绿箭侠第一季 第18期:威胁
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Hey! Hey, stay away from him!
嘿 离他远点
Well, we anticipate that Somers' attorney will try and paint you as blinded by grief or looking to make a buck 1.
我们猜测萨默斯的律师会尝试把你说成是被悲伤蒙蔽双眼或者借此发一笔横财
This isn't about the money. I just want justice for my father.
这和钱无关,我只想为我父亲寻求公正
Emily, there are a lot of people who don't want this trial to proceed. Dangerous people.
艾米莉 有很多人不想让这场庭审继续进行,危险的人
My mother died when I was a baby, and my father has been the only family I've ever known and they slit 2 his throat.
当我还是婴儿的时候我母亲就离世了,我的父亲是我所知仅有的亲人,但他们却割开了他的喉咙
They are going to have to kill me if they want me to give this up.
除非他们把我杀了,不然我是不会屈服的
Well let's hope it doesn't come to that.
我们都希望事情不至于到这地步
And it won't.
不会的
What's going on?
你们要做什么
What's going on is that the three of you are getting aroundtheclock police protection. Okay?
事情就是你们三个现在得接受二十四小时警方保护 明白吗
Get used to their faces, because they're going with you everywhere you go, no arguments.
快习惯这些面孔,因为他们会陪你到任何地方 不准反抗
I'm a lawyer. I live to argue.
我是个律师 我的职责就是辩驳
I'm your father. I live to keep you safe.
我是你父亲 我的职责是保护你的安全
Um, Emily, let's go grab a cup of coffee, okay?
艾米丽 我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Yes, why not do that? Thank you. Please, go with them. Stay there.
挺好的 谢谢 请跟着他们。你留下
Protective custody 3?
保护性质的监禁?
I seem to recall you trying that once I discovered boys. Didn't work then either.
当初我刚知道男孩子的存在时你也这样做,那时也没成功
This isn't a joke, Laurel. Martin Somers got attacked last night.
这不是开玩笑,劳蕾尔。马丁·萨默斯昨晚被袭击了。
What? Yeah.
什么 是的
By who? It doesn't matter.
谁干的 这不重要
Point is, you have whipped up a storm with these guys, and until the dust settles you'll be protected, okay? End of discussion.
重点是 你和那些人已经发生纠葛,直到这事结束你都将被保护 明白吗?就这么定了
That might have worked when I was eight. But it's not gonna work anymore.
我八岁的时候这可能还有用,但现在已经没用了
End of discussion, Laurel!
这事没得商量 劳蕾尔
You're insistent 4 on doing your job, that's great. But this is me doing mine, okay? And not just as a father, but as a cop.
你坚持做好你的工作 这很好,但我也在做好我的工作,好吗?不仅仅作为一个父亲 也是一名警察
These people, they are more dangerous than you are willing to admit. And you've made them angry.
这些人 他们危险到连你都不愿意承认,你已经激怒他们了
Thank you for coming. Anything for a friend.
感谢您的莅临 为朋友不足挂齿
We're not friends. You smuggle 5 drugs, I let you use my port.
我们不是朋友。你走私毒品 我让你用我的港口
For which you're paid a lot of money.
你因此赚了大笔的钱
I don't get paid enough to have arrows shot at me.
我的薪酬里可不包括要被箭射死
You need to take this guy seriously. He is a bigger threat to your operation than Nocenti ever was.
你得重视这个人了,比起诺森蒂他才是对你计划更大的威胁
Except now it's Nocenti's daughter who's the problem.
只是现在诺森蒂的女儿才是威胁
Unlike your friend with the hood 6, we know where to find her.
不像兜帽的朋友 我们知道到哪儿找她
Don't be an idiot. You take out Emily Nocenti, and Laurel Lance will never let this go.
不要犯傻,你带走艾米丽·诺森蒂,劳蕾尔 ·兰斯绝不会就此罢手
She won't stop until she burns you, me, and then the entire Triad to the ground.
她会你我 甚至是整个三合会都揪出来才停手
Then we kill Miss Lance.
那我们就杀了兰斯小姐
n.雄鹿,雄兔;v.马离地跳跃
- The boy bent curiously to the skeleton of the buck.这个男孩好奇地弯下身去看鹿的骸骨。
- The female deer attracts the buck with high-pitched sounds.雌鹿以尖声吸引雄鹿。
n.狭长的切口;裂缝;vt.切开,撕裂
- The coat has been slit in two places.这件外衣有两处裂开了。
- He began to slit open each envelope.他开始裁开每个信封。
n.监护,照看,羁押,拘留
- He spent a week in custody on remand awaiting sentence.等候判决期间他被还押候审一个星期。
- He was taken into custody immediately after the robbery.抢劫案发生后,他立即被押了起来。
adj.迫切的,坚持的
- There was an insistent knock on my door.我听到一阵急促的敲门声。
- He is most insistent on this point.他在这点上很坚持。
vt.私运;vi.走私
- Friends managed to smuggle him secretly out of the country.朋友们想方设法将他秘密送出国了。
- She has managed to smuggle out the antiques without getting caught.她成功将古董走私出境,没有被逮捕。
标签:
绿箭侠