时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通


英语课

 I want to know more about the joint 1 venture policy of your country.


我想更多地了解贵国有关合资企业的政策。
Our Jiont Venture Law provides that the lowest foreign investment proportion shall be 25%, but there isn't an upper limit. What percentage do you intend to invest?
我国合资经营企业法规定:外国投资比例一般不低于25%。但未规定上限。贵方准备投资的比例是多少?
China wants to attract as much investment as possible.
中国想要尽可能吸引外资。
Our government won't nationalize or requisition investment and any property of investors 2.
中国政府不会把投资者的资金和财产归国有或征用。
We shall adopt the regular forms of international economic cooperation.
我们将采用国际经济合作中通常采用的形式。
Our new policy of opening to the outside world presents unricalled opportunities for joint ventures.
我们对外开放的新政策为合资企业提供了前所未有的机遇。
We operate on the basis of equality and mutual 3 benefit.
我们奉行平等互利的原则。
A joint venture can operate only after having obtained approval of the Chinese government.
合资企业必须得到中国政府的批准方可营业。
The parties to the venture may contribute cash, capital goods and industrial property right, etc, as their investment.
合资企业各方可以用现金、实物、工业产权等为其投资。
I should like to discuss with you ways in which we build a chemical works as a joint venture.
我想同你讨论我们合资建设一所化工厂的方法。
We are willing to build a mutually advantageous 4 manufacturing relationship with your firm.
我们希望和贵公司建立互利的生产合作关系。
Generally speaking, in a jiont venture, the proportion of investment by the foreign investors should not be less than 25%, but there isn't an upper limit.
一般来说,在合资企业中,外国投资者所占的资金份额不应低于25%,但是没有上线。
We have had many opportunities to see that your firm is a reliable partner.
通过多次接触我们确信贵方是可靠的合作伙伴。
If new technology is essential to competitiveness, I will share the technology with you.
如果新技术对竞争来说十分重要,我们将和贵公司分享技术。
I have every reason to believe that the future is very promising 5.
我们完全有理由相信前途是非常光明的。
During the term of the joint venture, we think you should continue offering us your improved technology.
我们认为在合资企业合同期限内,贵公司需要不断地向我方提供改进的技术。
All other managing directors and manager and agreed upon by both parties.
所有其他总经理及经理们由双方提名一致通过。
Each side of the joint venture will take one of the positions.
合资双方各占一个位置。
The joint venture is to be put under the guidance of the board of director.
合资企业在董事会的领导下工作。

1 joint
adj.联合的,共同的;n.关节,接合处;v.连接,贴合
  • I had a bad fall,which put my shoulder out of joint.我重重地摔了一跤,肩膀脫臼了。
  • We wrote a letter in joint names.我们联名写了封信。
2 investors
n.投资者,出资者( investor的名词复数 )
  • a con man who bilked investors out of millions of dollars 诈取投资者几百万元的骗子
  • a cash bonanza for investors 投资者的赚钱机会
3 mutual
adj.相互的,彼此的;共同的,共有的
  • We must pull together for mutual interest.我们必须为相互的利益而通力合作。
  • Mutual interests tied us together.相互的利害关系把我们联系在一起。
4 advantageous
adj.有利的;有帮助的
  • Injections of vitamin C are obviously advantageous.注射维生素C显然是有利的。
  • You're in a very advantageous position.你处于非常有利的地位。
5 promising
adj.有希望的,有前途的
  • The results of the experiments are very promising.实验的结果充满了希望。
  • We're trying to bring along one or two promising young swimmers.我们正设法培养出一两名有前途的年轻游泳选手。
标签: 外贸口语