陨落星辰第一季 第70期:期待新生命的到来
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's beautiful.
这真是太美了
Every bead 1 represents a wish or a good thought...
每一颗珠子都代表一个祝福或是一份关心...
or a piece of advice...
或是一个建议
so that when you go into labor 2,
这样你在分娩时
and you put this bracelet 3 on,
戴着这个手镯
you'll have all of us right there with you.
就相当于我们大家陪伴着你
陨落星辰第一季
And you have to remember, with this child, it's yours...
还有,你要记住,这个孩子,他属于你...
and it's not yours.
他又不属于你
As soon as it's born, you have to start setting it free.
他一出生,你就得慢慢学会放手
I hope that your child is courageous 4 and strong and lucky.
我希望你的孩子坚强勇敢,幸运健康
And I hope that they will face life,
而且我希望他直面人生
the good and the bad...all of it.
不管幸运与否都能坚强面对
Somebody's up tonight.
某人今晚真活跃
Take a listen.
听听吧
The heartbeat's really fast. Is that normal?
心跳真快,这正常吗
It's sopposed to be that fast.
就应该跳那么快的
Your baby sounds just fine.
你的宝宝很健康
n.念珠;(pl.)珠子项链;水珠
- She accidentally swallowed a glass bead.她不小心吞下了一颗玻璃珠。
- She has a beautiful glass bead and a bracelet in the box.盒子里有一颗美丽的玻璃珠和手镯。
n.劳动,努力,工作,劳工;分娩;vi.劳动,努力,苦干;vt.详细分析;麻烦
- We are never late in satisfying him for his labor.我们从不延误付给他劳动报酬。
- He was completely spent after two weeks of hard labor.艰苦劳动两周后,他已经疲惫不堪了。
n.手镯,臂镯
- The jeweler charges lots of money to set diamonds in a bracelet.珠宝匠要很多钱才肯把钻石镶在手镯上。
- She left her gold bracelet as a pledge.她留下她的金手镯作抵押品。
adj.勇敢的,有胆量的
- We all honour courageous people.我们都尊重勇敢的人。
- He was roused to action by courageous words.豪言壮语促使他奋起行动。