陨落星辰第一季 第55期:一个好消息
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
The good news is
好消息是
the radio transmissions 1 aren't very strong.
无线电信号不是很强
Otherwise, our skitter would have signaled his friends,
要不然 我们抓住的掠夺者就会通知他的朋友
and they would have attacked us already.
他们可能早就袭击我们了
That is good news.
这确实是好消息
Aside from that, just a quiet day at the shop, huh?
除了那个 今天店里还算平静吧?
Yeah, other than that.
是的 除了那个
Oh, Matt got a job.
噢 Matt有了份工作
陨落星辰第一季
A job?
工作?
Uncle Scott's assistant.
当Scott叔叔的助理
That's perfect.
太好了
He's been needing something to do.
他一直想找点事做
I know.
我知道
He really misses you when you're not here.
你不在这的时候 他真的很想你
We all do.
我们都是的
Dinner time.
吃饭了
What are you doing?
你怎么样了?
Right now? I'm starving.
现在? 就是饿了
Don't you dare 2 put weight on that leg.
你那条腿可千万不要用力
Unh... unh... unh. I'm gonna get you a crutch 3.
啊... 啊... 啊 我去给你弄根拐杖
I'll meet up with you later.
等下和你们会面
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
播送( transmission的名词复数 ); 传送; (电台或电视)信息; 传动装置
- We interrupt our normal transmissions to bring you a piece of special news. 我们中断正常节目,播送一条特别新闻。
- Successive transmissions of the same message are decreasingly accurate. 连续地传递同样的讯息,其精确性会逐渐降低。
n.敢,挑战;aux.敢;vi.敢;vt.敢于,勇于面对
- He didn't dare to look at her in the face.他不敢正眼看她。
- How dare you?Take your hand off me at once.放肆!马上把你的手挪开。