时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通


英语课

   Going through the customs 1 过海关


  A: Sir, could you pass me your passport?
  先生,请出示你的护照。
  B: Sure, here you are.
  好的,给您。
  A: What's the purpose of your visiting this time? For business or pleasure?
  您此次旅行的目的是出差还是游玩?
  B: I'm here on business.
  我是来这里出差的。
  A: Good. How long will you be staying?
  好的,您将在此停留多久?
  B: A week.
  一周。
  A: Do you have anything to declare?
  您有什么需要申报的东西吗?
  B: I have some foreign currency 2.
  我有一些外币。
  A: How much?
  多少?
  B: 2000 euros.
  2000欧元。
  A: Then you have to fill in this form, please.
  那么请填写一下这张表格。
  B: Sir, I have finished the form.
  先生,我已经填好了。
  A: I think we have done here. You have to go to the duty office and see if you have something dutiable next.
  好的,我这里的手续就办好了,下面请到缴税办公室看一下您是否需要缴税的物品。
  B: Thank you.
  非常感谢。
  “We're done here”意思是“我们这里的事情已经做完了”,例如:We are done today. See you tomorrow. (今天就到这里,明天见。)

1 customs
n.海关,关税
  • The customs officials turned the man over to the French police.海关官员把那个人移交给了法国警察。
  • They are collecting customs.他们正在收缴关税。
2 currency
n.通货,流通,通用;
  • How much foreign currency do you take when you go abroad?你出国时带多少外币?
  • The dollar has been revalued against all world currency.美元对所有国际货币比,做了重新调整。
标签: 外贸口语