陨落星辰第一季 第78期:哈尔对本产生疑虑
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
You know, I'm not sure what scares me more sometimes
我有时候都不知道谁更让我害怕
Weaver 1 or the Skitters.
韦弗还是突击者
He's a hard man to like, but he is trying to protect us.
他并不讨人喜欢,但他在努力保护我们
Fighters, maybe.
是在保护战士吧
He's had a problem with the civvies from day one.
他从第一天就和我们老百姓过不去
I don't care what's coming, they're not taking my daughter from me.
不管发生什么事,他们都不能带走我女儿
Get away from that door.
离那门远点
You all right, Doc?
你没事吧,医生
Yeah. I'm -I'm fine.
我没事
You're all done.
给你绑好了
Just keep it clean, and I'm gonna check on it in a couple days.
保持清洁,过两天我再检查一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Come on, sweetie.
走吧,宝贝
陨落星辰第一季
My turn?
到我了吧
Were you waiting out there?
你一直在等吗
Yeah. You got a sec?
是啊,有空吗
Just.
碰巧有
Stress level in camp's hitting 10.
营地群众的压力已经到极限了
I've seen bumps 2 and cuts -you name it.
我看了撞伤,割伤,什么伤都有
You all right? You're not sick?
你没事吧,没生病吧
No, no, no. No, I'm fine.
不,我没事
It's just, uh...
只是
You can think of me as your doctor, if you want.
你可以把我当成你的私人医生
Anything you say stays between us.
我会为你保密的
It's Ben.
是关于本
Something's up with him.
他不太对劲儿
You know, I mean, I know what all he's been through and everything.
我是说,我知道他经历了很多
And it's not that. It's like...
可不是那么回事儿,怎么说呢
He's just not acting 3 like himself.
他不太像过去
Like how?
怎么不像
Like he just did 100 push-ups without breaking a sweat.
比如说,他做了100个俯卧撑却面不改色
I mean, he'd have been lucky to hit 10 before the attack.
以前他能做10个就不错了
We don't know what they had him doing all those months.
我们不清楚他都经历过什么
No, I don't.
的确不知道
It's just, uh...it's just hard to explain it if you didn't know him before.
只是,只是你不了解从前的他,我很难解释
He was, um...my bratty 4 little brother.
他以前就是我烦人的弟弟
You know?
你知道吗
He was my bratty little brother that was twice as smart as me.
烦人的弟弟,却又比我聪明得多
And now...he's like...
而现在,他就像
A grown-up?
一个大人吗
No, he...a different kid.
不是的,他变了个人
n.织布工;编织者
- She was a fast weaver and the cloth was very good.她织布织得很快,而且布的质量很好。
- The eager weaver did not notice my confusion.热心的纺织工人没有注意到我的狼狈相。
碰撞( bump的名词复数 ); 肿块; 轻微撞车事故; 隆起物
- I had goose bumps when we watched the fireworks. 我们看烟火的时候,我起鸡皮疙瘩。
- E was kind of zig-zagging across the pavement, and I bumps into 'im accidental-like. 他有点歪歪斜斜地在人行道上走,我一不小心撞到了他的怀里。 来自英汉文学
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。