绿箭侠第一季 第376期:你不是一个人
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Freeze! Malcolm Merlyn, you are under arrest. Don't move! 不许动!马尔科姆·梅林,你被捕了。不许动!
Dad, no! Please, dad. Stay back. I don't want to hurt you. 爸,不要!拜托,爸爸。退后。我不想伤害你。
You can't. And you can't stop me. 你伤不了我。你也阻止不了我。
Oliver, I'm sorry. 奥利弗,我感到很难过。
Don't be. She gave those people a chance. 不用难过。她给了那些人一个机会。
I thought Merlyn broke your bow. 我以为梅林把你的弓弄坏了。
I have another. 我还有一把。
I was going over the device schematics. 我刚才看了一下装置的图纸。
The device can be set for a timed detonation 1 or can be remote activated 2 by a mobile transmitter. 它可能由定时装置触发,也可能由一个移动发射器远程激活。
Something Merlyn could have on him. 梅林有可能带在身上。
Listen, Oliver, if we can just get our hands on this transmitter, maybe we don't need to track down the device. 听着,奥利弗,如果我们能够拿到这个发射器,也许我们根本不需要追踪那个装置。
It's too big of an "If," Diggle. 这个假设太冒险了,狄格尔。
I need you in the subway. Find the device, disarm 3 it. 我需要你去地铁里。找到这个装置,解除它。
So you can take on Merlyn by yourself? I have to. 这样你就可以亲自搞定梅林了?我必须这么做。
Oh, he'll kill you, Oliver. 他会杀了你的,奥利弗。
I know. He's beaten me twice. 我知道。我输给他两次了。
And I don't know how to stop him. 我不知道怎么阻止他。
n.爆炸;巨响
- A fearful detonation burst forth on the barricade.街垒传来一阵骇人的爆炸声。
- Within a few hundreds of microseconds,detonation is complete.在几百微秒之内,爆炸便完成了。
标签:
绿箭侠