绿箭侠第一季 第315期:草草结案
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Death by poker 1. That's a new one. 被拨火棍捅死。这死法倒是很新奇。
He was going to shoot me. 他原本要开枪打我
And then, uh, mister 2... Robbins, he grabbed 3 the poker and... saved my life. 然后... 罗宾斯先生抓起拨火棍...救了我一命
Mr. Robbins was a real hero. If it weren't for him, we'd all be dead. 罗宾斯先生才是真英雄。要是没有他,我们早就都没命了。
I've got enough details for my report. 好了,我知道该怎么写案件报告了
I'll clear my boys out of here. Let's go. 我这就撤走我的人。走吧。
You still love her. Don't you? 你还爱她,对吧
It doesn't matter how I feel. 我的感受并不重要
Because of what I do... I could never be with her. 因为我的所作所为...我永远不可能和她在一起
You see, you don't have anything to be afraid of. She is never... ever going to know my secret. 你没什么好紧张的。她永远... 都不会知道我的秘密
It doesn't matter if she knows. I know. 她知不知道并不重要。我知道就行。
And I don't know how to be with Laurel knowing the entire time... 我不知该如何与劳瑞尔相处,
that if she ever found out who you really are... she would choose you. 一旦她发现你的身份,她会毫不犹豫地选择你。
n.扑克;vt.烙制
- He was cleared out in the poker game.他打扑克牌,把钱都输光了。
- I'm old enough to play poker and do something with it.我打扑克是老手了,可以玩些花样。
n.(略作Mr.全称很少用于书面)先生
- Mister Smith is my good friend.史密斯先生是我的好朋友。
- He styled himself " Mister Clean ".他自称是“清廉先生”。
标签:
绿箭侠