时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季


英语课

 Thea, it's something to tell you.


西娅,有件事情想让你知道
Oliver!
奥利弗
Hit the road.
赶紧滚
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Funny, I was going to ask you the same thing,
有趣的是,我想问你同样的事
Because there's a party going on downstairs
因为楼下是我特地为你准备的
that I threw for you.
派对
I told you, I didn't want a party.
我告诉过你,我不想要什么派对
But you didn't care.
可你不听
Because you came down with the holiday blues 1.
因为你有假日综合症
I've been trying to get you to open up for months.
几个月来我都想让你对我敞开心扉
All this party is doing is bringing back memories
这个派对就是为了让我们回忆过往
I've been trying to forget.
那些我一直试图忘记的过往
绿箭侠第一季
Thea!
西娅
Why would you want to forget?
你为什么想忘掉呢
No matter how fancy the party is you throw,
无论你这场派对有多精彩
things will never be the way they used to be in our family.
都不可能还原我们破裂的家庭
Ever again.
永远也不会
Oliver?
奥利弗
What is it now?
又怎么了
The other Archer's moved to the next level.
那个弓箭手开始行动了
He's taken hostages. This just hit the news.
他挟持了人质,新闻刚刚转播
Happy holidays, Starling City.
节日快乐,星城
For the past three months,
过去三个月
this city has been laid siege by a vigilante.
这座城市一直被不明势力围困
But the police have been unable to bring him to justice
警察却无法将之就法
Because they lack the will to do what justice demands.
他们辜负了身兼正义的使命
I will kill one hostage...
每小时我都会以他的名义
every hour in the name of this vigilante
杀掉一个人质
until he surrenders himself to my authority.
直到他向相关机构自首为止
Police are on the scene, Oliver.
警察在现场,奥利弗
I think you should let them handle this.
我认为你应该让他们去处理
Those people are there because of me. I have to end this.
那些人会因我而被杀,我必须去做个了结
Oliver, this guy...
奥利弗,这个人
This guy, he's very dangerous.
这个人,非常危险
Diggle, there wasn't anything on the island
狄格,那个岛,比这个
that wasn't twice as dangerous as this pretender,
暴徒险恶多了
and I survived there for five years.
而我却在那活了五年

n.抑郁,沮丧;布鲁斯音乐
  • She was in the back of a smoky bar singing the blues.她在烟雾弥漫的酒吧深处唱着布鲁斯歌曲。
  • He was in the blues on account of his failure in business.他因事业失败而意志消沉。
标签: 绿箭侠