陨落星辰第一季 第109期:检查本的身体
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Did you want to see me, Dr 1. Glass?
你要见我吗,格拉斯医生
Oh. Ben, come in.
本,进来吧
It's gonna sound like I'm joking, but take two and see me in the morning.
我可不是在开玩笑,服用两粒,明早再来见我
Okay. Thanks.
好的,多谢
Everything okay?
一切顺利吗
Strictly 2 a follow-up. It's part of the comprehensive 3 package.
严格说来,算是术后随访。整个疗程的一部分而已
Have you been having any pain, notice any changes?
你有没有疼痛感,或者留意到什么变化吗
Uh, no. I'm fine. I'm okay.
没有,我没事
Are they going away?
它们消失了吗
I saw one of the other kids from my group, and his have almost disappeared.
我看到小队里另一个孩子,他的刺钉差不多消失了
I know.
我知道
So how come I'm so different?
那为什么我不一样
Well, it's hard to say.
很难说
You and Rick were harnessed 4 months longer than the others.
你和里克脊甲化时间比别人长几个月
Maybe it just takes a little longer with you.
或许你们的康复时间会也会长一些
陨落星辰第一季
Wait. Hold still a second. I want to check something. Tell me if you feel this.
等等,我要检查一下。有什么感觉吗
Anything? Now?
有感觉吗?现在呢
No. Is something wrong?
没有。有什么不对劲吗
It's okay. Go ahead and get dressed.
没事,穿上衣服吧
I thought he was getting better, too.
我还以为他也逐渐痊愈了
He is, physically 5.
身体上如此
The truth is, with his father gone, there really isn't a place for him in the gym anymore.
实际上,他父亲去世之后,体育馆就没有他的一席之地了
Because he was harnessed, like me.
因为他被脊甲化了,与我一样
You don't have to lie. I know they're afraid of us.
你不必撒谎,我知道别人都害怕我们
A few maybe, but not everyone.
只是个别人,又不是全部
What worries me most is Rick's attitude.
最令我担心的是里克的心态
He never talks about his father.
他对父亲的死只字不提
It's like his death barely 6 registered 7.
好像没这回事一样
My dad said soldiers get this thing -- a thousand-yard stare.
老爸说过,战士必须承受得了大家怒目而视
Maybe I could to talk to him.
或许我可以和他聊聊
I think that would be great. What Rick needs more than anything now is a friend.
那太好了。现在,朋友对里克来说比什么都重要
n.医生,大夫;博士(缩)(= Doctor)
- Dr.Williams instructs us in botany.威廉博士教我们植物学。
- The ward of the hospital is in the charge of Dr.Green.医院的这间病房由格林医生负责。
adv.严厉地,严格地;严密地
- His doctor is dieting him strictly.他的医生严格规定他的饮食。
- The guests were seated strictly in order of precedence.客人严格按照地位高低就座。
adj.综合的,全面的,广泛的
- He was educated at the local comprehensive school.他曾在地区的综合中学受教育。
- An objective test can be quite comprehensive.客观测试相当全面。
给(马等)装上挽具( harness的过去式和过去分词 ); 治理,利用
- That horse has never been harnessed to a cart. 那匹马没驾过车。
- The Yellow River has been harnessed. 黄河已被治理。
adj.物质上,体格上,身体上,按自然规律
- He was out of sorts physically,as well as disordered mentally.他浑身不舒服,心绪也很乱。
- Every time I think about it I feel physically sick.一想起那件事我就感到极恶心。
adv.仅仅,几乎没有,几乎不
- The male bird is barely distinguishable from the female.雄鸟和雌鸟几乎无法辨别。
- He took barely enough money to keep the children in bread.他赚很少的钱仅够孩子们勉强糊口。
adj.登记的,注册的
- Ships were registered abroad to circumvent employment and safety regulation. 船只在外国注册以逃避有关雇佣和安全的规定。
- In former times, only property owners could be registered as voters. 从前,只有有财产的人才能登记作选民。
标签:
陨落星辰