幽默笑话:上帝造人
英语课
幽默笑话:上帝造人
A man was wandering around in a field , thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,
有名男子在田野里徘徊,心里想着他的老婆对他有多么好,他多么幸运拥有她。
He asked God," Why did you make her so kind hearted?"
他问上帝:“你为什么要把她造得这么心地善良?”
The Lord 1 responded 2, "So you could love her, my son."
主响应说:“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
"Why did you make her so good looking?"
“你为什么要把她造得这么貌美呢?”
"So you could love her, my son."
“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
“你为什么要把她造成一个很会做饭菜的人呢?”
"So you could love her, my son."
“我儿呀,这样你就会爱她呀。”
The man thought about this.
这名男子想了一下这件事。
Then he said," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything, but, why did you make her so stupid? "
然后他说:“我并不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什么的,可是,你为什么把她造得这么笨?”
"So she could love you, my son."
“ 我儿呀,这样她就会爱你呀。”
标签:
幽默