绿箭侠第一季 第233期:马尔科姆死里逃生
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Hey. Hey, Dad. Take it easy. You were shot.
爸爸。放轻松。你中枪了
The bullet was laced 1 with poison.
子弹上有毒
I should be dead.
我怎么没死
I gave you a blood transfusion 2.
我给你输了血
Actually it was... the Vigilante's idea. He saved you. He did?
事实上...是治安维持者的主意。他救了你。是吗
I was worried I was going to lose you.
我好害怕就这样失去你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
You said that after mom died. But you left.
妈妈死了之后,你也是这样说的。但你还是走了
I wasn't a very good father to you after your mother passed away. I was so lost.
你妈妈死了之后,我没有尽到父亲的责任。我当时好迷茫
You never told me where you went.
你从没告诉过我,你去哪了
I found myself in a place called Nanda Parbat. I met a man there.
我到了一个叫南达尔巴特的地方。在那我遇到了一个人
He helped me make sense of things.
他让我对事物有了新的认知
He helped me to find a purpose for my life; to make this city a better place for everyone. Especially for you.
他让我找到了人生的目标,让大家感觉这个城市更加美好。尤其是你
How are you going to do that? Malcolm?
你打算怎么做?马尔科姆
Tommy. Could I talk to Moira for a minute?
汤米。我可以和Moira单独谈一下吗?
Thank God you're all right.
谢天谢地,你还活着
We have a traitor 3 in our midst 4.
我们中有个叛徒
I want you to find out who. He just made his last mistake.
你去把他找出来。这会是他犯得最后一个错误了。
adj. 有花边的, 绑带子的, 加酒的
- He verbally laced into his son for his misbehaviour. 他严厉斥责儿子的行为不端。
- He laced up his boots. 他系紧靴子的鞋带。
n.输血,输液
- She soon came to her senses after a blood transfusion.输血后不久她就苏醒了。
- The doctor kept him alive by a blood transfusion.医生靠输血使他仍然活着。
n.叛徒,卖国贼
- The traitor was finally found out and put in prison.那个卖国贼终于被人发现并被监禁了起来。
- He was sold out by a traitor and arrested.他被叛徒出卖而被捕了。
标签:
绿箭侠