贝多芬住我家楼上 第9期:和贝多芬一起散步
时间:2019-02-26 作者:英语课 分类:贝多芬住我家楼上
英语课
Flute 1 Serenade, Movement 2 2
贝多芬长笛奏鸣曲第二乐章
Dear Uncle, Do you wonder where Mr. Beethoven goes in the afternoons?
亲爱的叔叔,你猜中午贝多芬先生去了哪里?
Well, now I know and I will tell you the story. I'll start at the beginning.
嗯,我知道,我来告诉你这个故事吧。我从故事的开头说起。
Mother sometimes says that instead of just staying on the front steps, it would be nice if I'd spend some time inside.
妈妈有时候说不要总是待在门前的台阶,有时候去外面会好点。
I used 3 to believe she meant it until this morning.
直到这天早上,我才明白她的意思。
I thought of something to play with the twins.
那天,我在和双胞胎玩。
I rolled up a bit of cardboard 4 like an ear trumpet 5.
我把纸板卷起来,就像是一个号角形状的助听器。
I put one end in little Teresa's ear.
把它放在小Teresa的耳边。
I said GOOD MORNING BABY very loud and she started to scream 6.
我大声说“早上好,宝宝。”她就开始哭闹起来。
Mother said it hurt her.
妈妈说这样弄伤了她。
So I went outside again and sat in my usual place on the step.
所以我又跑了出去,像往常那样坐在台阶上。
Then, Mr. Schindler came downstairs.
之后,Schindler先生走下楼。
He said to me, "The master 7 needs new pencils" and off I went to the shop.
他对我说:“主人需要新铅笔”,然后我去了铺子。
When I came back, he was gone.
当我回来的时候,他已经走了。
No one was upstairs but Mr. Beethoven and he was writing at his desk.
只有贝多芬先生在楼上,他伏在桌子上写东西。
I stamped my feet on the floor to get his attention and when he didn't notice, I stamped harder until at last I was stamping as hard as I could.
我砰砰地跺脚,来引起他的注意。当时他没有注意到我,于是我用尽力气使劲地跺着脚。
And then suddenly he turned around and saw me.
突然,他转过头来,看见了我。
He looked surprised to see me, then he started to laugh.
他先是很吃惊,之后就大笑起来。
He said, "Why, it's the little gatekeeper 8."
说:“为什么是小小守门人。”
When he laughs he sounds like a lion.
他笑起来的声音像一头狮子。
So he took me with him on his walk.
他带着我一起去散步。
We walked outside Vienna and into the tall woods, and then past the woods and into the fields.
我们走到维也纳外面,走进密密的丛林,穿过丛林,来到田间。
We stopped by a little brook 9.
我们在小溪边停下。
n.长笛;v.吹笛
- He took out his flute, and blew at it.他拿出笛子吹了起来。
- There is an extensive repertoire of music written for the flute.有很多供长笛演奏的曲目。
n.运动;动作;运转
- The police are keeping a watch on his movement.警方密切注视着他的动向。
- We are friends of labour movement.我们是工人运动的支持者。
adj.用旧了的,旧的;习惯于…;过去惯/经常
- I used to work until nearly 6:00 o'clock each day.我过去常常工作到6:00左右。
- He used to walk anywhere from two to five miles an hour.他过去经常一小时走二至五英里。
n.硬纸板,卡纸板
- She brought the shopping home in a cardboard box.她将买的东西放在纸箱里带回家。
- There is a sheet of stiff cardboard in the drawer.在那个抽屉里有块硬纸板。
n.喇叭,喇叭声;v.吹喇叭,吹嘘
- He plays the violin, but I play the trumpet.他拉提琴,我吹喇叭。
- The trumpet sounded for battle.战斗的号角吹响了。
n.尖叫声;vi. 尖叫,大笑,尖啸,令人震惊;vt.尖叫着说,大叫大嚷着要求
- Don't scream,I can hear what you are saying.别喊,我听得见你说些什么。
- He was so funny,he made us scream with laughter.他很有趣,逗得我们哈哈大笑。
n.(男)主人,雇主;能手,名家,大师;[M-]硕士;v.精通,掌握
- He is studying for a master's degree at Dalian University.他正在大连大学攻读硕士学位。
- English is not easy to master.英语不易掌握。
n.看门人,门卫
- She is the gatekeeper's daughter.她是看门人的女儿。
- If you are late for school,the gatekeeper won't let you in.如果你上学迟到,门卫不会让你进来的。