时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季


英语课

 Okay, everyone, I'll let you know when to break out the cigars.


好了,大家,庆祝之时我会通知你们
And I know you got better things to do. Let's go.
先去干别的吧,走吧
No, Margaret, please, stay.
玛格丽特,别走
All right. As long as I don't have to say "push, push."
好吧,只要不用我在旁边说"用力"就行
Oh, my god. Is it supposed to feel like this?
天呐,这种感觉正常吗
It's okay. It's just a contraction 1.
没事,只是子宫收缩
There you go. And breathe.
这样就对了。深呼吸
You got a name picked out?
给孩子起名字了吗
If it's a boy, I was thinking "David."
如果是男孩,就叫"大卫"
Is that the baby's father?
是孩子父亲的名字吗
No, that would be sperm 2 donor 3.
不,是精子捐献者
Yeah, dad's not in the picture.
是啊,并不存在老爸
I was a work-at-home interior designer.
我是个在家工作的室内设计师
Figured I could be a work-at-home single mom, too.
自以为也能在家当个单身母亲
My timing 4 always sucked.
时机总是不太对
What do you mean?
什么意思
I had it all planned out. I was gonna do meetings on Skype.
我计划好了一切,准备开个网络电话会议
I'd already joined a play group with other working moms.
在这之前我已经加入了上班族母亲的社团
Then, six weeks after I got pregnant, aliens invaded the planet.
而在我怀孕六个月后,外星人入侵地球
All right, let's take a look.
好的,我来看一下
Here you go. Bring your knees up.
就是这样,抬起膝盖
All right. All right.
好了,没事
All right. We're just gonna take a look. That's good.
只是看一看,不会有事的
陨落星辰第一季
I wish you'd known him before.
真希望你能认识以前的他
Sick as he was, I never heard him complain. Not once.
尽管疾病缠身,但从未听他抱怨过,一次也没有
And, lord, he could make me laugh.
而且,他还常常逗我笑
I hated it when he was taken.
当他被俘时我十分愤恨
But I hate what they did to him even more.
但我更痛恨它们对他做的一切
Mike, what's going on?
迈克,怎么了
Hal?
哈尔
Grab your weapon. Gather the others.
拿起武器,集合
We're leaving this place now.
我们要离开这里
Clayton's made a deal with the Skitters.
克莱顿与突击者做了交易
Hey, Rick, come on! We got to get up, buddy 5. We got to go.
里克,起来,我们得起床出发了
Got to go -- put your shoes on.
出发了,把鞋穿上
We need to get out of here. Get up.
我们得离开这儿,起来
Hal? What are you doing?
哈尔,你们要做什么
Clayton made a deal with the Skitters.
克莱顿与突击者有个交易
Tell me you don't know about this.
别跟我说你不知道
I-I was gonna talk to them about you, fix it so that you could stay.
我还打算跟他们谈谈你的事呢,让他们别这样,好让你留下
Go. Go.
快走
They're never gonna let you leave!
他们不会让你离开的
Go, go, go, go, go go, go, go!
快走,快走
Dad! Dad!!
爸爸,爸爸
No -- no time! Got to go!
没,没时间了,我们得走了
Dad, wake up! They're leaving!
爸爸,醒醒,他们逃跑了
Get up, dad! They're leaving!
起来,爸爸,他们逃跑了
The kids are getting away!
孩子们都走了
Go, go, go, go.
快走,快走
Come on! Come on! Go, go, go!
快点,跟上,快走

n.缩略词,缩写式,害病
  • The contraction of this muscle raises the lower arm.肌肉的收缩使前臂抬起。
  • The forces of expansion are balanced by forces of contraction.扩张力和收缩力相互平衡。
n.精子,精液
  • Only one sperm fertilises an egg.只有一个精子使卵子受精。
  • In human reproduction,one female egg is usually fertilized by one sperm.在人体生殖过程中,一个精子使一个卵子受精。
n.捐献者;赠送人;(组织、器官等的)供体
  • In these cases,the recipient usually takes care of the donor afterwards.在这类情况下,接受捐献者以后通常会照顾捐赠者。
  • The Doctor transplanted the donor's heart to Mike's chest cavity.医生将捐赠者的心脏移植进麦克的胸腔。
n.时间安排,时间选择
  • The timing of the meeting is not convenient.会议的时间安排不合适。
  • The timing of our statement is very opportune.我们发表声明选择的时机很恰当。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
  • Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
  • Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签: 陨落星辰 美剧