绿箭侠第一季 第23期:码头
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Somers!
萨默斯
God, no, no, no.
上帝啊 不要
He can't help you.
上帝帮不了你的
I want the truth about Victor Nocenti.
告诉我维克多·诺森蒂一事的真相
I can't.
我不能说
The Triad will kill me.
三合会的人会杀了我的
The Triad's not your concern right now.
你现在不用担心三合会的人
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 好吧
It wasn't me that killed him. It was the Triad.
我没杀他 三合会的人下的手
Acting 1 on whose instructions?
是谁下的指示
Whose?
是谁
All right, all right. It was mine. It was mine, all right?
好吧 是我指使的 是我 行了吧
Nocenti said he was gonna testify 2 against me.
诺森蒂说要出庭指证我
Police, drop your weapons, you are surrounded
警察 放下武器 你们被包围了
Freeze!
不许动
You twitch 3 and you're dead.
你敢动一动 我就开枪
Bow down, hands up.
把弓放下 举起手来
It was mine. It was mine, all right?
是我指使的 是我 行了吧
Nocenti said he was gonna testify against me.
诺森蒂说要出庭指证我
You son of a bitch.
这个王八蛋
Laurel was right.
劳蕾尔是对的
I can'be the Oliver my mother wants me to be and still keep the promise I made to my father.
我不能成为那个我母亲想要的奥利弗的同时又对我父亲履行承诺
I have to be the person I need them to see me as.
我要成为那个我需要他们见到的人
Okay, this is a surprise.
真令人吃惊
Did you show up here by mistake?
你是不是搞错了才来的
By invitation.
是被邀请了
Oliver invited me last night. Last night?
奥利弗昨晚邀请了我 昨晚
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
v.证明,证实,作证
- The fingerprint expert was asked to testify at the trial.指纹专家应邀出庭作证。
- I can testify to this man's veracity and good character.我可以作证,此人诚实可靠,品德良好。
标签:
绿箭侠