陨落星辰第一季 第14期:受欢迎的哈尔
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第一季
英语课
Hey, Hal.
哈尔
Those harnessed kids you saw the other day
那天你见到那些被控制的孩子
they were headed west?
他们当时是在往西走吗
Yeah, but they may have changed direction after I saw them.
对 不过也许在我看到之后他们就变方向了
Hey, you, uh, never asked if I saw your son.
你一直没问我有没有见到你儿子
I figured you'd tell me if you had.
你看到了一定会告诉我
陨落星辰第一季
After I saw Ben, you know, I just
我看见了本以后 我就
I didn't see anything else.
我就再也没看到别的了
We'll be going out tonight. I'll be looking for him.
我们今晚就出发 我会帮你找他的
Well, when you go, I'd like to go with you.
出发的时候记得叫上我
Hey, do you need a hand?
要我搭把手吗
I got it, but thanks.
我能行 多谢
You could take mine.
你可以来提我这个
Uh, oh. Okay.
好吧
She's kidding. I am?
她在逗你呢 哪有
You are. Right?
有的 对吧
O okay.
好吧
Hey, I saw you walk in past the outpost sentries 1.
我之前看到你路过前哨了
You looked tired.
你看上去累极了
What were you doing by the outpost?
你去前哨干什么
I was in the church on the corner, praying.
我在拐角的教堂里祈祷呢
It's Episcopalian, not Catholic,
其实那是新教圣公会教堂 不是天主教堂
but it's close.
不过也差不多了
I wonder if the Skitters have a God.
我很好奇突击者信不信上帝
I I know a lot of people have lost their faith,
我知道很多人都放弃信仰了
but mine is stronger than ever.
但我却变得更加虔诚了
Good for you.
真不错
The next time you get on your knees and pray,
你下次跪着祷告的时候
could you see if the big guy might get us
问问那位大神能不能给我们弄来
an operational B 2 bomber 2 loaded with nukes?
一架装载核弹的B2轰炸机
I don't pray for God to give me things.
我从来不祈求上帝赐予我什么东西
I don't think that's how it works.
我觉得不该是这样的
Then what do you pray for?
那你都祈祷些什么
I ask God to show me what I could do for him.
我请求上帝告诉我 我能为他做些什么
Wonder who she was
我想知道她是谁
Girl who lived here.
从前住在这儿的女孩
Well, maybe she's still alive.
没准儿她还活着呢
She liked "Harry 3 Potter."
她很喜欢《哈利·波特》
Dad used to read these to me.
爸爸以前常念给我听的
I'd always fall asleep.
我总是会睡着
He read them all to Ben.
他就念给本听
Lucky Ben.
本真幸福
Maybe Lourdes could read them to you.
也许卢尔德能念给你们听
Oh, for she's just being nice.
天呐 她只是很友好罢了
She's just trying to get in your shorts.
她这是想和你上床呢
Karen. Oh, don't play dumb.
凯伦 别装傻了
I'm sure you had plenty of experience
我肯定你在学校的时候
with the female admirers back at school.
就已经是花丛老手了
I played lacrosse.
我以前是打长曲棍球的
Football players got the groupies.
足球队员才会有粉丝
Hey, you know there's no competition, right?
你知道她没法和你比的 对吧
Hal, change of plans.
哈尔 计划有变
Uh, get a room.
找个房间去啊
We got a room. Could you knock?
我们已经找到了 您就不能敲门吗
Just wanted to let you know
就是想告诉你
we're going back to the armory 4 tonight.
我们今晚要再去一次军火库
We're going to look for Ben.
我们要去找本
Weaver 5 wants us to make sure
韦弗想让我们确认一下
that there's no weapons there.
那儿已经没有武器了
There aren't any. They're using it as bait.
确实没有啊 军火库就是个饵
We're gonna go make sure.
我们要去确认一下
We'll get Ben tomorrow night.
我们明晚去救本
Well, I'll go with you when you do.
你们去的话我也要去
Me too! Count me in!
我也去 算上我
Thin walls.
隔音真差
I guess everybody hears everything.
大家应该都听明白了
哨兵,步兵( sentry的名词复数 )
- We posted sentries at the gates of the camp. 我们在军营的大门口布置哨兵。
- We were guarded by sentries against surprise attack. 我们由哨兵守卫,以免遭受突袭。
n.轰炸机,投弹手,投掷炸弹者
- He flew a bomber during the war.他在战时驾驶轰炸机。
- Detectives hunting the London bombers will be keen to interview him.追查伦敦爆炸案凶犯的侦探们急于对他进行讯问。
vt.掠夺,蹂躏,使苦恼
- Today,people feel more hurried and harried.今天,人们感到更加忙碌和苦恼。
- Obama harried business by Healthcare Reform plan.奥巴马用医改掠夺了商界。
n.纹章,兵工厂,军械库
- Nuclear weapons will play a less prominent part in NATO's armory in the future.核武器将来在北约的军械中会起较次要的作用。
- Every March the Armory Show sets up shop in New York.每年三月,军械博览会都会在纽约设置展场。