绿箭侠第一季 第87期:和海伦娜谈心
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
You are an angel, Helena.
海伦娜,你就和天使一样
So beautiful.
太美了
Well, we are gonna take good care of both of you tonight.
今晚我们一定会好好招待你们的
You'll tell your father hello from us?
你会代我们向你父亲问好吧
Of course, Mr. Russo.
当然了,拉索先生
I'll give you a minute.
你们聊
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard about your mother's accident.
我听说你母亲的事故了
Is she gonna be OK?
她没事吧
She's gonna be fine.
没事
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm glad.
不客气
So, why would you want to go into business with my father?
你为什么愿意和我父亲做生意
You know who he is and how he made his money.
你知道他的为人以及赚钱方式
You don't approve of your family's enterprises 1?
你不支持你家族的事业吗
We share a name,
我们是一家人
and that name defines 2 us whether we want it to or not.
这决定了不管我们是否愿意,事实无法改变
You've already made judgments 3 about me,
你已经对我做出了判断评价
just like I've already made judgments about you.
就像我也已经对你做出了评价一样
Right. I'm the rich man's Lindsay Lohan.
对,我是富人中的林赛.萝涵
Sorry.
抱歉
That's OK.
没关系
Hey, can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
Yeah.
问吧
I know it must have been hell for you,
我知道对你来说那场经历就像地狱
alone on that island for 5 years, but I'm...
独自在那座小岛上待了五年,可是
But what?
可是什么
But was there ever a day when you were just...
有没有那么一天你会
happy to be away from everything?
庆幸远离了这一切
No pressure from your family,
没有来自家庭的压力
no need to be the person everyone else expects you to be.
不用成为大家翘首以盼的人
Was there ever a day when
有没有那么一天
When I didn't feel lost and I felt...free?
我并没感到失落,而是感到自由
More than one.
不止一天
And, uh...
而且
those are the days that I miss.
我想念那段时光
事业( enterprise的名词复数 ); 事业心; 企[事]业单位; 企业发展
- In capitalist society,big enterprises always try to freeze out the smaller ones. 在资本主义社会,大企业总是千方百计地排挤小企业。
- Big transcontinental enterprises jostle with one another for world markets. 巨大的跨国公司[企业]互相争夺国际市场。
规定( define的第三人称单数 ); 使明确; 精确地解释; 画出…的线条
- This name defines us all. 这个名字造就了我们。 来自演讲部分
- The range of incomes over which this happens defines the 'poverty trap'. 发生在这种情况的收入范围,称为“贫困陷阱。”