外贸口语一点通第243期:预约客户之约会
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Appointment
约会
A:Hello, this is Mr.Wang. I call earlier.
你好。我是王先生,稍早曾打过电话。
B:Ah, Mr. Wang. I remember. How are you?
啊!你是王先生,我记得。你好。
A:I'm fine... but I've got something urgent 1 to discuss with your boss. Could you arrange it?
我很好……但是我有急事想找你们的老板商量,你能安排一下吗?
B:Would tomorrow suit you? He'll be in his office the whole day tomorrow, so you can come any time.
明天可以吗?明天一天他都在办公室,你什么时候都可以来。
A:Sorrry, but I won't have any opening tomorrow. Can we make it some other time?
抱歉,明天我没有空。我们能换个别的时间吗?
B:When will it be convenient for you?
那你什么时间有空?
A:Could I possibly make it in this morning. Say, 11 o'clock?
那我可不可以在今天早上见到他,比方说11点可以吗?
B:But he's out of the office at the moment. This morning he has a conference until 12 o'clock.
但是他现在不在办公室。今天上午他有个会要开到12点。
A:How about 2:00 o'clock this afternoon?
那今天下午2点怎么样?
B:Let me check his calendar. Oh, yes, he'll be expecting you then at 2:00 this afternoon in his office.
让我查一下他的日程表。噢,可以。今天下午两点他会在办公室等你。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B:You are welcome. See you then.
不客气。到时候见。
convenient for sb/sth 意思是“适合需要的,方便的,省心的,合适的”
eg. Will it be convenient for you to start work tomorrow?
你明天开始工作方便吗?
We must arrange a convenient time and place for the meeting.
我们必须安排一个合适的时间和地点开会。
标签:
外贸口语