生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_2:The Pancake Batter
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:生活大爆炸第一季
英语课
生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_2:The Pancake Batter 1 Anomaly
-Old Lady: Howard, it's the phone!
Howard 是电话在响!
-Howard: I know it's the phone, Ma, I hear the phone!
我是电话在响,妈, 我听到它在响!
-Old Lady: Well, who's calling at this ungodly hour?!
谁有病在这个时候打来?!
-Howard: I don't know!
我怎么知道!
-Old Lady: Well, ask them why they're calling at this ungodly hour!
那就快接问问为什么这时候打!
-Howard: How can I ask them when I'm talking to you?!
我在跟你说话,你让我怎么接啊?!
Hello.
你好
-Leonard: Howard, it's Leonard. Code milky 2 green.
Howard,我是Leonard。代号奶绿
-Howard: Dear Lord, not milky green.
神阿,不是吧,奶绿?
-Leonard: Affirmative. With fever.
已经确认了,还发烧。
-Old Lady: Who's on the phone?!
谁打来的?!
-Howard: It's Leonard!
是Leonard!
-Old Lady: Why is he calling?!
有什么事?!
-Howard: Sheldon's sick!
Sheldon病了!
-Old Lady: Were you playing with him?!
你和他一起玩过吗?!
-Howard: For God's sake, Ma, I'm 26 years old!
看在上帝的份上我已经26岁了妈!
-Old Lady: Excuse me, Mr. Grownup!
不好意思 "成熟"先生!
-Old Lady: What do you want for breakfast?!
你早饭要来点什么?!
-Howard: Chocolate milk and Eggs, please!
巧克力牛奶和鸡蛋!
-Leonard: Howard, listen to me.
Howard听说我。
-Howard: Hang on. Call waiting.
等下,又有人打来了。
-Leonard: No, don't, don't...!
不别别接...!
-Howard: Hello.
你好
-Sheldon: Howard, I'm sick.
Howard我病了
-Howard: Howard's sleeping. This is his mother!
Howard在睡觉我是他妈妈!
Why are you calling at this ungodly hour?
你怎么在这么不合适的时间打来?
-Sheldon: I need soup.
我要喝汤。
-Howard: Then call your own mother!
那你该打给你妈妈!
It was Sheldon.
是Sheldon。
-Leonard: I tried to stop you.
我让你别接了。
-Howard: It's my own fault.
是我的错。
I forgot the protocol 3 we put in place after The Great Ear Infection of '06.
我忘了我们在06年"大耳朵感染"后的协议了。
-Leonard: You call Koothrappali.
你快打给Koothrappali。
We need to find a place to lay low for the next 18 to 24 hours.
我们得找个地方躲上个18-24小时。
-Howard: Stand by.
等下,别挂。
-Howard: Ma, can my friends come over?
妈,我朋友可以过来住吗?
-Old Lady: I just had the carpet steamed!
我刚熨过地毯!
-Howard: That's a negatory 4.
此路不通。
But there's a Planet of The Apes marathon at the NuArt today.
不过今天NuArt剧院有连播"决战星球"
-Leonard: Five movies, two hours apiece....it's a start.
一共5部 2小时一部....噩梦才刚开始呢。
-Woman: Homeless, crazy guy at table 18.
18桌有个无家可归的疯子。
-Penny: No, just crazy.
不,只是疯子罢了.
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
Sheldon,你在这干什么?
-Sheldon: I'm sick. Thank you very much.
我病了,托你的福。
-Penny: How could you have gotten if from me?
怎么会是我传染的呢?
I'm not sick.
我又没病。
-Sheldon: You're a carrier.
但你是病毒携带者。
All these people here are doomed 5.
这里所有人的都会被传染的。
You're doomed!
你们完了!
-Penny: Sheldon, what do you want?
Sheldon 你想点些什么?
-Sheldon: I want soup.
我要喝汤。
-Penny: Why didn't you...?
那你为什么不...?
Why didn't you just have soup at home?
那你为什么不在家里喝?
-Sheldon: Penny, I have an IQ of 187.
Penny 我智商187。
Don't you imagine that if there were a way for me to have had soup at home, I would have thought of it?
如果我家里有汤喝,我会没想到吗?
-Penny: You can have soup delivered.
我们可以叫外卖的。
-Sheldon: I did not think of that.
这我倒没想到。
Clearly, febrile delirium 6 is setting in.
显然,高烧已经让我开始神志不清了。
Please bring me some soup while I still understand what a spoon is for.
在我还记得怎么用汤勺前,给我来份汤。
-Penny: Okay, what kind of soup do you want?
好吧你要喝什么汤?
-Sheldon: Well, my mother used to make me this split pea with little frankfurter slices and these homemade croutons.
我妈妈以前经常给我做豌豆汤加点法兰克香肠和自制的烤面包片。
-Penny: We have chicken, tortilla and potato leek 7.
我们只有鸡汤,玉米汤和罗宋汤。
-Sheldon: Could I get any of those with little frankfurter slices and homemade croutons?
那我能不能在里面加点法兰克香肠和自制面包片?
-Penny: No.
