陨落星辰第一季 第17期:被俘(2)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
See, now, I'm figuring,
我在想
since you're the only one willing to speak up,
你应该是他们的头儿吧
that you're their leader.
因为只有你一个人开口说话
We need another leader, boys?
孩子们 我们还需要另一个头儿吗
Nah. I didn't think so.
不 我想不需要
陨落星辰第一季
W we can get you more guns.
我们能给你们弄来更多的枪
Where?
从哪弄
I thought you were all just a bunch of strangers
我还以为你们就是一群
thrown together by fate.
被命运绑在一起的路人甲而已
We're with the resistance. We're part of the 2nd Massachusetts.
我们是反抗军 是第二团的成员
The what?
什么的成员
The 2nd Massachusetts?
马萨诸塞州第二团
Well, how revolutionary war.
不错啊 这是要闹革命啊
So, what do you got,
那你们有什么
fife and drums, tri cornered hats?
有鼓和笛子 还有三角帽吗
No. We have guns.
不 我们有枪
What you have, punk,
小屁孩 你们有的只是
is a .50 cal mounted to the back of a GTO.
一辆背后架着点50口径机枪的跑车
You got 111 fighters and 200 civilians 1
以及驻扎在大草地的111个战士
camped out in the big meadow.
和200个平民
I've been watching you...for two days.
我已经观察你们两天了
That's why we were staking out the armory 3.
这就是为什么我们盯着军火库
Figured you'd be looking for guns.
因为知道你们会回来找枪械
I'm not gonna kill your old man.
我不会杀掉你家老头子
Now, he is your old man, right?
现在看来 他确实是你老爸对吗
I can't imagine you shouting out like that if he wasn't kin 2.
要不是亲生儿子怎么会叫得这么凶
You know what?
你知道吗
We're not gonna kill anybody.
我们谁都不杀
Not yet.
还不是时候
You're all way too valuable.
你们都太值钱了
So, here's what we're gonna do.
听好我们接下来要做什么
We're gonna make a deal.
我们来做个交易
You lot for the .50 cal on the back of that car.
你去弄来那辆车上后的点50口径机枪
Maggie.
玛吉
Darling, please escort young prince charming here back into town
亲爱的 请你护送年轻的白马王子回城
so that he can bring the terms of our deal
让他把我们的交易细则带回去
to the supreme 4 allied 5 commander of the 2nd Massachusetts.
给他至高无上的第二团指挥官
平民,百姓( civilian的名词复数 ); 老百姓
- the bloody massacre of innocent civilians 对无辜平民的血腥屠杀
- At least 300 civilians are unaccounted for after the bombing raids. 遭轰炸袭击之后,至少有300名平民下落不明。
n.家族,亲属,血缘关系;adj.亲属关系的,同类的
- He comes of good kin.他出身好。
- She has gone to live with her husband's kin.她住到丈夫的亲戚家里去了。
n.纹章,兵工厂,军械库
- Nuclear weapons will play a less prominent part in NATO's armory in the future.核武器将来在北约的军械中会起较次要的作用。
- Every March the Armory Show sets up shop in New York.每年三月,军械博览会都会在纽约设置展场。
adj.极度的,最重要的;至高的,最高的
- It was the supreme moment in his life.那是他一生中最重要的时刻。
- He handed up the indictment to the supreme court.他把起诉书送交最高法院。