陨落星辰第一季 第97期:寻找救兵
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Think they'll find us?
他们会找到我们吗
They'll try.
会的
You should get some sleep.
你该去睡会儿
I'm not tired.
我不累
I should go ahead 1, try and get help.
我应该先行一步,去找救兵
No. No. We're staying together.
不不,我们要待在一起
We get a couple hours' sleep, and then we're gonna head out.
我们先睡几个小时,然后再出去求救
They're exhausted 2. You're exhausted.
他们都累坏了,你也一样
I can move faster on my own. Let me do this.
单独行动跑得更快,让我去吧
陨落星辰第一季
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
Why wouldn't it be?
为什么不好
What if you get lost... or you just keep going?
要是你迷路了或是你一去不回呢
Keep going where?
我能去哪儿
Someplace safer.
更安全的地方
The only place he's going... is the school.
他能去的地方...只有学校
And he's right. We need the help.
他说的没错,我们得去求救
You go to that highway 3, and you follow it.
你到了那条公路后,就沿着它一直走
You stay off road as much as you can.
但尽量不要走在大路上
If you see or hear anybody, you run.
如果有任何风吹草动,赶紧逃跑
You run all the way back to the school.
一直跑回学校
Okay. All right.
好的,明白了
Hal... I, um...
哈尔...我...
I never said thanks for -- for getting me from the Skitters.
我还没谢谢你...把我从突击者手中救了回来
You're welcome.
不客气
You math geek.
你个书呆子
Dumb 4 jock.
大笨牛
adv.在前,向前,提前,在前面
- We have to go ahead to find a garage.我们得到前边找个修车厂。
- Youth looks ahead and age backward.青年人向前看,老年人向后看。
adj.极其疲惫的,精疲力尽的
- It was a long haul home and we arrived exhausted.搬运回家的这段路程特别长,到家时我们已筋疲力尽。
- Jenny was exhausted by the hustle of city life.珍妮被城市生活的忙乱弄得筋疲力尽。
n.公路,大路;(美)高速公路
- A highway bridge is being built over the river.那条河上正在修筑一座公路桥。
- The highway winds around the mountain.这条公路盘山而上。