不行。
-Sheldon: Then surprise me.
那随便吧。
Would you call that "moss 8 green" or "forest green"?
你们觉得这是"苔绿"还是"森林绿"?
-Leonard: Look at this.
看哪。
Everyone went chimp 9.
每个人都扮黑猩猩。
-Rajesh: I'd like to point out that I voted for orangutan, but you shouted me down.
我就说我们应该扮类人猿的,你死活不让。
-Leonard: Oh, hi, Penny.
嘿,Penny。
-Penny: Hey, where are you?
嘿,你在哪里?
-Leonard: I'm, uh, at work.
我... 在工作。
-Penny: You sound funny.
你声音听起来很奇怪。
-Leonard: Look. I'm, uh, in a radiation suit.
我...我穿着防辐射服呢。
What's up?
有什么事吗?
-Penny: Yeah, I'm at work, too, and you'll never guess who's here infecting my entire station.
我也在工作呢,你不会猜到谁在这里把病菌传给这所有的客人。
-Leonard: Sheldon's at the Cheesecake Factory.
Sheldon 在"奶酪蛋糕餐厅"。
Just tell him to go home.
快让他回家吧。
-Penny: He won't leave.
他不会走的。
He says he's afraid he'll pass out on the bus, and someone will harvest his organs.
他说他怕昏倒在公车上,有人会偷他的器官。
-Leonard: He's panicked, and he's established a nest.
他有妄想症,他把巢都筑好了。
-Penny: Can you please come get him?
你能不能来把他带走?
-Leonard: Uh, yeah, I'd be, I'd be happy to, Penny.
好的,行,我很乐意 Penny。
Oh, my God, there's a breach 10 in the radiation unit!
天哪,辐射单位有个裂口!
The whole city is in jeopardy 11!
整个城市都很危险!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
The containment 12 vessel's melting. Gotta go. Bye!
核反应堆安全壳快融化了,我得挂了,拜!
I feel really guilty.
我真感到内疚。
-Howard: You did what you had to do.
但你不得不这么做。
Take your stinking 13 paws off my popcorn 14, you damn dirty ape!
把你的爪子从我的爆米花上挪开,你这臭猿人!
-Sheldon: Thanks for bringing me home.
谢谢你送我回家。
-Penny: That's okay.
不客气。
I didn't really need to work today.
我今天也不怎么想工作。
It's not like I have rent or car payments or anything.
我又不急着付房租或还车贷什么的。
-Sheldon: Good, good.
好,很好。
Okay, well, you feel better.
好了祝你早日康复
-Sheldon: Wait.
等等
Where are you going?
你要上哪?
-Penny: Um... home...to write some bad checks.
回家...去写几张空头支票
-Sheldon: You're going to leave me?
你要我把一个人留在这?
-Penny: Hey, Sheldon, you are a grown man.
嘿 Sheldon 你是个大人了。
Haven't you ever been sick before?
你就没生过病?
-Sheldon: Of course, but not by myself.
当然有,但从没有一个人待着。
-Penny: Really? Never?
是吗? 从没有?
-Sheldon: Well, once, when I was 15 and spending the summer at the Heidelberg Institute in Germany.
好吧,就一次,我15岁的时候,那是我在德国海德尔学院过暑假。
-Penny: Studying abroad?
去留学?
-Sheldon: No. Visiting professor.
不,访问教授。
Anyway, the local cuisine 15 was a little more sausage-based than I'm used to,
总之,那里所有吃的都有香肠,让我很不习惯,
And the result was an internal Blitzkrieg, with my lower intestine 16 playing the part of Czechoslovakia.
结果在就好像它在我肚子里搞了个闪电战,而我的肠子扮演了捷克斯洛伐克。
-Penny: And there was no one there to take care of you?
当时没人照顾你吗?
-Sheldon: No. My mom had to fly back to Texas to help my dad, because the house had slipped off the cinder 17 blocks again.
没有我妈妈飞回德州去帮我爸爸,因为我那煤屑砖砌的房子又塌了。
-Penny: Again?
又?
-Sheldon: It was tornado 18 season.
当时刮龙卷风。
And it was an aluminum 19 house.
那房子是铝做的。
Anyway, the housekeeper 20 in the faculty 21 residence didn't speak any English. and when I finally managed to convince her I was sick,
总之,那的宿舍管理员不会说英语,当我终于让她明白我病了,
She said, "Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?"
她对我说了句 Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?
-Penny: What does that mean?
什么意思?
-Sheldon: Based on what happened next ,I assume it means, Would you like an enema?
就当时的情形,我猜应该是你需要灌肠吗?
-Penny: Okay, sweetie. I'll take care of you.
亲爱的,我会照顾你的。
What do you need?
我能做些什么?
-Sheldon: Well, my mom used to give me sponge baths.
我妈通常用海绵帮我洗个澡。
-Penny: Okay, ground rules: no baths, and definitely no enemas.
好吧,定好规矩,不洗澡。当然,也不灌肠。
-Sheldon: Agreed.
