绿箭侠第一季 第81期:医院里的对话
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Hi.
你好
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
Did you reach Walter?
有没有联系到沃尔特
No. I'm sorry.
没,不好意思
As I was telling your mother and sister,
如我跟你母亲和妹妹说的
the catscan showed
CT显示
a grade two concussion 1.
是二级脑震荡
She can go home so long as someone stays with her
她可以回家,只要有人陪着就行
just to make sure there are no after effects.
只是确保没有什么后遗症
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you.
对不起,我不该把你丢下
I thought you were fine.
我以为你没事
What did you think you were doing anyway?
那你以为你当时在做什么
Yeah, I wanted to get the license 2 plate of the guy
我想去看那个人的车牌
who took a shot at you.
那个对你开枪的人
Well, that was foolish. Yeah.
真愚蠢,是
So did you get the license plate?
那你看到牌照了吗
No. He got away.
没有,给他溜走了
Maybe you should spend a little less time trying to be a hero.
你想当英雄还是省省吧
You're obviously not very good at it.
明显不擅长
That's cute.
这说法很可爱
I wasn't trying to be.
我可不是这个意思
You left her on the street, alone and hurt.
你把受伤的她一个人留在街上
In the street.
留在街上
To get a license plate?
真的是去追车牌吗
You don't believe me?
你不信我吗
I love you. Mom loves you.
我爱你,妈也爱你
But it's getting hard when you won't be truthful 3 with us.
但你不对我们开诚布公就难了
Detectives.
侦探们
Do you have any leads on the shooter?
有没有开枪者的线索
Not yet. Did you get a good look at him?
还没有,你看清楚他了吗
No. He was wearing a helmet.
没,他戴了头盔
Don't worry. We'll find him.
别担心,我们会找到他的
My head of security is on his way.
我的安全主管正赶过来
I want to make sure there are men outside my mother's door.
我希望我母亲病房外有人站岗
She needs to be protected.
她需要保护
Well, you know your family's
其实你们全家
at the tippytoppy of the my list of priorities,
都在我的优先保护名单里
but the guy that she was with was connected,
但牵涉到跟她在一起的人
mobbed up to the eyeballs connected.
和黑帮有关
She wasn't the target.
她不是目标
And you're welcome.
不用谢了
n.脑震荡;震动
- He was carried off the field with slight concussion.他因轻微脑震荡给抬离了现场。
- She suffers from brain concussion.她得了脑震荡。
n.执照,许可证,特许;v.许可,特许
- The foreign guest has a license on the person.这个外国客人随身携带执照。
- The driver was arrested for having false license plates on his car.司机由于使用假车牌而被捕。