绿箭侠第一季 第52期:荒岛上的训练
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Dinner.
这是晚餐
Ah, come hey, I got an idea,
拜托...我有个主意
why don't you let me shoot that thing
不如让我射箭
and you can go pick up the bloody 1,
你去捡那个血淋淋的
dead, disgusting animal.
恶心极了的动物尸体吧
What?
干什么
Try. Breathe.
你试试,深呼吸
Everything, breathe.
做任何事之前都要深呼吸
Breathe, aim...fire.
深呼吸,瞄准,射箭
Here.
拿着
Aim that tree.
瞄准那棵树
Breathe.
深呼吸
What does that mean?
什么意思
You will die badly.
你会死得很惨
Get.
去捡
Wait, wait!
等一下,等等
You can't leave me here! Don't do this to me, please!
你们不能把我留在这里,别这样,求你们了
Ohoh! No! Please!
别这样,求你们了
I didn't do anything!
我什么都没做
The police think they know who I am.
警方以为知道了我的真面目
They think I'm the vigilante,
他们认为我是那个治安维持者
the man in the hood 2 terrorizing the city's criminals.
那个戴着兜帽让市里的罪犯闻风丧胆的人
They also think they have me trapped.
他们还以为抓住我了
That I have no way out.
以为我已无路可逃
They're only half right.
可是他们只对了一半
adj.非常的的;流血的;残忍的;adv.很;vt.血染
- He got a bloody nose in the fight.他在打斗中被打得鼻子流血。
- He is a bloody fool.他是一个十足的笨蛋。
标签:
绿箭侠