《柯南脱口秀》第126期:耍了点花招
英语课
Kenny,thank you so much for being here.The crowed is a little violent 1.I see that,I like it like that. 肯尼 非常感谢你来这里 观众有些暴力 我看到了 我喜欢这样
Get out of hand sometimes.You know,what's crazy is I was thinking,I visited your set and hung out with you guys. 有时候会失控 我觉得有件事很疯狂 我去过你们演播室 和你们聚了聚
You on "Inside the NBA".It seems like you guys have a dream job. 你们在《走进NBA》中 就像得到了梦想中的工作
You know?You get to sit there,hang out,talk about basketball.It's fun.It seems like a pretty sweet job. 你知道吗 你可以坐在那里 消遣 聊篮球 很有趣 感觉是个很棒的工作
I would say it's a dream job especially for a guy who grew up as a fan but at times,which is crazy,Charles goes,I'm going to retire.I'm going to stop. 我觉得是个梦想的工作 尤其是我从小就是篮球迷 但是有时候很疯狂 查尔斯说 我要退休了 我不想干了
Charles Barkley says I'm going to stop?I'm like,dude,we only work one day a week. 查尔斯·巴克利说他不想干了吗 我说 老兄 我们一周才工作一天
We're on Thursdays.That's retirement 2.We work one day a week. 我们只有周四播 这已经算退休了 我们一周工作一天
Who gives up a job they only work one day a week but him? 除了他 谁会放弃一周只干一天的工作
Yeah,he's quite the character.You also have Shaq helping 3 you guys out,yes. 他很有意思 沙奎尔也在协助你们 是的
I loved this,I was watching when this happened around Christmas time. 我喜欢这个 这事发生时我正在看 大概在圣诞节期间
You almost killed Shaq,yes.Do you remember this?Explain it first before we show the clip 4. 你差点害死沙奎尔 是的 你记得吗 在我们放短片之前解释一下
Well,Shaq likes to do practical 5 jokes.He was like,hey Kenny,I think it would be funny if when you run to the big board 沙奎尔喜欢搞恶作剧 他说 肯尼 我觉得这会很有意思 你跑去大屏幕那边
and describe what play is going on,we have this huge board behind me, 然后解说比赛 我身后有个超大的显示屏
He said I'll run behind you and we kind of race and try to bump 6 into each other. 他说我跟着你跑 我们加速 试图撞上对方
I'm like wait a minute.He's like 340.He bumps 7 into me,I'm going to be flying the other way.I got a trick for him.This was the trick. 我说等等 他有340磅 如果他撞上了我 就把我撞飞看 所以我耍了点花招 这就是
Ok this is what you did.Take a look. 好吧 这是你做的事 来看看吧
adj.暴力的,猛烈的,激烈的,极端的,凶暴的,歪曲的
- The madman was violent and had to be locked up.这个精神病患者很凶暴,不得不把他锁起来。
- They caught him and gave him a violent beating.他们抓住了他,把他狠狠打了一顿。
n.退休,退职
- She wanted to enjoy her retirement without being beset by financial worries.她想享受退休生活而不必为金钱担忧。
- I have to put everything away for my retirement.我必须把一切都积蓄起来以便退休后用。
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
n.夹子,别针,弹夹,片断;vt.夹住,修剪
- May I clip out the report on my performance?我能把报道我的文章剪下来吗?
- She fastened the papers together with a paper clip.她用曲别针把文件别在一起。
adj.实际的,实践的;实用的,应用的;有实际经验的
- He is a practical person.他是位很讲实际的人。
- Your invention is clever,but not practical.你的发明很巧,但不实用。
v.(against,into)碰,颠簸;n.碰撞,隆起物
- I heard a bump in the next room.我听到隔壁房间传来“砰”的一声。
- He got a bad bump on his forehead.他碰得前额隆起一个大包。
标签:
脱口秀