绿箭侠第一季 第21期:尽职的警察
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
What?
什么?
There's someone on the fire escape.
有人在防火梯那儿
What are... Hey, come on. .come on
你要... 快过来 快
Are you hurt? No.
你受伤了吗 没有
Are you hurt, Mr. Queen?
你受伤了吗 奎恩先生
No! No.
没有 没有
This is why it's a good idea to have a bodyguard 1.
这就是为什么你需要一名贴身保镖
You okay?
你还好吗
Daddy! Oh, thank God.
爸爸 感谢上帝
Thank God. Are you all right? I'm okay.
感谢上帝 你没事吧 我没事
Those cops that you put on me...
你安排来保护我的警察...
They... I went outside to ask for a light and they were both dead in the squad 2 car.
他们... 我到外面想借个火,发现他们都死在警车里了
Mr. Diggle, thank you.
狄格尔先生 谢谢你
Feel free to run as many red lights in the city as you want.
以后无论你在城里闯多少红灯都没关系
I was just doing my job, sir.
这是我的工作 先生
No, your job is protecting him.
不 你的工作是保护他
It seems like whenever you're with one of my daughters, people die.
看来只要你和我的女儿在一起 就会死人
You stay away from Laurel, or I swear the next time you disappear, it will be permanent.
你给我离劳蕾尔远点,不然我发誓让你下一次彻底消失
Dad! No, Laurel... It's okay, I understand. Yeah.
爸爸 别插手 劳蕾尔 没关系 我能理解 行了
I'd say thank you, but I don't think that would cover it.
我本想说谢谢你,但这么简单一句好像不够
Well, like I told your cop friend, I was just doing my job.
就像我和你的警察朋友说的一样,我只是在尽我的职责
Besides, I think it should be you that I'm thanking.
除此之外 我还要谢谢你才是
What for? The knife.
谢我什么 那把刀
The knife. I got lucky.
刀吗 只是侥幸而已
That was a kitchen knife.
那只是一把小刀
It wasn't even weighted properly, yet you threw it with accuracy across a 10foot room.
重量分布都不均匀,你却能在十英尺外扔的那么准
Exactly. I got lucky.
就是侥幸而已
I'm not the kind of man you want to take for a fool, Mr. Queen, you understand me?
我没有那么蠢可以让你轻易骗过,奎恩先生 你明白吗
Yes.
明白了
And I think I'm just beginning to understand the kind of man you are.
我想我已经开始了解你到底是什么样的人了
Shouldn't take you very long. I'm shallow. And very tired, so... Good night.
不需多久你就会了解的,我只是浅薄之辈,我累了 所以晚安
Good night, sir.
晚安 先生
n.护卫,保镖
- She has to have an armed bodyguard wherever she goes.她不管到哪儿都得有带武器的保镖跟从。
- The big guy standing at his side may be his bodyguard.站在他身旁的那个大个子可能是他的保镖。
标签:
绿箭侠