绿箭侠第一季 第377期:你不是一个人(2)
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something you didn't have the last time you two fought. Me. 好吧。要不这次你带一个上次你们交锋时你没带的东西。我。
I can't let you. 我不能让你去。
I can't let you do this by yourself, man. 我不能让你自己去,兄弟。
Oliver, you are not alone, not since you brought me into this. Us into this. 奥利弗,你不是一个人在战斗,自从你拖我下水后就不是了。拖"我们"下水。
Besides, army regulations, a soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone. 况且军队法则之一就是,战士绝不能让一个战友独自上战场。
I'm out of bows. I got my gun. 我没弓给你用了。我有枪。
I guess it's up to me to do the dismantling 1. 看来拆装置的活留给我了
This whole area is ground zero. I want you out of here. 这整片区域都是核爆点。我要你离开这里。
If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving. 你不走我也不走
Besides, if I don't deactivate 2 the device 3, who will? 再说,我不去解除装置,谁去呢?
You were right. 你说得对。
I need one more thing from you. 我还需要你做一件事情。
Yeah? What do I got left to give? 是吗?我还能帮上什么忙呢?
I know where Merlyn is keeping the device. 我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里。
It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street. 在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里。
How do you know? That's where his wife was murdered. 你怎么知道的?他妻子在那里被杀害的。
I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device. 我需要一个我能信任的人去解除装置。
We have a mutual 4 friend that I think could... talk you through it. 我们有位共同的朋友,我觉得她可以和你详细说明。
She says you care about the people of this city, that it needs you. 她说你很关心这城市的人们,还说这城市需要你。
Right now, detective... it needs you. 现在,探长,这城市需要你。
(枪支)分解
- The new government set about dismantling their predecessors' legislation. 新政府正着手废除其前任所制定的法律。
- The dismantling of a nuclear reprocessing plant caused a leak of radioactivity yesterday. 昨天拆除核后处理工厂引起了放射物泄漏。
v.使无效;复员
- Russia is deactivating some of its deadliest missiles.俄罗斯正在拆除其一些最危险的导弹。
- I go through several complex steps to try to "deactivate" my profile.我尝试了那些复杂的步骤,试图“撤销”我的个人资料。
n.器械,装置;计划,策略,诡计
- The device will be in production by the end of the year.该装置将于年底投入生产。
- The device will save much time and effort for us.这种装置会使我们节省大量时间和气力。
标签:
绿箭侠