你的国家效忠
You used to stand for something!
你曾有过信仰
Whatever he's paying you, I'll triple it.
无论他给你多少钱,我以三倍价格雇你
How many of them are there?!
他们有多少人
Slade. Come back to die?
斯莱德,回来受死吗
Was it so easy to betray me, Billy?
有那么容易背叛我吗,比利
You know, Billy... you always had a good kick.
知道吗,比利。你的脚上功夫一向不错
There goes our ride.
我们的飞机来了
标签:
绿箭侠