时间:2019-02-05 作者:英语课 分类:英文语法词汇


英语课
I think I have made it very clear that D/A is absolutely impossible.
我想我已经说的很明白了,承兑交单绝对不行。
You said just now that competition could be very sharp.
你刚刚说竞争可能是极其激烈的。
Earlier, you mentioned that this kind of products is in great demand on the international market.
先前你提到这种产品在国际市场上需求量很大。
Did you propose 1 a change in the material of packaging?
刚刚你建议改换包装材料,是吗?
Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you suggesting that we put these words down in the contract as a separate clause 2?
如果我说的不对请指正,不过你刚刚是否在说建议这些文字在合同中另列条款?

A moment ago, you mentioned something about the design of the packing. Will you detail it a bit?
刚才你提到包装设计的问题,能否详细谈谈?
As I said just now, any money spent now would give you greater savings 3 in the long run.
就象我刚才说的那样,从长远看,今天花费的钱会为你以后节省更多的钱。

单词解析:

sharp: 锋利。在此是指竞争激烈。
packaging: 包装。还有一词packing,也是包装的意思,如果写在合同中,则是指包装条款。
clause: 条款的意思。还有term也表示条款。

v.提出,建议;提名,推荐
  • Did he propose marriage to you?他向你求婚了吗?
  • I propose resting for an hour.我建议休息一小时。
n.(正式文件或法律文件的)条款,从句,分句
  • The sentence consists of a main clause and a subordinate clause.这句中有一个主句和一个从句。
  • What clause do you require in the contract?你要求在合同中订上什么条款?
n.存款,储蓄
  • I can't afford the vacation,for it would eat up my savings.我度不起假,那样会把我的积蓄用光的。
  • By this time he had used up all his savings.到这时,他的存款已全部用完。