绿箭侠第一季 第229期:向汤米亮明身份
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Turn around slowly.
慢慢转过身来
Dad. I'm sorry. I'm ok. I'm ok.
爸,对不起。我没事。没事
Damn it.
靠
You're bleeding. You're bleeding.
你在流血啊
I'll be fine, Tom.
我没事的,汤姆。
No, no, no, Dad! No! Stay back.
不要啊,爸!别过来!退后
I'm not here to hurt you or your father.
我不是来伤害你或者你爸爸的
I said stay back. Curare.
我说了退后。是箭毒
Don't come any closer.
别再靠近了
绿箭侠第一季
Your father's been poisoned.
你爸中毒了
An assassin named Floyd Lawton laces his bullets with curare.
一名叫佛洛依德·劳顿的刺客,把他的子弹涂上了箭毒
I've dealt with this before.
我以前处理过这种
We need to dilute 1 the poison in his bloodstream.
我们需要稀释他血液里的毒
I said stay the hell back!
我让你往后退
In three minutes he's paralyzed.
3分钟内他会失去知觉
In four minutes, he suffocates 2.
4分钟内他会窒息而亡
If you don't let me help you now, he's dead before anybody gets here!
如果你不让我帮你,不用等其他人赶来他就死了
Help. How?
帮我,怎么帮
Fresh blood buys him time to get to the hospital.
新鲜的血液可以让他挺到医院
A blood transfusion 3? That's insane!
输血吗?太荒唐了!
It's the only way. He needs your blood.
这是唯一的方法。他需要你输血
You're out of time. You need to make a decision right now.
没时间了。你必须现在做决定
Why should I trust you?!
我为什么要相信你
Because you always have. Oliver.
因为你一直如此。奥利弗。
vt.稀释,冲淡;adj.稀释的,冲淡的
- The water will dilute the wine.水能使酒变淡。
- Zinc displaces the hydrogen of dilute acids.锌置换了稀酸中的氢。
(使某人)窒息而死( suffocate的第三人称单数 ); (将某人)闷死; 让人感觉闷热; 憋气
- Greed suffocates humanity and intuitive knowledge. 贪婪可以灭绝人性和良知。
- The thick scent of aromatic plants tears at the throat and suffocates in the vast heat. 植物发散发出的浓郁香气在喉咙里撕裂,在炎热的天气下令人窒息。
n.输血,输液
- She soon came to her senses after a blood transfusion.输血后不久她就苏醒了。
- The doctor kept him alive by a blood transfusion.医生靠输血使他仍然活着。
标签:
绿箭侠