绿箭侠第一季 第153期:公路上的决战
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Come on, let's go.
我们走
Well, you shouldn't have done that, Dig.
你不该那么做的,狄格
Now you gotta watch us kill your pretty little girlfriend.
现在你得眼睁睁看着我们杀死你的女友
No! Please don't!
不,求你了
You're forgetting one thing, guys.
伙计们,你们忘了一件事
Oh, yeah, what's that?
是吗,什么事
I'm the one with the grenade.
我才是拿着手榴弹的人
Carly, get out of there!
卡莉,快离开这
Freeze!
不许动
Drop it, Ted 1, or I swear...
放下武器,泰德,不然,我发誓我会
Don't...posture 2.
不要装腔作势
You're not gonna do it. You can't.
你不会这么做的,你不能
I can see it in your eyes.
从你的眼睛就能看出来
You're late.
你来晚了
You knew I was coming?
你知道我要来
Next time you plant a bug 3 on someone, be more subtle about it.
下次在别人身上装窃听器,就不要让对方察觉
I wish you trusted me, though.
尽管我希望你能相信我
I trust you, Diggle.
我相信你,狄格尔
But them, never.
但他们不会
You should get out of here.
你该走了
John!
约翰
Carly. You ok?
卡莉,你还好吗
Turn around and put your hand where we can see them
转过身来,把你的手放在我们能看到的地方
vt.翻晒,撒,撒开
- The invaders gut ted the village.侵略者把村中财物洗劫一空。
- She often teds the corn when it's sunny.天好的时候她就翻晒玉米。
n.姿势,姿态,心态,态度;v.作出某种姿势
- The government adopted an uncompromising posture on the issue of independence.政府在独立这一问题上采取了毫不妥协的态度。
- He tore off his coat and assumed a fighting posture.他脱掉上衣,摆出一副打架的架势。
标签:
绿箭侠