陨落星辰第一季 第65期:安杀死外星人
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Without making any noise? Yeah.
悄无声息地杀掉它们吗? 是的
Do you think it's gonna be sleeping in some soundproof chamber 1 with its head in a guillotine?
你觉得它会睡在隔音罩里,把自己的脑袋架在断头台上吗
Probably not.
大概不会
There is one thing.
不过有一件事...
Mike hit him--it--in its mouth the other day.
那天迈克打它,把枪捅进它嘴里
It seemed to knock it unconscious.
貌似把它击昏了
We know that there's a soft palate.
我们发现它嘴巴里有一块柔软的上颚
If the nerve center is in there,
如果神经中枢在那里的话
we know it's connected to the base of the brain stem 2.
那部分就会和脑干的根部相连
That means, theoretically...can you open that?
也就是说,理论上...能帮忙打开笼子吗
陨落星辰第一季
I'm not gonna let Hal risk his life on a theory.
我不会让哈尔为了一个理论而去冒生命危险
Anne, don't!
安,别这样
Okay. That worked.
好了,凑效了
We had to know how to do it.
必须得知道怎么杀掉它们
You. Hal. Me.
你,哈尔和我
All of us -- the human race.
还有所有的人类
I know.
我懂
And don't think it was hard for me -- because it wasn't.
别以为这对我来说会很难,其实一点都不
All I had to do was think about my family.
我所要做的就是要想想我的家人
I just pictured them for one second, and that's all it took.
他们的样子在我脑中一闪而过,仅此而已
You and Kate and Scott --
你,凯特还有斯科特
you guys all want me to have a picture up here,
都希望我把照片贴在这上面
but I didn't want to tell you -- I don't have anything.
但我不想告诉你们,其实我一无所有
I don't have one single photograph.
哪怕是一张小小的相片
I don't have a truck. I don't --
我没有货车,我没有
I don't have a Boris Bear. I don't --
没有小熊鲍里斯,没有
All I have is this.
我只有这个
n.房间,寝室;会议厅;议院;会所
- For many,the dentist's surgery remains a torture chamber.对许多人来说,牙医的治疗室一直是间受刑室。
- The chamber was ablaze with light.会议厅里灯火辉煌。