陨落星辰第一季 第58期:商量援救计划
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
We just got the report from the recon team.
刚刚收到侦察队报告
The other group of harnessed kids didn't come back last night.
另一组脊甲化的孩子,昨晚没过来
Ben's group is still there,
本那一组还在那里
but we don't know for how long.
但不知道还会待多久
Drugs are ready. We want to move.
药品已到位,我们想立即行动
Show me what you got.
说一下你的计划
Okay. It's a Mech here.
好,这有个械甲怪
We rip out this window, eight go in.
我们打碎这扇窗,进去八个人
We assume that the noise
假设发出的声音
wakes up the Skitters and draws the Mech.
会惊动突击者和械甲怪
The Mech comes around. It gets blown up right here.
械甲怪过来时,我们就炸掉这里
陨落星辰第一季
Inside, we've got two men on this door facing the hallway --
在医院里面,派两人守住面对走廊的门
continuous fire once the Skitters show up.
一旦发现突击者就开火
That leaves six men in the room to kill the Skitters.
其余六人在屋里杀掉突击者
Hard to time that.
时间上很难把握
Grab the kids, get them back out that window,
找到孩子,带他们从那扇窗户离开
and we disappear into the woods.
再一起逃进树林
Tom, in battle,
汤姆,在战斗中
the more important the objective,
目标越重要
the easier it is to overlook flaws in the plan.
就越容易忽视计划的缺陷
Now, if the Skitters break through into the room
你看,要是突击者闯进了房间
or circle around outside to intercept 1 you, you fail.
或者在房间外面围攻,你们就死定了
- I can accept that risk.It's not just your risk.
这点风险我能接受。不仅是你有风险
It's the team's risk, and it's Ben's risk.
整个小队都有风险,本也会有风险
What happens to him if the two of you get yourselves killed?
如果你们俩牺牲了,本怎么办
Now, with your plan,
按照你的计划
the first thing that you do is you wake the Skitters up.
一开始就惊醒突击者
There goes your tactical advantage.
你们就失去了战略优势
You want to keep them asleep as long as possible.
所以,尽量不要去惊动它们
What if, um...
如果...
what if we keep them asleep the whole time?
如果完全不惊动它们会怎样
'cause, like, there's just that one Mech there during the day.
因为白天那里只有一个械甲怪
So we send the recon team in.
所以我们可以派侦察队进去
They break the lock on the back door.
先撬开后门
Then tonight they come in, and just one guy goes in alone.
然后今晚再进去,只进去一个人
You know, he goes in, goes to Ben's room,
进去之后,到本的房间
kills the Skitter while it's asleep.
干掉熟睡中的突击者
Well, they're not that easy to kill, Hal.
杀死它们可没那么容易,哈尔
Well, you did it. Almost.
你差点就杀了一个
Getting in and out quietly is your best bet.
隐秘行动是你们的最佳选择
Probably your only bet.
可能也是唯一的选择
Figure it out.
好好想想吧