绿箭侠第一季 第236期:莎拉还活着?
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Oh, my gosh! It looks amazing!
天哪,这地方太棒了
Yeah. Steve Aoki's going to deejay. Right there.
是啊。史蒂夫·青木会做DJ,在那
What? How did you get Steve Aoki?
什么,你怎么搞定他的?
I dated his sister. A million years ago, a million years ago. Ok.
我约过他妹妹。很久以前的事了。好吧
So, will you be my date tomorrow night?
明晚做我的舞伴好吗
Is a club opening a proper date?
参加俱乐部开张算是正式约会吗?
I certainly hope so. Is that a "yes?"
我当然希望如此。这是答应了吗?
No. That's a "yes."
不是。这才是
Laurel. I'm glad you called.
劳瑞尔,很高兴你打来电话
Too much... It's too long for us to go without talking.
发生了这么多事,我们俩很久没说过话了
Dad,I have to tell you-- No, no, listen, before you say anything, I got to apologize.
爸,我得告诉你些事。不,等等,在你说之前我必须得道歉
I should never have used you to catch the archer 1, and I'm sorry. Laurel, I'm just-- I'm sorry.
我不该利用你去抓弓箭手,对不起。劳瑞尔,真的很对不起
Thank you. I owe 2 you an apology, too. For what?
谢谢,我也欠你一个道歉。为什么
绿箭侠第一季
Hello, Quentin. How are you? You look well.
你好昆汀。你还好吗,看上去不错
What are you doing here? Why-- why are you here?
你怎么来了,你来干什么
I'm here because I believe Sarah's still alive.
我来这是因为我相信莎拉还活着
What?! Dad. Sit. What is going on? Just hear mom out. Sit.
什么?爸,坐下吧。怎么回事?听妈说吧,坐下
What's going on? Start from the beginning.
怎么回事?从头说起吧
Oliver was found on an island called Lian Yu in the North China Sea.
奥利弗是在中国北海的炼狱岛上被发现的
There are hundreds; Thousands of deserted 3 islands in this chain.
那一带有成千上百座荒岛
What if Sarah had survived, too? And nobody would know if she'd washed up in any one of those.
如果莎拉也幸存下来了呢?没人知道她是不是被冲上这些岛了
So you don't actually have any proof 4 that she's alive?
其实你没有证据证明她还活着
I have proof. A tourist took this.
我有。这是一个游客拍的
Could be anybody. Doesn't it look just like Sarah? Our daughter's a survivor 5, Quentin.
说不定是别人。她不像莎拉吗?我们的女儿还活着,昆汀。
Ah, you have some nerve 6. Three years,no phone calls, no emails, nothing.
你这算什么。三年了,没有电话,没有邮件,什么都没有
You just show up with an old photo-- - Dad, please.
就突然拿张照片出现在我面前。爸,别这样
No. Please, you listen to me, ok? Sarah died on that boat.
不,你听我说。莎拉在那次事故中已经死了。
Why...why are you making me re-live this? I'm not doing this. Dad...No.
为什么你们要让我再受一次折磨?我不会相信的。爸。别
n.射手,弓箭手
- The archer strung his bow and aimed an arrow at the target.弓箭手拉紧弓弦将箭瞄准靶子。
- The archer's shot was a perfect bull's-eye.射手的那一箭正中靶心。
vt./vi.欠(债等);感激;把……归功于某人
- We still owe one hundred dollars for the car.为这部车我们还欠着100美元。
- We owe it to society to make our country a better place.把国家建设得更美好是我们对社会应尽的责任。
adj.荒芜的,荒废的,无人的,被遗弃的
- The deserted village was filled with a deathly silence.这个荒废的村庄死一般的寂静。
- The enemy chieftain was opposed and deserted by his followers.敌人头目众叛亲离。
adj.防...的,耐...的,能防护;n.校样,证据,证明;vt.检验,给...做防护措施
- He is living proof of the wonders of modern medicine.他是当代医学奇迹的活证明。
- The proof was fished up from some old papers.校样在旧文件中被找到了。
n.生存者,残存者,幸存者
- The sole survivor of the crash was an infant.这次撞车的惟一幸存者是一个婴儿。
- There was only one survivor of the plane crash.这次飞机失事中只有一名幸存者。
标签:
绿箭侠