欧美名人演讲 第63期:第88届奥斯卡影帝莱昂纳多的获奖感言
时间:2018-12-30 作者:英语课 分类:欧美名人演讲
英语课
And the Oscar goes to...Leonardo DiCaprio.
最佳男主角奖得主是......Leonardo DiCaprio。
This is the first Oscar at six nomination 1 for Leonardo DiCaprio.
这是Leonardo DiCaprio在获得六次奥斯卡提名后第一次得奖。
Thank you. Thank you all so very much. Thank you to The Academy. Thank you to all of you in this room.
谢谢。非常感谢大家。谢谢奥斯卡。感谢在场的各位。
I have to congratulate the other incredible nominees 2 this year for their unbelievable performances.
也恭喜今年所有优秀的提名者,他们的表演震惊四座。
The Revenant was a product of the tireless efforts of an unbelievable cast and crew I got to work alongside.
《荒野猎人》凝聚了无数心血,拥有强大的演员阵容和优秀的工作人员。
First off, to my brother in this endeavor, Mr. Tom Hardy 3.
首先,要感谢我的兄弟,Tom Hardy先生。
Tom, your fierce talent on screen can only be surpassed by your friendship off screen.
Tom,你在银幕上无与伦比的天赋只能被你银幕下的友情所超越。
To Mr. Alejandro Inarritu, as the history of cinema unfolds, you have forged your way into history these past two years.
谢谢Alejandro Inarritu先生,翻开电影历史,你在过去两年开辟了自己的轨迹。
What an unbelievable talent you are. Thank you, to you and Chivo, for, for creating a transcendent cinematic experience for all of us.
你真是个不可思议的天才。谢谢你,谢谢你和Chivo,为我们大家创造了卓越的电影体验。
Thank you to everybody at Fox and New Regency. In particular, Ana Melching, you were the champion of this endeavor. My entire team.
感谢21世纪福克斯的每个人。尤其是Ana Melching,你是这场战斗的勇士。谢谢我的整个团队。
I have to thank everyone from the very onset 4 of my career — Mr. Caton Jones for casting me in my first film.
我要谢谢从我电影生涯开始遇到的每一个人,Caton Jones先生,谢谢你让我参演我的第一部电影。
Mr. Scorsese for teaching me so much about the cinematic art form.
Scorsese先生,谢谢你教授我那么多的电影艺术形式。
To Mr. Rick Yorn, thank you for helping 5 me navigate 6 my way through this industry.
Rick Yorn先生,谢谢你在电影业为我保驾护航。
And, to my parents, none of this would be possible without you, and, to my friends, I love you dearly, you know who you are.
还要谢谢我的父母,没有你们什么都不会发生,还有我的朋友们,我爱你们,你们对我来说极其重要。
Lastly, I just want to say this, making The Revenant was about man's relationship to the natural world
最后,我想说的是,《荒野猎人》讲述的是人类与自然的关系
the world that we collectively felt in 2015 as the hottest year in recorded history.
我们切身地感觉到2015年是历史记录上最热的一年。
Our production needed to move to the southern tip of this planet just to be able to find snow.
为了找到雪,我们的制作团队远赴南极。
Climate change is real, and it is happening right now, it is the most urgent threat facing our entire species,
气候变化切实存在,它正在发生着,是所有物种正在面临的最紧迫的威胁,
and we need to work collectively together and stop procrastinated 7, procrastinating 8.
我们需要一起努力,停止拖延,立即行动。
We need to support leaders around the world who do not speak for the big polluters or the big corporations,
我们要支持这样的倡导者,他们不为污染者和大企业发声,
but who speak for all of humanity, for the indigenous 9 people of the world,
而为全人类、为全世界勤劳的人们,
for the billions and billions of underprivileged people who will be most affected 10 by this,
为成千上万受污染影响最大而没有特权的人们,
This is the first Oscar at six nomination for Leonardo DiCaprio..jpg
for our children's children, and for those people out there whose voices have been drowned out by the politics of greed.
为我们孩子的孩子,为那些呼声被贪婪的政治淹没的人们发声。
I thank you all for this amazing award tonight. Let us not take this planet for granted;
感谢今晚赋予我这个绝佳奖项的所有人。不要认为地球赋予我们的东西是理所当然的;
I do not take tonight for granted. Thank you so very much.
就如我不会把今晚的荣誉看做理所当然一样。非常感谢大家。
n.提名,任命,提名权
- John is favourite to get the nomination for club president.约翰最有希望被提名为俱乐部主席。
- Few people pronounced for his nomination.很少人表示赞成他的提名。
n.被提名者,被任命者( nominee的名词复数 )
- She's one of the nominees. 她是被提名者之一。 来自超越目标英语 第2册
- A startling number of his nominees for senior positions have imploded. 他所提名的高级官员被否决的数目令人震惊。 来自互联网
adj.勇敢的,果断的,吃苦的;耐寒的
- The kind of plant is a hardy annual.这种植物是耐寒的一年生植物。
- He is a hardy person.他是一个能吃苦耐劳的人。
n.进攻,袭击,开始,突然开始
- The drug must be taken from the onset of the infection.这种药必须在感染的最初期就开始服用。
- Our troops withstood the onset of the enemy.我们的部队抵挡住了敌人的进攻。
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
v.航行,飞行;导航,领航
- He was the first man to navigate the Atlantic by air.他是第一个飞越大西洋的人。
- Such boats can navigate on the Nile.这种船可以在尼罗河上航行。
拖延,耽搁( procrastinate的过去式和过去分词 )
- She procrastinated her return. 她拖延了归期。
- He procrastinated until it was too late to do anything at all. 他因循坐误,一事无成。
拖延,耽搁( procrastinate的现在分词 ); 拖拉
- Begin while others are procrastinating. Save while others are wasting. 当别人拖延时你开始。当别人浪费时你节约。
- Before adjourning, councillors must stop procrastinating and revisit this controversial issue. 在休会之前,参议员必须停止拖延,重新讨论这个引起争议的问题。
adj.土产的,土生土长的,本地的
- Each country has its own indigenous cultural tradition.每个国家都有自己本土的文化传统。
- Indians were the indigenous inhabitants of America.印第安人是美洲的土著居民。
标签:
名人演讲