陨落星辰第一季 第18期:被俘(3)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
So, what were you...
你是做什么的
You know...before?
我是说...以前
I taught history B.U.
我在波士顿大学教历史
陨落星辰第一季
History? What kind of kind of history?
历史吗 什么类别的历史
The Sumerians on up, what?
苏美尔人之类的 还是什么
American.
美国历史
American?
美国历史吗
So, how's the resistance going?
抵抗运动进行的怎么样
Just getting started.
才刚刚开始
You honestly believe that?
你真的觉得能成功吗
I do.
我相信能
History buff such as yourself ought to know better.
像你这样研究历史的人应该更清楚的
I taught the American Revolution.
我是教美国革命史的
You know how that turned out.
你知道结局是什么的
Yeah.
当然
But is that the right, uh
但是...这么讲不知道对不对
What do you call it analogy?
怎么说来着...类比
Instead of us being the colonials
相比起我们是被殖民者
and the aliens being the redcoats,
外星人是殖民者
isn't it more like we're the Indians
是不是更像我们是印第安人
and they're the never ending tide of humanity coming in from Europe?
而他们是源源不断涌入的欧洲人?
How'd that work out for the Indians?
印第安人的结局是什么
Well, if you don't see any hope...
好吧 如果你一点希望都没有
Why don't I just eat a gun?
我就该饮弹自尽了是吗
Well...I'll tell you, professor,
好吧教授 我来告诉你
and this may come off as a little insensitive,
考虑到百分之九十的人类已经挂掉后
considering the 90% of mankind that's already gone to the grave.
我这样说可能有点麻木不仁
But the arrival of these evil creatures
但是...这些邪恶的外来生物
is the best damn thing that's ever happened to me.
是我生平遇到过的最牛叉的东西
See, we've been on a bug 1 hunt the last six months,
之前的半年中我们一直在追逐错误
and we've been having a blast.
结果是惨败
Maggie. Is that your name?
玛吉 你是叫这个名字吗
No, not.
不是
I could have sworn
我敢发誓
I heard him say that your name was Maggie.
我确实听到他叫你的名字是玛吉
You heard wrong.
你听错了
I want you to consider something.
我想让你考虑点事情
And I want you to shut up.
但我想让你闭嘴
You should join us. We're fighting back.
你应该加入我们 我们一起反击
Shut up...now.
立刻闭嘴
Are you stupid?
你白痴吗
I figured it was worth a shot.
我觉得值得冒着挨枪子的危险试试看
You do anything like that again,
你要是敢再试一次
and I will use the gun.
我就毙了你
Get up.
起来
Turn around.
转过去
Bag.
带上头套