同意。
ungodly:无良心的
protocol:协议
doomed:命定的
febrile delirium:发热谵妄
split:干裂的
crouton:油煎的面包丁
tortilla:薄而圆的玉蜀黍饼
leek:韭葱
orangutan:猩猩
pass out:[俚]晕倒
breach:裂口
containment vessel:安全壳
stinking:发臭的
popcorn:爆米花
sausage:香肠
cinder block:煤渣砌块
sponge bath:海绵搽洗浴
v.接连重击;磨损;n.牛奶面糊;击球员
- The batter skied to the center fielder.击球手打出一个高飞球到中外野手。
- Put a small quantity of sugar into the batter.在面糊里放少量的糖。
adj.牛奶的,多奶的;乳白色的
- Alexander always has milky coffee at lunchtime.亚历山大总是在午餐时喝掺奶的咖啡。
- I like a hot milky drink at bedtime.我喜欢睡前喝杯热奶饮料。
n.议定书,草约,会谈记录,外交礼节
- We must observe the correct protocol.我们必须遵守应有的礼仪。
- The statesmen signed a protocol.那些政治家签了议定书。
命定的
- The court doomed the accused to a long term of imprisonment. 法庭判处被告长期监禁。
- A country ruled by an iron hand is doomed to suffer. 被铁腕人物统治的国家定会遭受不幸的。
n. 神智昏迷,说胡话;极度兴奋
- In her delirium, she had fallen to the floor several times. 她在神志不清的状态下几次摔倒在地上。
- For the next nine months, Job was in constant delirium.接下来的九个月,约伯处于持续精神错乱的状态。
n.韭葱
- He is always confusing wheat with leek.他对麦苗和韭菜总是辨别不清。
- He said the dumplings with the stuffing of pork and leek were his favourite.他说他喜欢吃猪肉韭菜馅的饺子。
n.苔,藓,地衣
- Moss grows on a rock.苔藓生在石头上。
- He was found asleep on a pillow of leaves and moss.有人看见他枕着树叶和苔藓睡着了。
n.黑猩猩
- In fact,the color of gorilla and chimp are light-color.其实大猩猩和黑猩猩的肤色是较为浅的。
- The chimp is the champ.猩猩是冠军。
n.违反,不履行;破裂;vt.冲破,攻破
- We won't have any breach of discipline.我们不允许任何破坏纪律的现象。
- He was sued for breach of contract.他因不履行合同而被起诉。
n.危险;危难
- His foolish behaviour may put his whole future in jeopardy.他愚蠢的行为可能毁了他一生的前程。
- It is precisely at this juncture that the boss finds himself in double jeopardy.恰恰在这个关键时刻,上司发现自己处于进退两难的境地。
n.阻止,遏制;容量
- Your list might include such things as cost containment,quality,or customer satisfaction.你的清单上应列有诸如成本控制、产品质量、客户满意程度等内容。
- Insularity and self-containment,it is argued,go hand in hand.他们争论说,心胸狭窄和自我封闭是并存的。
adj.臭的,烂醉的,讨厌的v.散发出恶臭( stink的现在分词 );发臭味;名声臭;糟透
- I was pushed into a filthy, stinking room. 我被推进一间又脏又臭的屋子里。
- Those lousy, stinking ships. It was them that destroyed us. 是的!就是那些该死的蠢猪似的臭飞船!是它们毁了我们。 来自英汉非文学 - 科幻
n.爆米花
- I like to eat popcorn when I am watching TV play at home.当我在家观看电视剧时,喜欢吃爆米花。
- He still stood behind his cash register stuffing his mouth with popcorn.他仍站在收银机后,嘴里塞满了爆米花。
n.烹调,烹饪法
- This book is the definitive guide to world cuisine.这本书是世界美食的权威指南。
- This restaurant is renowned for its cuisine.这家餐馆以其精美的饭菜而闻名。
adj.内部的;国内的;n.肠
- This vitamin is absorbed through the walls of the small intestine.这种维生素通过小肠壁被吸收。
- The service productivity is the function,including external efficiency,intestine efficiency and capacity efficiency.服务业的生产率是一个包含有外部效率、内部效率和能力效率的函数。
n.余烬,矿渣
- The new technology for the preparation of superfine ferric oxide from pyrite cinder is studied.研究了用硫铁矿烧渣为原料,制取超细氧化铁红的新工艺。
- The cinder contains useful iron,down from producing sulphuric acid by contact process.接触法制硫酸的矿渣中含有铁矿。
n.飓风,龙卷风
- A tornado whirled into the town last week.龙卷风上周袭击了这座城市。
- The approaching tornado struck awe in our hearts.正在逼近的龙卷风使我们惊恐万分。
n.(aluminium)铝
- The aluminum sheets cannot be too much thicker than 0.04 inches.铝板厚度不能超过0.04英寸。
- During the launch phase,it would ride in a protective aluminum shell.在发射阶段,它盛在一只保护的铝壳里。
n.管理家务的主妇,女管家
- A spotless stove told us that his mother is a diligent housekeeper.炉子清洁无瑕就表明他母亲是个勤劳的主妇。
- She is an economical housekeeper and feeds her family cheaply.她节约持家,一家人吃得很省。
标签:
生活大爆炸