陨落星辰第一季 第23期:洗劫营地的匪徒
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Move, move! Everyone move this way!
行动 大家行动起来
Let me understand this.
让我怎么理解
I'm supposed to believe
我是不是该相信你被
that you let a 17 year old get the better of you?
一个17岁的小孩击败了
Is that what I'm supposed to believe?
我该相信吗
When we get safe and settled, there will be consequences.
等我们到安全地方驻扎下来 再找你算账
Defensive 1 positions! Far tree line now!
寻找防御位置 远处的那排树后面
陨落星辰第一季
You in charge?
你是负责人
I am.
是的
You the one took my fighters?
是你绑架了我的战士
I did.
是我干的
You better tell your peopte to put down the weapons and run.
最好告诉你的人放下武器逃跑吧
Like hell.
没门
If I give the signal,
如果我发出信号
my guys will open up on your civilians 2.
我的手下会立刻拿你的平民开刀
You give any kind of signal whatsoever 3,
管你发出什么信号
it'll be the last thing that you do.
都会是你最后的举动
Listen, chief.
听好了 长官
A patrol ship is gonna pick up on those flares 4,
巡逻舰会发现这些照明弹的
and when they do,
到时候
they're not gonna fire nukes, but they will hit hard,
他们虽然不会发射核弹 但也不会轻易放过你们
and anyone still left in this meadow...
留在这片草地上的人
Will be killed.
都会被杀掉
I'm not asking for your rifles.
我不是向你讨武器的
I got enough of that to last me the next 10 years.
我的武器多到能用十年
All I'm asking for is the food you have right now,
我想要的只有食物
the .50 cal, and that sweet little GTO.
点五十口径的机枪 还有那辆拉风的庞蒂亚克
In exchange, I give you your friends back.
作为交换 我交出你们的朋友
Leave the food.
留下食物
Go!
快去
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
I will get you.
我会抓到你的
adj.防御的;防卫的;防守的
- Their questions about the money put her on the defensive.他们问到钱的问题,使她警觉起来。
- The Government hastily organized defensive measures against the raids.政府急忙布置了防卫措施抵御空袭。
平民,百姓( civilian的名词复数 ); 老百姓
- the bloody massacre of innocent civilians 对无辜平民的血腥屠杀
- At least 300 civilians are unaccounted for after the bombing raids. 遭轰炸袭击之后,至少有300名平民下落不明。
adv.(用于否定句中以加强语气)任何;pron.无论什么
- There's no reason whatsoever to turn down this suggestion.没有任何理由拒绝这个建议。
- All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,do ye even so to them.你想别人对你怎样,你就怎样对人。