外贸口语一点通第113期:代理服务之销售问题
时间:2018-12-28 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Problems about selling amount 销售问题 A: Mr. White, business hasn't been very brisk 1 in our line recently.
怀特先生,最近我们的生意好像不太好啊。
B: Yes, orders have been few and far between, I must admit.
是的,我得承认,订单很少,许久才能来一张。
A: How do you account for that? No demand or overstock?
您认为是什么原因?是市场没有需求,还是库存过剩?
B: There are two reasons. One is that the market is sluggish 2; another is that there are too many suppliers.
有两个原因,其一是市场疲软,另一个原因是供应商太多。
A: Do you have any branch offices in other parts of Canada?
你们在加拿大其他地区有没有设立分公司?
B: No, we work solely 3 from Canberra.
没有,我们只在堪培拉有独家代理。
A: Then you might be missing out on what other areas you have to offer.
所以,贵公司可能在其他地区失去很多的报价机会。
B: I don't think so. Our representative tours around the country very often.
我不认为如此,我们的业务代表经常出差全国各地。
A: Anyway, I hope you will think it over.
总之,我希望您能仔细考虑一下。
B: I'll go into it further, and let you know our decision.
我会再仔细考虑的,然后告诉您我们的决定。
A: I shall be glad to hear from you.
我会很乐意听到你们的决定。
“charge”是“收费,要价”的意思。例如:Please charge these purchases to my account. (请将这些购货价款记在我的账上。) “account for”意为“解释,说明”;例如:How do you account for this?(对此你如何解释?);“think it over”是“仔细考虑”的意思。
1 brisk
adj.轻快的,生气勃勃的,(天气等)令人振作的
- The actress is walking at a brisk pace.那位女演员正以轻快的步伐走着。
- It's great to work outdoors during brisk fall days.清爽的秋日里在户外工作是很愉快的。
标签:
外贸口语