绿箭侠第一季 第11期:四千万
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Oh, Mr. Merlyn. Imagine my shock at finding you here.
梅林先生,看见你在这我真是太吃惊了。
Did you roofie anyone special tonight, huh?
你今晚又把谁搞嗨了啊
Detective! It's a private party.
警探 这是个私人派对
Yeah? Well, there was an incident at Adam Hunt's building tonight.
是吗 今晚在亚当·亨特的大楼里发生了一起事故
You know anything about that?
你知道这件事吗
Who's Adam Hunt?
亚当·亨特是谁
He's a millionaire bottom feeder,
一个暴发户
and I'm kind of surprised you aren't friends.
我真惊讶你们不是朋友
I've been out of town for...a while.
我不是离开了 一阵子嘛
Well, he just got attacked by the guy with the hood 1,
他被一个戴兜帽的家伙袭击了
the guy that saved your ass 2 the other day.
就是那天救你的那个人
The hood guy. You didn't find him?
兜帽男。你没找到他?
I'm gonna offer a reward.
我打算发布个悬赏
Hey, everybody.
大伙儿听好了
$2 million to anybody that can find a nut bar in a green hood.
谁能找到这个戴着绿兜帽的疯子,谁就能拿到两百万赏金
Did you even try to save her?
你有试过救她吗
Ok. Let's go, partner.
我们走 伙计
Did you even try to save my daughter?
你有试过去救我的女儿吗
Sarah wouldn't want this.
莎拉不会希望你这样
It's not. Partner, let's go.
算了,伙计,我们走。
It's all right. Let's go.
好了,我们走吧。
It's way too quiet in here! This is a party!
这里是不是太安静了!这可是派对啊!
Some coincidence, I mean, you asking to have your party here, and Hunt getting robbed right next door and by the same guy who rescued us at the warehouse 3.
真巧啊,你说要在这里开派对,亨特就在隔壁被抢,还正好是在仓库救我们的人干的。
If I were you, Tommy, I'd just be glad you're alive.
如果我是你,汤米,庆幸自己还活着就行了。
What happened to you on that island? A lot.
你在那岛上发生了什么?很多事。
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么?
$40 million doesn't just up and vanish! Untraceable? !
四千万怎么会就这样凭空消失,无迹可寻。
It is $40 million! Find it!
那可是四千万,赶紧给我找回来。
How did he do it?
他是怎么办到的?
There's not enough for all of us.
剩下的食物不够我们分的
Save your strength.
省点力气吧。
n.头巾,兜帽,覆盖;v.罩上,以头巾覆盖
- She is wearing a red cloak with a hood.她穿着一件红色带兜帽的披风。
- The car hood was dented in.汽车的发动机罩已凹了进去。
n.驴;傻瓜,蠢笨的人
- He is not an ass as they make him.他不象大家猜想的那样笨。
- An ass endures his burden but not more than his burden.驴能负重但不能超过它能力所负担的。
标签:
绿箭侠